Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) (33146 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:58pm On Mar 11
Nigerian man rejoices as he captures a very big owl in his home shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu26enkRsY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:11pm On Mar 11
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his “devil”

Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not evil spirits or devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Kornfusedman: 3:13pm On Mar 11
What is big about this owl?

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by illicit(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11
Owl stew loading...

🥵

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Lumarstone: 3:54pm On Mar 11
Maybe that owl has been given him sleepless night for sometime now.

I left..!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11
Shey him won use gun kill ham nii ?

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by fyzaila: 4:41pm On Mar 11
There are some animals that when they cross their boundary, one has to be careful. Animals that suppose to remain in the bush, should remain in the bush, the ones that should remain outside the house should remain there. Example is that Owl 🦉, that should be in the forest, what is it looking for in his house?

I will be very scared and jumpy if i see ordinary lizard 🦎 that suppose to be outside inside my domiciliary habitation, like wth are you looking for here? Rat 🐀 won't be that scary to me compared to that lizard, the worst is Agama lizard with red neck.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Rikze: 5:07pm On Mar 11
shocked

Poor mentality 😔 Everything is Devil and evil.

I just love the beauty of owls. Amazing creatures 🤩

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by BigYash: 5:21pm On Mar 11
Keep it as pet..The thing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Kharol1234: 7:13pm On Mar 11
Meat don set grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by faceland: 8:00pm On Mar 11
This internet don start again.

The picture of the pot of soup wouldn't load...

They has to be a pot of soup, except am not on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by D4gmail1: 8:29pm On Mar 11
He should try cooking it then
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Zino990(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11
fyzaila:
There are some animals that when they cross their boundary, one has to be careful. Animals that suppose to remain in the bush, should remain in the bush, the ones that should remain outside the house should remain there. Example is that Owl 🦉, that should be in the forest, what is it looking for in his house?

I will be very scared and jumpy if i see ordinary lizard 🦎 that suppose to be outside inside my domiciliary habitation, like wth are you looking for here? Rat 🐀 won't be that scary to me compared to that lizard, the worst is Agama lizard with red neck.

Iswr we get dsame mind lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Blaqbea: 10:34pm On Mar 11
Bro abeg no fry this owl Biko

The last one wey somebody fry, come post for to this forum, Walahi d pics of the fried owl looks scary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Bongadu: 8:19am On Mar 12
Mikespecialone:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 9:38am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his “devil” Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!

Those wretched hungry folks are the problem of Nigeria, they will vote anyone for 1k and will definitely kill their fellow citizen for 50k

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by eepeepook: 10:48am On Mar 12
Ignorance is truly a disease. I would say poverty, that isn’t the case here. The only devil in his life right now is that mound of fat around his midsection. He should use a treadmill from today to avoid stories that touch. He should let the bird go. The poor thing mistakenly entered his house. What would he do if it was a bat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:54am On Mar 12
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Talkisneeded: 11:45am On Mar 12
Arrest the owl and charge it to court for disturbing your sleep..

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Abolodje: 4:22pm On Mar 13
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:23pm On Mar 13
Habbaaa.!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by 190: 4:23pm On Mar 13
See as Iye don humble angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13
People are now eating owl at will. Hope this wouldn't lead to outbreak of infection
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by iamtardey: 4:24pm On Mar 13
Kornfusedman:
What is big about this owl?
the eyes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by StraightGaay: 4:24pm On Mar 13
Mikespecialone:
Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Roger3D(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13
That poor owl is about to be murdered
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by id4sho(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13
tongue
Morgue shitt

Another ancestral cadaver shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Bendeco2020: 4:26pm On Mar 13
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:26pm On Mar 13
free the bird joor
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Pablodreay890: 4:27pm On Mar 13
Blaqbea:
Bro abeg no fry this owl Biko

The last one wey somebody fry, come post for to this forum, Walahi d pics of the fried owl looks scary
Ajeh….. Made they don’t see it funny eating that kind of creature
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:27pm On Mar 13
The rejoicing is unto what? I hope it's not what I'm thinking 🤔..

Wetin dey worry Nigerian men self? These birds belong to the wild and not in your homes. If you want domestic brids, get pigeons and parrots. Hian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix) / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.