Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community (13741 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11
The Community Of Ayeyemi In Ondo West Local Council Area has been thrown into a state of shock following the discovery of the lifeless body of a 45-year-old woman in the bush within the community.

The deceased woman identified as Kudirat Abolarinwa was killed after she was allegedly raped by an unknown assailant in Lekere axis of the community.

The Kudirat was said to have been matcheted to death by an unknown man who had approached her to buy farm produce.

According to sources, the man who disguised himself as a customer, approached the woman to sell kolanuts for him, after which the late Kudirat followed him to the farm before she met her untimely death.

It was gathered that the deceased’s husband, Abolarinwa, who had led the search, reported the incident at Enu-Owa Police Division.

While confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, said, “On 08/03/2024, around 1700 hrs, one Tajudeen Bolarinwa of Ago Road, Onipetesi village, reported that at about 1630 hrs, his wife, Mrs. Kudirat Bolarinwa, aged 45, who goes from one farm to the other to buy kolanuts, was murdered in the bush by an unknown person.

“At the scene of the incident, the deceased was left with only a pant, and the sides of her face, lower arm, and head were severely mutilated.

Meanwhile, the body of the deceased had been deposited at the mortuary in Ondo town, with ongoing efforts to arrest the culprit.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/11/45-year-old-woman-raped-killed-in-ondo-community/

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11
God Almighty Will Always Fight Your Battle

6 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Jennyclay(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11
Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these foolish men sad

God will punish those evil men that did this to her. Their generation upon generation will suffer for this. Amen!!

I just pray the culprit are caught and sentenced to death ASAP!

I hate men! sad

14 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by immortalcrown(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11
May the perpetrators not go free.

I hope Jennyclay is here already to help me curse them and say she hates her father.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by NoSmoking: 10:04pm On Mar 11
😳
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Chrisrare: 1:07am On Mar 12
if conji dey hold you why not visit a brothel, you decided to rape and kill an innocent woman. some men dey really Bleep up.

women should learn from this and be more security conscious of men, never follow any man to an isolated place unless its someone you trust very well.

10 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by TANID(m): 4:07am On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:
God Almighty Will Always Fight Your Battle
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by KingLennon(m): 5:38am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

God will punish those evil men that did this to her. Their generation upon generation will suffer for this. Amen!!

I hate men! sad
You abuse men here but go behind to ask for money from them cheesy

22 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by mytime24(f): 5:40am On Mar 12
Nawa, where's our conscience 🤥

U raped her stil kill her,

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by GanagiBitrus: 5:41am On Mar 12
Some criminals deserve to be fed alive to Lions. angry

4 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BRATISLAVA: 5:43am On Mar 12
Chrisrare:
if conji dey hold you why not visit a brothel, you decided to rape and kill an innocent woman. some men dey really Bleep up.

women should learn from this and be more security conscious of men, never follow any man to an isolated place unless its someone you trust very well.

You'd be surprised it is someone she knows very well.

What did you expect her to do anyway, when she was making a business deal not knowing he was a rapist? What is there to learn? That there should be a separate planet for men because they are rapists and cannot be trusted?

Or that men should be the ones to learn to stop raping and killing women?

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."

Yet men will preach that women should learn. Learn that men are dangerous? Why exactly won't men learn about themselves? Women have learned but will men ever learn?

Keep preaching the wrong message to the audience and soon enough men will blame their killing, raping and theft on women. Well, it always happens here, is happening in your post, so that's an old fact.

Crimes like this will go on until men learn, removing the beam from their eyes and being honest that they are the problem. A woman was killed and the message is to women. The culprit? What message to men?

4 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:43am On Mar 12
Huh
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by stephenponti(m): 5:43am On Mar 12
Horrible way to die. I wish the assailant is caught and matcheted the same way.

3 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Alexiiydon: 5:45am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad
you hate your father?remember to hate your child if you have a male and your male brothers

3 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:45am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad

Easy dear
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Pristine664: 5:50am On Mar 12
This is really sad.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Asorite(m): 5:54am On Mar 12
Including your father and yet unborn male child

Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Pat081: 6:00am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

God will punish those evil men that did this to her. Their generation upon generation will suffer from this. Amen!!

I just pray the culprits are caught and sentenced to death ASAP!

I hate men! sad
You always started your comments with a working brain but end it with dead brain and you will be mumu to one guy out there who will be doing it to you free

5 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by free2ryhme: 6:07am On Mar 12

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by dangotesmummy: 6:12am On Mar 12
Haaa
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by bewla(m): 6:18am On Mar 12
What
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by TrennixGLOBAL: 6:24am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad

Soon, nobody will take you serious on this forum again and the attention you seek so much would be denied you then you will slowly drift into oblivion like you don't exist anymore on Nairaland.

MARK THIS WORDS!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by IamAtAnger: 6:25am On Mar 12
I hope ur dad or brother havent raped u be4? Abi u be gay?... cos this ur last statement raises eyebrow
Jennyclay:
Not again!! sad

I hate men! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by TrennixGLOBAL: 6:26am On Mar 12
Pat081:
You always started your comments with a working brain but end it with dead brain and you will be mumu to one guy out there who will be doing it to you free

Stop replying her and giving her the attention, just ignore and let her continue in her ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by BOSSkesh(m): 6:27am On Mar 12
angry angry angry angry
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by Forest122: 6:33am On Mar 12
God
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:35am On Mar 12
This is so sad.

The earlier that zoo called a country is divided, the better. Let everyone go their own separate ways.

May Her soul rest in peace.
Re: 45-Year-Old Woman Raped, Killed In Ondo Community by AmakaTips2: 6:39am On Mar 12
Evil the men do lives with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Confesses To Sexually Assaulting 3 Minors In Benue / Hakeem Odumosu To Hold Area Commanders And DPOs Accountable For Police Abuse / Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.