Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti (1786 Views)

Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Holyfic: 9:22pm On Mar 11
MEET 'BARBEQUE' THE GANG LEADER TRYING TO TAKE OVER HAITI

Once a police officer, now a notorious gang leader, Jimmy "Barbecue" Cherizie, head of the "G9 and Family" alliance, emerges as a dominant force in Haiti.

Sanctioned by the UN for human rights abuses, including a fuel blockade, he's become a pivotal figure amidst the country's chaos, demanding change at the highest levels.

With escalating violence, Port-au-Prince has fallen under his gang's dominion.

Source: New York Post, Insight Crime

1 Share

Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by fortunateme: 9:23pm On Mar 11
Trying to?

1 Like

Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Holyfic: 9:25pm On Mar 11
The United nonsense (UN) no go see this one resolute o lipsrsealed, it's even in is u.s backyard na to de pork nose for Russia matter Dem sabi

6 Likes

Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Holyfic: 9:26pm On Mar 11
fortunateme:
Trying to?
Ya chairman of G9
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by NoSmoking: 9:34pm On Mar 11
Let's see how it goes...
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by IamAtAnger: 9:41pm On Mar 11
I never still know the can curse wey dey black race

7 Likes

Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by chariisGRACE(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11
Meat barbecue, you meant.
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by gaby(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11
If his act of terror isn't in the interest of the powers that be, except to hear news of his elimination at the most, by this time next year.
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Bookhub: 10:51pm On Mar 11
someone is backing him up

5 Likes

Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Elzazzi: 11:59pm On Mar 11
Barbecue wey we dey chop? cool grin
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Astra101: 1:14am On Mar 12
I've got a trillion spirit, half of them told me this man is banging ex presido wife wink
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:18am On Mar 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Astra101:
I've got a trillion spirit, half of them told me this man is banging ex presido wife wink
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by KingLennon(m): 5:35am On Mar 12
He will be turned to Barbecue one day sad
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by dnawah(m): 7:16am On Mar 12
Holyfic:

Once a police officer, now a notorious gang leader, Jimmy "Barbecue" Cherizie, head of the "G9 and Family" alliance, emerges as a dominant force in Haiti.

Sanctioned by the UN for human rights abuses, including a fuel blockade, he's become a pivotal figure amidst the country's chaos, demanding change at the highest levels.

the second picture,no be NYSC uniform be that? shocked shocked
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by mytime24(f): 7:19am On Mar 12
I hear say d president abi na prime minister don resign 😀😂
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Holyfic: 7:44am On Mar 12
grin grin grin
dnawah:
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by ruggedtimi(m): 8:05am On Mar 12
Barbecue former police officer in haiti.
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Bongadu: 8:06am On Mar 12
African countries see una mate
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Adewale1603(m): 8:39am On Mar 12
dnawah:
nysc khaki be that
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Bakrabas: 8:42am On Mar 12
Bongadu:

African countries see una mate

Haiti is not African country ooo. Don't Judge by the skin. All blacks are not Africa but all blacks are African decedant apart from black Indians
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by strangest(m): 9:12am On Mar 12
Another Tinubulu
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by jahson19(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12
he is a cannibal also
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by Depriest2020: 4:17pm On Mar 12
If I say "it's a black man thing" some people will be offended by my statement.
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by panafrican(m): 10:22am On Mar 13
Depriest2020:
If I say "it's a black man thing" some people will be offended by my statement.
Yeah, Black man started World War 1 and World War 2.
Black man murdered Australian natives.
Black man murdered American natives from the tip of Alaska to the bottom end of Chile close to south pole
Black attacked Vietnam
Black man attacked and destroyed Libya, Syria.
Black man is attacking Gaza right now, killing 24 000 Palestinians in 100 days.
Re: Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti by dnawah(m): 11:12am On Mar 13
Holyfic:

as the name implies,it is how he will die,roasted like berbecue.

(1) (Reply)

Give It To The GOP / Is It True Jews Control America? / Money Money Money Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.