Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,318 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) (57276 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11
kingreign:

He died shortly after the surgery.
Sad.
Rejection is always very high.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Singlenhappy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11
Only in oyinbo land, if na Africa, na die straight!
WriterNig:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Ever8090: 10:52pm On Mar 11
killsmith:
While the blackman is still shouting holy ghost fire.
last last him go still die one day and meet with his creator so no take this one to mean say man no need God or God no dey exist

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Mar 11
This shows that the earth of man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Mar 11
killsmith:

And we'll keep shouting it, and getting our hearts renewed. ✨

By the way 👇🏼

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11
WriterNig:

THe way I dealt with my tooth wen I extracted the tooth. The tooth pain was so severe that I opted for tooth extraction. After extracting the tooth I took it home and used hammer to shatter the I'd!ot that suffered me
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Mar 11
NeckingNgulping:
It's amazing how someone's heart will be taken out and be transplanted to another. The man would have probably died if it wasn't for this medical breakthrough.

Let's give it to science and technology.

I guess you missed the part where he died soon after the heart transplant. 🙄

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11
Nokio2:
U see that naira land guy wey dey roast lizard and owl upandan
I guarantee u say him for still make pepper soup with him own heart
Him ebin pawa carry Tyson fury fury..
Like say him dey yonder
Jim Reeves for don' sing this world is not my home give am

That guy no dey even show for Nairaland again. I don ask of him taya. Hé no longer come to some praises to his darling father.

He no even see money eat not to talk of buying data.
We warned him but he will not listen.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:01pm On Mar 11
shocked
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11
Nokio2:
U see that naira land guy wey dey roast lizard and owl upandan
I guarantee u say him for still make pepper soup with him own heart
Him ebin pawa carry Tyson fury fury..
Like say him dey yonder
Jim Reeves for don' sing this world is not my home give am
grin

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahsdaughter052(f): 11:11pm On Mar 11
killsmith:

Science and technology is proof that man in indeed a god.
God gave them the sense. He is indeed a loving God!
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Shegznation001(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11
This heart don see shege pro max
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Mar 11
cheesy
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11
WriterNig:

He's dead now...
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11
Nonywendy:

THe way I dealt with my tooth wen I extracted the tooth. The tooth pain was so severe that I opted for tooth extraction. After extracting the tooth I took it home and used hammer to shatter the I'd!ot that suffered me

Toothache is usually self-inflicted.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:23pm On Mar 11
NeckingNgulping:
It's amazing how someone's heart will be taken out and be transplanted to another. The man would have probably died if it wasn't for this medical breakthrough.

/
Not when a typical African man believes that Adeboye or Bushiri can pray them out of it if they bribe God(?) through tithes. Heck! If they shout "Jesus!" the angels will do the transplant. Why do you think an otherwise intelligent man with high IQ will travel all the way to Ago Palace to shout ayeyeyeye! "Zion we move" instead of seeking gainful employment? grin People die from preventable and curable ailments in Nigeria everyday out of ignorance.

/

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Uyi168: 11:34pm On Mar 11
NeckingNgulping:

Heard he died few days after. .
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11
GreatVocalist:
Money is the only thing stopping me from doing this. My football dream was dashed by the demon called coronary artery disease.
same here bro. I have CAD sadly and wanted to be a footballer to. 😔
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Olahmi05: 11:36pm On Mar 11
See the Joy. His broken heart removed. Now gotten a new Heart.. Am happy for you Man. The smile is for his Ex Girlfriend grin grin grin
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11
GreatVocalist:
Money is the only thing stopping me from doing this. My football dream was dashed by the demon called coronary artery disease.
Is there remedy or food that helps? Mine is not improving much
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by GodHimself: 11:37pm On Mar 11
A new lease on life

WriterNig:

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by mejetov422: 11:37pm On Mar 11
He is chilling with another man heart
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Honestey: 11:45pm On Mar 11
I'm sorry but, I don't, I can't believe this. Probably a scene from a film because unlike kidney and some other few organs, heart transplant would mean killing one healthy person to save another dying person.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:52pm On Mar 11
Jahwinaboy:
Is there remedy or food that helps? Mine is not improving much

Research on cayenne pepper.

Called Shombo or bawa in local market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11
I never knew the human heart is that big.
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by Krankhead: 11:57pm On Mar 11
killsmith:
Stop your backward thinking all the time. There are numbers of Black surgeon taking lead in successful surgery all over the world. Be proud of your heritage
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:02am On Mar 12
Honestey:
I'm sorry but, I don't, I can't believe this. Probably a scene from a film because unlike kidney and some other few organs, heart transplant would mean killing one healthy person to save another dying person.

I'm sorry but you really don't know how organ transplant process/procedure is carried out.

No one needs to be killed but YES a person has to die for their heart to be harvested for the transplant, provided they signed up for organ donation prior to their death.

Even if the person didn't sign up for such, the medical staff will try to persuade/convince the next of kin to permit the organs to be harvested to save another sick patient in dire need of the organ.

Organs usually harvested are the:
1. Heart
2. Liver
3. Kidney
4. Lungs
5. Pancreas
6. Intestine and
7. Cornea to mention a few

So, the very person at the top of the transplant list will be given preference.

If you watch Medical TV series, you'll understand the process better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Mar 12
Krankhead:
Stop your backward thinking all the time. There are numbers of Black surgeon taking lead in successful surgery all over the world. Be proud of your heritage

Those black surgeons are not staunch religionists.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by kapelvej: 12:11am On Mar 12
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for ♥ New Heart, share for Old Heart 🖤
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin devil
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:19am On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:

Getting a heart donor is very difficult. Like 100 times difficult than kidney because the person donating to you must be at the point of death and just decided to help u

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 12:19am On Mar 12
He died afterwards.

You no go complete the story?

Ehh op!!!
Re: Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) by jookco3: 12:25am On Mar 12
Heart transplantis a pure miracle. Thanks God he survivedit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.