Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38121 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Sctests: 8:52am On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha in your ipob deluded mind grin why not dispute the graph tribal bigots😂 I know they are growing in the sad east bigoted region. If Una win one local government in Lagos in 2027 I will ever respect bitter obi 😂 he will he lucky to win any state outside the sad yeast and SS region….his cover has been blown, no we have seen the agenda of the chief tribalist😂

Even you know very well that Obi keeps gathering momentum. That's why Northerners call him 'Guguwar Obi' (Hurricane Obi). grin

Before elections you claimed only 4 people tweeting in a room will vote him. He got 6million votes despite get rigged out mercilessly by Yakubu, thiefnubbu, wike and criminal their gangs. He clearly flogged your bulaba master in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers. E shock una agbado brain. grin

By 2027, Tinubulation hunger would have killed and decimated hungry bulaba baboons and reduced your population to the barest minimum, leaving mostly sane voters to go to the polls. That's why I support tinubu on his hunger policies. You likes have to die for that country to move forward. grin
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 8:55am On Mar 13
Morphinne:

Like I said earlier, you are on course to break your father’s insanity record and you bringing 2003 Nigeria into the discussion shows my assumption is right after all. Nigeria has never been this divided all thanks to Peter the gbajue who made the election look like a war btw Christians and Muslims not knowing that the SW are far too civilized to be divided along religious line.
I answered you based on what you said. You said you didn’t know who was more bigoted btw Emilokan and the northerner (your choice of words shows you were talking about the 2023 elections and not 2003) and I asked you to make it make sense to us what gave you the right to say such an indefensible statement. You called the people who were civil and democratic enough to spread their votes without giving ethnic sentiment a chance (e.g Osun and Lagos and many parts of Northern Nigeria) bigots while mischievously ignoring the fact that your region, the SE was the most INTOLERANT during the election. A Yoruba man could openly say he would vote for Obi or Atiku and likewise an Hausa man could also say he would vote for Emilokan, Obi or Atiku without any repercussions but imagine what would happen if someone had openly said he would vote for Tinubu in the heart of Onitsha in January 2023. What would happen to him is better left unimagined.
Ozwor.

You know one thing I like about Ronu tribalists in APC like you they are very good at gaslighting and lying through their teeth. From 2015 APC had used divisiveness and bigotry in all the elections after 2015, they raised the bar in 2023 elections after they discovered PO defeated them in Lagos. As for you, your lies are stinking we were here in 2015 gubernatorial elections where your thugs openly warned people not to come out if they are not voting APC, civil servants in Lagos were threatened if they don't vote APC and you have the temerity to lie that SE is intolerant because in your foolish head PO won landslide forgetting that APC never did anything worthy to igbos and treated igbos as outcasts in the party, so APC is like a cancer in the South east. And as for you your pain is that your father abandoned you growing up because your mother worked at a brothel. So you carry that abandonment behavior which manifests in the anger and the insults you throw at people. Mere reading your comments I already know you are a bottom barrel person and a classless pauper in Yoruba land of no consequence at all, even the elites do not even acknowledge your existence.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 8:59am On Mar 13
PHAYOL81:

Who are more daft and stvpid that members of the OBID!ENTS MOVEMENT?If you're one of them (as depicted by your emotional defence), I ain't surprised by your comment because you only understand a notion according to the levels of your IQ. But if you wann claim you're neither an apologist nor member of the mentioned movement, I'd say I'm disappointed in your level of assimiliation and IQ. I expected better.

I like when you emphasise on IQ, because it show very well your deficiency. See one thing i have seen among Yorubas is the elites in their circle are not tribalists, but rather it is the poorest of the poor that are tribalists and the elites use them as willing tools to consolidate their grab on power. Mere reading your rants, I can tell that you are a hungry ludite not worth any substance in the South West. Again I love your obsession with obidients which shows clearly that you are intimidated by the movement because it is organic and it is made up of people who want a better Nigeria.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:08am On Mar 13
Nairaland na just cruise for tribal bigots to air their bloated opinions.. ndi Ofe mmanu no go gree person see front .. keyboard hooligans , please ask them “ Have you eaten today “
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by afariogunone1(f): 9:13am On Mar 13
include wailers

themanderon:
Apc played on Nigerians intelligence and turned brothers against brothers. Today they are smiling to the bank while their supporters and opponents are languishing in poverty and penury.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 9:16am On Mar 13
Sctests:

Even you know very well that Obi keeps gathering momentum. That's why Northerners call him 'Guguwar Obi' (Hurricane Obi). grin

Before elections you claimed only 4 people tweeting in a room will vote him. He got 6million votes despite get rigged out mercilessly by Yakubu, thiefnubbu, wike and criminal their gangs. He clearly flogged your bulaba master in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers. E shock una agbado brain. grin

By 2027, Tinubulation hunger would have killed and decimated hungry bulaba baboons and reduced your population to the barest minimum, leaving mostly sane voters to go to the polls. That's why I support tinubu on his hunger policies. You likes have to die for that country to move forward. grin

hahaha 😂 you are clown 🤡 gathering momentum in his village, you seem you don’t know the damage the leaked conversations he had with oyedepo has caused him and so good he didn’t deny it😂 now the whole northern Muslim see him as an ethnic and religious bigot, though he never had a chance over there, even the last election proved it, by 2027 will be circulating the leaked tape all over so we can finally bury his chances😂 ….even here in Sw, mc oluomo and is bois are waiting for y’all, the last election was just a child’s play to what’s coming for you obirodents, you can advise Chinedu also to contest the Lagos seat😂

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by greypencils: 9:33am On Mar 13
Nigeria is too big an entity for one tribe to lay hold on to power permanently. Power should rotate. North, South, East and West. I want the East to get their turn. Peter Obi or no Peter Obi.

