Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo (14905 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11
The Edo State Police Command said it arrested a Police Sergeant, Samuel Imakor, for slapping a young woman identified as Mercy Ajayi.

DAILY POST reports that the Public Relations Officer of the command, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, disclosed this in a statement made available to newsmen on Monday in Benin City

Nwabuzor said the officer attached to the Iruekpen Police Station was arrested on Monday, March 11, 2024, by the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in charge of the Police station and brought to the Commissioner of Police for debriefing.

He said the arrest of the officer was occasioned by a viral video trending on social media platforms that was released by a blogger called Harrison Gwamnishu on his social media handle of a young woman slapped by a Policeman at the police station.

The command’s image maker added that the officer, upon interrogation, confessed to the commissioner of police that he actually slapped the young woman.

He explained that in the course of the interrogation, the officer, later advanced his defence against the young woman, saying that she slapped him in the vehicle during the process of her arrest.

Nwabuzor stated that the officer said the woman was arrested in connection with the offence of stealing human hair from a hotel department.

He also explained that as a result of the confession to the crime by the officer, the Commissioner of Police, Funsho Adegboye, ordered for his arrest and the immediate disciplinary procedure.

He disclosed that the commissioner ordered for the immediate setting up of an orderly room trial against the officer by the Command’s Provost Marshal.

Nwabuzor, however, urged the members of the public to report promptly to the command any unprofessional conduct of police officers against the citizens.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/11/police-arrest-sergeant-for-slapping-woman-in-edo/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11
Why Slapping A Woman, Police Is That Proper?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by NoSmoking: 9:48pm On Mar 11
🥵
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by immortalcrown(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11
Sergeant or cultist?

In Nigeria, makers and enforcers of law are the major breakers of the law. Na dem dey bully, na dem dey intimidate, na dem dey beat traffic, and so on.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by nedekid: 2:08am On Mar 12
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On Mar 12

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Namaster: 12:02pm On Mar 12
The criminal in uniform is already concocting lies against the lady.

The only people more useless than Nigerian Police are Nigerian Politicians.

They are quick and eager to oppress and extort unarmed people. They are quicker still to disappear when there is a need for them to do actual police work.

Just the other day Police detained a 12-year old kidnap victim until the father of the kidnapped victim coughed out "bail money".

That is why I have ZERO pity for any of them that gets blasted to kingdom come by unknown gunmen, bandits, terrorists or, even better, other police.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by inoki247: 12:02pm On Mar 12
The one wey dey flog people nko...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Duelee: 12:03pm On Mar 12
A thousand and more officers of the Nigerian police force serves, dishes, and dashes out slaps, maltreatment, inflict harm on harmless citizens cut cross the 36 States of the country on a daily...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Noniblaq(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12
Nigerian police men no get joy at all. Meanwhile, I sell luxury vintage shirts. Checkout my thread now before e finish again.
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by IMASTEX: 12:04pm On Mar 12
Good
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Edoreborn: 12:04pm On Mar 12
Police ur friend indeed!!! I no just like those guys..Na so one approach me 3days ago for drinking joint say make I buy am one bottle,, bastard wey just collect two months pallatives ohh plus including his salary.. I just laff..me wey no dey work..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by frankblinkz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12
What if he had slapped a man.

Omo, Fear women for this life oo.

If woman Bleep up any were wey men dey and you slap her, I swear those man around go first mend you before them hear your own side of the story.

Na still man do man.

But all the same good judgement from the NPF

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Stephen0mozzy: 12:05pm On Mar 12
grin For one, the Police is getting good at keeping a good public image by being seen as effective in a civil sense, not so much in purpose of their existence.
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by cenaman(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12
He should be..
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by mightyhazel: 12:06pm On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:
Why Slapping A Woman, Police Is That Proper?
why slap any body at all for that matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by chudez0147(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12
Someone should please help me with the Anambra police number, I have a case like this for them . A man and a woman beat up my tenant two days ago. The matter have been reported at neni police, up till now no arrest have been made . It happened at agulu . Ifite-ani
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Hezzyluv: 12:08pm On Mar 12
God knows I detest face off entirely but, the first person I will like to stab knife is Nigeria Police. These guys are mean. If you say otherwise, then, "them never been do you strong things".
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by benuejosh: 12:08pm On Mar 12
This one was so unlucky.
There are so many of them who have done worst than this and are still not caught.
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by AfroBeatDiary: 12:09pm On Mar 12
Nice
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by money121(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12
Good news
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by AmazingELixir: 12:11pm On Mar 12
grin
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by lesbiconverter: 12:13pm On Mar 12
Same thing should be done to these animals in uniform

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4YkqZlqH9a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by itelima: 12:13pm On Mar 12
Police and slap na 5n6 for Nigeria. I think they train them more on slap n bribe...
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by zombieHUNTER: 12:14pm On Mar 12
Criminals in uniform

Come to orchid road eleganza bustop at night and see how they're harassing any young chap on wheels..

bloody thieves

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Nkl4u: 12:14pm On Mar 12
They only flex their muscles on unharmed civilians.
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Paraman: 12:16pm On Mar 12
The man should be investigated properly, he will likely be beating his wife at home
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by AmazingELixir: 12:17pm On Mar 12
grin

Nigerian security don't see assault of citizens as anything outside their call of duty.

Reason why I avoid them with everything within my being...the ones in my company forming friendship I put them at a very comfortable arms length.
Re: Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo by Masterplanner1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12
serves him right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 9-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud / Kidnappers On The Prowl In Abuja, Abduct Lecturer, 2 Teenagers, Others In 24 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.