Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 (662 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S / The Historical Events Of Toyota RAV 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by MZright(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12
I was hoping I could make a decision on which of these two cars to get and I would appreciate input from y’all.

A few things to note- it’s my first car, and I care about comfort, interior, gas mileage, and durability.

I don’t really know much about cars, so any help I get will be pretty much appreciated.

Or if there is any other compact SUV better than these two, please suggest them. Thanks
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by MatrixReloaded: 2:26pm On Mar 12
MZright:
I was hoping I could make a decision on which of these two cars to get and I would appreciate input from y’all.

A few things to note- it’s my first car, and I care about comfort, interior, gas mileage, and durability.

I don’t really know much about cars, so any help I get will be pretty much appreciated.

Or if there is any other compact SUV better than these two, please suggest them. Thanks
Honda is a way to go baby... as a woman it gives u an aurora when stepping out of that crv 2024 classic 👌

Honda redesigned its popular CR-V just last year and there haven't been any significant changes for the 2024 model. Last year's overhaul included a slightly lengthened wheelbase, which increased rear seat legroom as well as max cargo space a bit. The CR-V provides more than 39 cubic feet of cargo capacity behind the rear seats, making it one of the most accommodating small SUVs for luggage and bulky items. A new infotainment interface and a smoother-operating hybrid powertrain were also part of the updates.
The notable update for 2024 is the addition of the Sport-L trim level. It builds off the midlevel Sport trim with additional standard features such as leather upholstery and a power liftgate. Like the regular Sport, the Sport-L comes standard with a hybrid powertrain, making it the third trim (after the CR-V Sport and Sport Touring trims) to feature a hybrid.

Overall, we like the 2024 Honda CR-V's satisfying blend of comfort, tech and practicality. Still, rivals such as the Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage and Mazda CX-50 have closed the gap. The CR-V is a benchmark for the class, although not necessarily a complete standout.

The 2024 Honda CR-V is available in six trim levels: LX, EX, Sport, EX-L, Sport-L and Sport Touring. The LX, EX and EX-L trims come with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, while the Sport, Sport-L and Sport Touring come with a hybrid powertrain for improved fuel economy. Most CR-V trims have standard front-wheel drive and offer all-wheel drive as an option. The exception is the Sport Touring that comes with standard AWD.

Price 35-38 million naira..

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by Patented: 2:29pm On Mar 12
either one is good since they are new cars. read the official gas mileage for both cars but the difference will not be much. both cars would be comfy no . you could juts go for the one that catches your eye more.

MZright:

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by MZright(f): 2:29pm On Mar 12
MatrixReloaded:

Honda is a way to go baby... as a woman it gives u an aurora when stepping out of that crv 2024 classic 👌
Thanks
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by MatrixReloaded: 2:36pm On Mar 12
MZright:
Thanks

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12
Both are ok. But hope you know the price tag? If you are to use them in Nigeria. Go with the Toyota

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by Lexusgs430: 5:26am On Mar 14
fineboynl:
Both are ok. But hope you know the price tag? If you are to use them in Nigeria. Go with the Toyota

Why Toyota.......

Honda was voted the best car company in 2024 ........
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by fineboynl(m): 8:00am On Mar 14
Lexusgs430:

Why Toyota.......

Honda was voted the best car company in 2024 ........
big lier

No.1 volkswagen

No2 Toyota
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Mar 14
fineboynl:
big lier

No.1 volkswagen

No2 Toyota

Before you accuse someone, show your facts.... And I would present my facts ........😁

Number 2 was Toyota...... VW was so bad, it never made the list...... 😭😜

NB: Not unless you want to claim seat and skoda (all down the list)..... 😁

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by fineboynl(m): 9:56am On Mar 14
Lexusgs430:

Before you accuse someone, show your facts.... And I would present my facts ........😁

Number 2 was Toyota...... VW was so bad, it never made the list...... 😭😜

NB: Not unless you want to claim seat and skoda (all down the list)..... 😁
so many site. And honda didn't even come 6th. I can you you many if only you can show me 3 sites.
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by sheantip(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14
fineboynl:
so many site. And honda didn't even come 6th. I can you you many if only you can show me 3 sites.

He has shown you one, you should show one too. One where VW is the first on the list. Many thanks.
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by fineboynl(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14
sheantip:

He has shown you one, you should show one too. One where VW is the first on the list. Many thanks.

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by fineboynl(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14
sheantip:

intro

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by DukeNija(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14
Buy the Toyota Rav 4.
The new Hondas are not as reliable as they once were.
The gap between both brands is wider now than ever with the new unreliable Honda Turbo engines

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by Lexusgs430: 1:38am On Mar 15
[quote author=fineboynl post=128935173][/quote]

This is not a detailed reliability test chart........ Best companies could mean so many things....... And not durability of their vehicles.......
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by Arafat1: 8:51pm On Mar 15
MatrixReloaded:

Honda is a way to go baby... as a woman it gives u an aurora when stepping ..

Stop calling a lady who you don't know "baby"

She could be someone's grandma, wife, or whatever
Re: Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 by MatrixReloaded: 9:56pm On Mar 15
Arafat1:

Stop calling a lady who you don't know "baby"

She could be someone's grandma, wife, or whatever
Thank you for your attention goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Change Ur Engine / Please Help With Possible Solution Need Advice / What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.