Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns (3208 Views)

Adeboye Allegedly Ask Pastor To Resign Amidst Wigwe’s Death Sandal / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Pastor Siju Lavish Birthday, Wigwe Family Tells Redeem Not To Attend Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by mekuso89(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11
A Nigerian man warns those who do not take religion seriously to be wary of family patterns as he claims Herbert Wigwe’s siblings also died by accident.

The young man took to his Twitter account, @novieverest, to share his discovery.

He claimed the Access bank CEO had some root issues in his family which is claiming their lives.

The man revealed Herbert Wigwe’s brother had died in an accident in 1997, which Herbert’s father has also admitted during an interview.

He added that Herbert sister also lost her life while returning from her honeymoon in her accident.

His tweet reads;

“You might not be religious but take family patterns seriously.

Herbert Wigwe’s elder brother died in 1997. The cause? An accident.

Herbert Wigwe’s sister died while returning from her honeymoon. The cause? An accident.

I have a friend who died at the exact age his brother died. Both young.

I can go on.”

People's reaction:

@kalutobest said: “This is the reason we often pray against any bad family pattern. A friend broke his family’s pattern of not living above 50 years old. I am religious, but….. omo, we need to look elsewhere for answers.”

@victordaberechi opined: “You see this kind of pattern, prayer no dey cure am. You gats go back to your roots and ask one or two questions and once you find the answer, it’s usually so glaring.”

@OjiUgo_nwa commented: “That’s a terrible pattern and shouldn’t be ignored by the family.”

@nongagwani stated: “Life is indeed spiritual.”

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by immortalcrown(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11
There may be something spiritual about it. There may be nothing spiritual about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by mekuso89(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Omihanifa: 8:22pm On Mar 11
Evil family pattern.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Chukwuka319(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11
Family pattern is a very serious business, anybody be you Christian, Muslim or Traditionalist should never ignore.Family patterns are invariably the results of ancestral foundations with the attendant spiritual and physical undertones.
Demons invited by covenants and raising of altars can imprint negative behavioural patterns from the ancestors and pass them along down the generational bloodline.In some families, you see men being hot tempered and extremely violent from one generation to the next.
The ancestor was probably a very violent and hot tempered person.
Demons transmit them through regular family gatherings in the family compound,communal feasts in the compound, including festivals like initiation rites,etc.
They can also transmit negative pattern of backwardness in progress, difficulty in conception for women in marriage,Near Success Syndrome, Untimely death in a particular way like road accident, sicknesses,etc, hooliganism,Bastard spirit syndrome,etc.
Here bastard spirit syndrome refers to every generation of the family having a female who gets pregnant out of wedlock and births at home.
Family pattern can also be generated by Ancestral Curses due to atrocities committed by the forefathers like slavery, killing of twins,rape,murder, oppression of helpless people,etc.
It can be in behaviour aspect or circumstances aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by EreluRoz: 9:26pm On Mar 11
The father is still alive, he should get to the root of this.

There are families with patterns and curses that have been following them and they care less while these things keep destroying them.

I pity people who are quick to fall in love without actually knowing the family you are getting into.

Some people struggle so hard and yet they end up with nothing while some people do little and boom they expand, most people don't actually know their root and what is wrong or right with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Rexymania(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11
Abi their pee man dey use Dem pay dues? Pls note, I didn't say he's using them o. I only said, "could" which is under probability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by FxMasterz: 12:32am On Mar 12
Their father should break the pattern.

I learnt the brother died in an accident with his wife too. The sister also died in an accident while coming from honeymoon with the husband. Wigwe too died in an accident with his wife and son. This isn't ordinary.

Antichristian, you've always denied the existence of family curses since your Islam doesn't know anything about it. What can you say to this then? I'm sure you'll love to explain it away, using your usual mental gymnastics.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by COP419(m): 4:12am On Mar 12
Rexymania:
Abi their pee man dey use Dem pay dues? Pls note, I didn't say he's using them o. I only said, "could" which is under probability

I understand where you are coming from. I hate to break it to you, It’s Herbert himself….
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Mom007(f): 9:34am On Mar 12
Bible has a name for it.. it's called ' sins of the fathers being visited on the 3rd, 4th, down to the 7th generation in the case of those who hate God.' The solution is clear. Become a lover of God. Cultivate a close personal relationship with HIM by reading your Bible for at least 1hr every day. Make it a covenant, same time every day and that new covenant will destroy every old and evil covenant.

If you want to hear more about starting an intimate relationship with God, message me.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Uyi168: 10:59am On Mar 12
Yeye pattern..
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Astra101: 1:37pm On Mar 12
G
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12
Lordreed, Hardmirror, francistown, 1sharon. What do you have to say on this one? Coincidence right? Since y'all do not believe in karma and curses undecided
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Mar 12
If na me talk dis one now evils like the tufiakwa notpreciousee go.come dey wail for the thread
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Mar 12
But women go still enter marry dem after all whats one more curse on top the one wey dey dia head.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by NoToPile: 2:19pm On Mar 12
If you talk now they will say it's coincidence.

