Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello (16292 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Scores Again As Napoli Thrash Leece / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Lack Respect – Fabio Capello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by whizzler: 12:38pm On Mar 12
otipoju:
Nobody is irreplaceable.

One truth most of us find out too late in life

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12
Fearurcreeator:

See wahala... Madrid has been winning before he came na.... And he wasn't the only star in the team ... Yes he was the biggest ... So trying make it like Madrid is nothing without him... Since he left how many semis did he played and how many he won ? Sebi you wan argue ... At least Madrid won after him... Without and after Madrid did he win it played any semis ?

The biggest

Case closed

450 or more goals and over a hundred assists

In less number of games

Top scorer and top assists as they won 4 out of 5

Yeah ,even barca had dinho,rivaldo,eto,deco,etc winning trophies 4 them b4 messi but messi has worshippers

eto even says messi played with him ,not otherwise as they won 2006 and 2009 and he had reasons 4 that

Without barca, how many ucl semis 4 messi?
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12
otipoju=128900219:

Same thing was said about Diego Maradona.

Someone more lethal than Messi will come
In which generation?😂😂😂
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by ZaddyJ: 3:05pm On Mar 12
Sucre6:

Dey play, it seems you are new to football thingy, up till now Barcelona never see replacement for messi, up till now Madrid never see replacement for Ronaldo, when you are good, you are good, not everyone is replaceable
If u mention Barcelona I agree with you but madrid 100 players ve come and gone with or without Robaldo . Jude, vini and Rodrigo those three guys are firing o. Madrid sha knows how to get them.
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 3:05pm On Mar 12
HellVictorinho6:

The biggest

Case closed

450 or more goals and over a hundred assists

In less number of games

Top scorer and top assists as they won 4 out of 5

Yeah ,even barca had dinho,rivaldo,eto,deco,etc winning trophies 4 them b4 messi but messi has worshippers

eto even says messi played with him ,not otherwise as they won 2006 and 2009 and he had reasons 4 that

Without barca, how many ucl semis 4 messi?
Now I get you... I am not comparing Messi and cr7 ... I don't put myself in the middle of the mess of this goat thing ... Cus I don't see any of them as the goat... Mind you I have been a Madrid fan since 97... I got non-issue with cr7 ... You were the one thinking cr7 is bigger than the club which is not possible... He did more than expected when he was there ... I like him and will continue to like and love what he has contributed but saying what is Madrid without cr7 I disagree ooo... The club and cr7 needed one another ... But he needs Madrid more ... If he had stayed that balliondior for modric would have been his ... He was robbed to me... And the robbery of this ballodior started on Messi 2010... But it is what it is .. even last WC was somehow to me too... Personally ooo... I don't meddle In the fight of who is better amongst the two mess or Cr7 ... Madrid will be Madrid all day ... Teams don't retire it players that retires...
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12
Fearurcreeator:

Now I get you... I am not comparing Messi and cr7 ... I don't put myself in the middle of the mess of this goat thing ... Cus I don't see any of them as the goat... Mind you I have been a Madrid fan since 97... I got non-issue with cr7 ... You were the one thinking cr7 is bigger than the club which is not possible... He did more than expected when he was there ... I like him and will continue to like and love what he has contributed but saying what is Madrid without cr7 I disagree ooo... The club and cr7 needed one another ... But he needs Madrid more ... If he had stayed that balliondior for modric would have been his ... He was robbed to me... And the robbery of this ballodior started on Messi 2010... But it is what it is .. even last WC was somehow to me too... Personally ooo... I don't meddle In the fight of who is better amongst the two mess or Cr7 ... Madrid will be Madrid all day ... Teams don't retire it players that retires...

Yeah, nobody is greater than madrid, milan, liverpool,bayern, barca, united or any other big team.

But cr7 was indispensable to the 4 out of 5
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by MomohMrMoore: 4:39pm On Mar 12
ol.. then why is Napoli releasing him then if he is irreplaceable. Not as if Napoli is under pressure to release him
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 4:50pm On Mar 12
HellVictorinho6:

Yeah, nobody is greater than madrid, milan, liverpool,bayern, barca, united or any other big team.

But cr7 was indispensable to the 4 out of 5
Obviously... Am not arguing that ... I was only showing concern when you insinuating Madrid would have not have won it if it wasn't for cr7... Don't forget Madrid has one won more than three consecutively before ...
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12
Fearurcreeator:

Obviously... Am not arguing that ... I was only showing concern when you insinuating Madrid would have not have won it if it wasn't for cr7... Don't forget Madrid has one won more than three consecutively before ...

No need 4 us to go on

Can u help me with 5k?

Am so frustrated right now
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 7:05pm On Mar 12
HellVictorinho6:

No need 4 us to go on

Can u help me with 5k?

Am so frustrated right now
Lolz
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12
Fearurcreeator:

Lolz

What about 3k?

cry
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 7:15pm On Mar 12
HellVictorinho6:

What about 3k?

cry
Wetin we dey drag wey bring this now ... Okay send your account number then ...
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12
Fearurcreeator:

Wetin we dey drag wey bring this now ... Okay send your account number then ...

9163989689 opay

Victor Omerigwe
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 7:22pm On Mar 12
whizzler:

One truth most of us find out too late in life
Am telling you
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 7:23pm On Mar 12
HellVictorinho6:

9163989689 opay

Victor Omerigwe

Okay
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:12am On Mar 13
Fearurcreeator:

Okay

Good morning

How far .....is there any hope?
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by Fearurcreeator: 9:01am On Mar 13
HellVictorinho6:

Good morning

How far .....is there any hope?
Before today ends
Re: Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:30am On Mar 14
Fearurcreeator:

Before today ends

got nothing

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Canada : (1 - 1) U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-22-2012 / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) / Infantino Condemns ESL, Sends Warning To Founding Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.