Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) (33207 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mrincredy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13
It seems like you have not saw eggs besides your bed in the midnight before. Dey plY
Rikze:
shocked

Poor mentality πŸ˜” Everything is Devil and evil.

I just love the beauty of owls. Amazing creatures 🀩
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by olalekan1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13
fyzaila:
There are some animals that when they cross their boundary, one has to be careful. Animals that suppose to remain in the bush, should remain in the bush, the ones that should remain outside the house should remain there. Example is that Owl πŸ¦‰, that should be in the forest, what is it looking for in his house?

I will be very scared and jumpy if i see ordinary lizard 🦎 that suppose to be outside inside my domiciliary habitation, like wth are you looking for here? Rat πŸ€ won't be that scary to me compared to that lizard, the worst is Agama lizard with red neck.
You have forgotten that the area where you built your house was formerly their jungle. You are the one that trespass actually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by sammirano: 4:29pm On Mar 13
Foolish Ibo. Poor Eula
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Stronghold91: 4:30pm On Mar 13
burn it to death
you have just captured your stubborn and avowed enemies
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by slimfit1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13
Sometimes these animals end up in our house because of prey. Not everything is spiritual let see what will happen in few days before we judge.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Mar 13
fyzaila:
There are some animals that when they cross their boundary, one has to be careful. Animals that suppose to remain in the bush, should remain in the bush, the ones that should remain outside the house should remain there. Example is that Owl πŸ¦‰, that should be in the forest, what is it looking for in his house?

I will be very scared and jumpy if i see ordinary lizard 🦎 that suppose to be outside inside my domiciliary habitation, like wth are you looking for here? Rat πŸ€ won't be that scary to me compared to that lizard, the worst is Agama lizard with red neck.

who told you that owls are exclusively forest creatures?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by ZUKKYY(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13
Mikespecialone:
Shey him won use gun kill ham nii ?
is this your mother or family member
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Quality20(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13
Pepper soup things according to Mr okoro
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by MightySparrow: 4:35pm On Mar 13
Which kind suffer be this?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:35pm On Mar 13
Nice acting...all the multiple cameras were set up at the right angles lol

officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man rejoices as he captures a very big owl in his home shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu26enkRsY
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by MT: 4:36pm On Mar 13
The Owl and the man have a striking facial semblance.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Newton1045: 4:38pm On Mar 13
fyzaila:

Humans have taken over their habitat

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by GanagiBitrus: 4:42pm On Mar 13
Since the man has accused the owl of being responsible for all his problems, that innocent bird will most certainly be burnt to death.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Cantonese: 4:44pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his β€œdevil”

Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not evil spirits or devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!

Let it go please keh? If na you catch enemy, you go smile? Bird wey specialize for night operations?

The man get two options:

1. Destroy the enemy. Set in on fire and let it burn completely.

2. Destroy the enemy. Roast it, add spices to it and chop am well.

Either way, that ozuguzugu missed its way!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Rikze: 4:44pm On Mar 13
Mrincredy:
It seems like you have not saw eggs besides your bed in the midnight before. Dey plY

shocked

What eggs? From wall geckos or from you? Too much Nollywood movies is affecting you already. Cut it.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Exceed15: 4:45pm On Mar 13
What's the big deal catching a owl .. abeg free the innocent bird .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by EEIA: 4:46pm On Mar 13
Jennyclay:
What is he going to do with it now that he has caught his β€œdevil”

Is he going to kill and eat the poor bird like that broke poverty wretched nairalander who killed and ate owl few days back

Please let the poor bird go, they are God’s creature and not evil spirits or devils. undecided

owl is an harmless animal who goes about living their day to day lives just like we human. undecided

Let it go please!!
Seems your deliverance is slowly fading away cool
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

What goals should Keyamo week to achieve?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13
Cantonese:

Let it go please keh? If na you catch enemy, you go smile? Bird wey specialize for night operations?
The man get two options:
1. Destroy the enemy. Set in on fire and let it burn completely.
2. Destroy the enemy. Roast it, add spices to it and chop am well.
Either way, that ozuguzugu missed its way!
state 3 reasons how this bird is the enemy or evil spirit tormenting his life

Are you questioning God for creating some animals that moves at night

If you try this nonsense in the western world, you will not only be deported to Nigeria (jungle) but also get you banned from entering their country because they will consider you as a threat to their animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

What goals should Keyamo have?
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by baralatie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13
It is big at all
Come suntai for taraba state and see big owl
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13
Exceed15:
What's the big deal catching a owl .. abeg free the innocent bird .
If it is a female and as made a nest in that place
It is very difficult

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Morbeta11(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13
Ignoramus........you used bare hands catch devil.....pls free the harmless bird.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by eaglechild: 5:06pm On Mar 13
I could not bear watching to the end but I hope that was a comedy skit but if not then the level of ignorance pervading through our society is despicable.

The innocent owl is a nocturnal bird of prey that feeds on mostly rodents, and was probably attracted to your house in pursuit of food.
So please clear your house of rodents and free the innocent beautiful bird that is God's creation and a very important part of the food chain helping to keep our rodent population in check and in so doing reducing disease outbreak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Honestey: 5:15pm On Mar 13
Owl is a nocturnal bird, it's not witches or anything, if you like make pepper soup with it and chop
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Rumundele(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13
So do you think that thing is a witch? The real winch is in aso rock and house of assembly
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by merits(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man rejoices as he captures a very big owl in his home shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu26enkRsY
πŸ¦‰ owl na normal bird mumu man which enemy dey find you? idiot man.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Mrincredy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13
I said it, all these omo get inside that have never seen anything. I bet you are 14 to 15 years but only steal your mummy's data to browse the Internet.. relax boy,you will soon see
Rikze:

shocked

What eggs? From wall geckos or from you? Too much Nollywood movies is affecting you already. Cut it.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Terrahawk: 6:06pm On Mar 13
They are endangered species let it back in the wild. We have a savage mentality in this pathetic sad country.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by Rikze: 6:09pm On Mar 13
Mrincredy:
I said it, all these omo get inside that have never seen anything. I bet you are 14 to 15 years but only steal your mummy's data to browse the Internet.. relax boy,you will soon see

shocked

You be mumu. FYI I'm over 40. Not your mate.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by adecz: 6:41pm On Mar 13
Where the "very big owl'β“β“β“β“πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13
Haw can he rejoice as if he caught & kill a BAT?....he just caught someone grandma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Inca Girl Frozen For 500 Years Now On Display / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.