The spiritual controls the physical.

Patterns exist,curses exist, deny at your own peril.

It's not ordinary that people make spiritual investigations before marrying into a family.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by mekuso89(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12
NoToPile:
If you talk now they will say it's coincidence.

The spiritual controls the physical.

Patterns exist,curses exist, deny at your own peril.

It's not ordinary that people make spiritual investigations before marrying into a family.
yes bro,they will not hear
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Noneroone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12
Igbos have always taken seriously for ages especially before making marriage decisions. Guess who will still label it 'primitive' and 'superstitious'? The Same people that just learnt to take it serious.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by 1Sharon(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12
LalastiklaIa:
Lordreed, Hardmirror, francistown, 1sharon. What do you have to say on this one? Coincidence right? Since y'all do not believe in karma and curses undecided

So what's your point?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12
LalastiklaIa:

Yes coincidence because you'll have to show me evidence that it is coordinated. People die, people survive, there's nothing remarkable about the frequency of accidents in the Wigwe family.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by reginaeb: 8:12pm On Mar 12
COP419:

I understand where you are coming from. I hate to break it to you, It’s Herbert himself….

How so? elaborate pls
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by DevilsEqual(m): 11:05am On Mar 13
1Sharon:

So what's your point?

Aunty Sharon, thanks for that pix on your dp but then, are those your feet or a random internet pix

I have a reason for asking tho

As for the OP,

I'm a theist and I still feel it may not be spiritual

I recently read a book "Sperm war" by an evolutionary biologist named Robin Baker and since then, i got to understand how mthese things work by sheer means of Natural Selection

Either way, Death isnt a negative occurence, its just a transition into a state of unsciousness , in an experience closely similar to what we feel before we were born

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by 1Sharon(f): 11:33am On Mar 13
DevilsEqual:

I'm a theist and I still feel it may not be spiritual

I recently read a book "Sperm war" by an evolutionary biologist named Robin Baker and since then, i got to understand how mthese things work by sheer means of Natural Selection

Either way, Death isnt a negative occurence, its just a transition into a state of unsciousness , in an experience closely similar to what we feel before we were born

Aunty Sharon, thanks for that pix on your dp but then, are those your feet or a random internet pix

You're a smart theist.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by DevilsEqual(m): 11:35am On Mar 13
1Sharon:

You're a smart theist.

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by DevilsEqual(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13
1Sharon:

You're a smart theist.

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by AntiChristian: 3:05pm On Mar 13
FxMasterz:
Their father should break the pattern.

I learnt the brother died in an accident with his wife too. The sister also died in an accident while coming from honeymoon with the husband. Wigwe too died in an accident with his wife and son. This isn't ordinary.

Antichristian, you've always denied the existence of family curses since your Islam doesn't know anything about it. What can you say to this then? I'm sure you'll love to explain it away, using your usual mental gymnastics.

John the Baptist died by being beheaded as a birthday gift while your Jesus was hanged to death!

Are they cursed too? No! Just because they are not related by blood like your case!

Anyways, there's nothing like generational curse in Islam! Allah wills whatever He wills for His creations!

1 Samuel 2:6
The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up

When Job was tested and his sons and daughters were killed, who killed them? Satan or God?
Whose Fire came down in Job 1:16 to destroy Job's sheep and servants?

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I am He; there is no God besides Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

2 Kings 5:7
When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes and asked, "Am I God, killing and giving life, that this man expects me to cure a leper?

Job 5:18
For He (God) wounds, but He also binds; He strikes, but His hands also heal.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07am On Mar 14
LordReed:

Yes coincidence because you'll have to show me evidence that it is coordinated. People die, people survive, there's nothing remarkable about the frequency of accidents in the Wigwe family.

The family death has shown it already.
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Dtruthspeaker: 7:09am On Mar 14
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Mar 14
Dtruthspeaker:

The family death has shown it already.

Shown what?
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by FRANCISTOWN: 7:35am On Mar 15
LalastiklaIa:
This has nothing to do with curses, karma or whatever.
This can be explained simply by a framework of event correlation or by a nonepistemic randomness of a distribution that is really spread out.
So no big deal

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by Truthshotcrazy: 9:14pm On Mar 20
Rexymania:

Weird Kanayo sacrifice imaginations . Huh Several probabilities. What if Herbert himself use him bro & sister pay dues 2people ? Maybe this time men of underworld they told him to bring his peeman or peewoman or son to renew dues & he refused? Choosing to go instead?
And the underworld still took him along with them anyway? 🙄

What if it ain't no dues anyway his hands clean and it's just pattern/spiritual curse or baggage from an ancestor idol worshipper ancestor centuries back, with evil covenants with devil for his future offspring that needs breaking/spiritual liberation ?

What if it's nothing spiritual at all but something else?

Moral of the story is that it's good to drink 🍻 water and mind ones business
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns by DrAkpamudehe: 3:55am On Mar 21
COP419:

How? How can Wigwe use himself to pay dues?

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Useless. / The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada / Your Soul Belongs To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.