Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 (cont'd) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 (cont'd) (125 Views)

Binomo Scam On Instagram / Beware Of Flip Cash Scam On Instagram / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startcredits.com Plays A Scam On Me On The 10th Of March This Year 2024 (cont'd) by Adaenjee(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11
(Cont'd)
Then startcredits.com also sent me this on the same day through my email as on the first attachment. The paystack actually said if I have a question, let me ask, of which I did, on the last attachments. From that yesterday up till now, they didn't reply to my question.
At least, if I have done something wrong, they should tell me, not just terminating my membership of which I paid to you and not giving me any answer up till this day.
Then as you terminate my paid membership, isn't my money meant to be refunded through the paystack to my bank account?
They didn't say yes or no, whether or not the money is refundable, no answer to me. At least, give me an answer.
I will like you guys to help me judge this act from the startcredits.com. Are they fraudsters on the other hand please? Was this act right? Even though it's a small cash, is their action just or unjust towards a new member for that matter?

(1) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Declares 8 Nigerians Wanted Over K!ll!ng Of 17 Military Per / Press Release Call On All Good-hearted Citizens To Come To Our Aid. / OXY Buffett Fund Scammers Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.