Lagos State is a different entity. What Yorubas in Lagos don't want is political relevance of other tribes in Lagos. And this is not peculiar to Lagos. Other tribes won't allow someone who isn't from their tribe govern them or influence their choice of a governor.

What is special about Lagos? Really! Why can't other tribes just take a back seat when it comes to politics in Lagos? That energy should be channeled to making sure the right people are voted for in their own states. Why the emotional investment in Lagos? That is what Yorubas in Lagos are wary of. And that is why candidates backed by Non Yorubas in Lagos are rendered persona non grata. GRV is just a victim here and it has nothing to with his ancestry, his mother or his wife. If someone else comes in 2027 and is supported by Non-Yorubas in Lagos, he or she would receive the same treatment that GRV received. So this plea is to Non Yorubas in Lagos, Simply Ignore Lagos politics. Don't come out to be voted for in Lagos. Don't come out to vote in Lagos. Rather channel that energy to your individual states and be concerned about your own leaders in your own States.

Ignore Lagos politics, Live in Lagos, work in Lagos, enjoy Lagos but it's not your business who rules Lagos. Go to your States and vote.

This is not me being a bigot. This is me wanting Lagos State to remain owned by the Yorubas the same way Onitsha would always remain property of the people of Anambra.

If you have a problem with this post, then something is definitely wrong with you. You want to eat your cake and have it. That's not how the world works.

For those that would argue that Lagos State is no man's land and not for the Yorubas, for those that would say Lagos State was once the FCT of Nigeria and doesn't belong to any tribe, the struggle continues. It means your intentions to take over Lagos are very clear. Yorubas would not give up Lagos no matter what. Elections would be a war if that is the cost to keep Lagos for the Yoruba tribe. If you want the war, come get it.

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CannibalTorment: 10:09am On Mar 13
Cantonese:

And you should be grieving your shameful English please. With your desperation to add to comments, you wrote such disgraceful English.

Kindly keep up with your self inflicted misery!
I never knew English originated from your ancestors, since it made you miserable, then correct it grammarian
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by anonimi: 10:50am On Mar 13
nlfpmod:
I never made a single post about GRV during the elections, but somehow, you people find a way of including me in his predicaments. His utterances during the elections betrayed him and not anybody.

I have said it repeatedly that if my children lack the culture of respect, honour, truthfulness, bravery, and traditional understanding of the Yoruba people, may they not be honoured in Yoruba land.

Can someone please point out the lie in the above bold parts?
GRV needs to learn from Obama's reaction below to being tagged a black, angry man in his successful attempt to get the job of US president.
When you are up against a master politician like Tinubu and his boys you have to be one step ahead and leave no room for distraction and character assassination.

BigB11:
Obama 'outraged' by Wright's remarks

Sen. Barack Obama said he is "outraged" by comments his former minister, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, made Monday at the National Press Club and "saddened by the spectacle."

Sen. Barack Obama on Tuesday denounced comments made by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

1 of 2 "I have been a member of Trinity Church since 1992. I have known Rev. Wright for almost 20 years," he said at a news conference in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "The person I saw yesterday is not the person I met 20 years ago."

Obama said he is outraged by Wright's remarks that seemed to suggest the U.S. government might be responsible for the spread of AIDS in the black community, and his equation of some American wartime efforts with terrorism.

"What particularly angered me was his suggestion somehow that my previous denunciation of his remarks were somehow political posturing," said Obama, who added that Wright had shown "little regard for me" and seemed more concerned with "taking center stage."

Earlier this year, some of Wright's outspoken sermons, circulated and widely discussed on the Internet and on television, became an issue in the Democratic presidential race because of the former pastor's ties to Obama.

In one sermon, Wright said America had brought the September 11, 2001, attacks upon itself. In another, he said Sen. Hillary Clinton had an advantage over Obama because she is white.

Obama gave a speech on race relations during the height of the controversy with Wright and said he rejected Wright's racially charged comments but could not repudiate the man himself.

Obama on Monday said Wright's remarks were "antithetical to our campaign, it was antithetical to what we're about."

"I cannot prevent him from making these remarks," but "when I say I find these comments appalling I mean it. It contradicts what I'm about and who I am , It is completely opposed to what I stand for and where I want to take this country."

In a break with previous comments, Obama focused his criticism on Wright the man, and not simply his remarks.

Obama said he gave Wright "the benefit of the doubt" before his speech on race relations.

"What we saw yesterday from Rev. Wright was a resurfacing and, I believe, an exploitation of these old divisions," Obama said.

He said he had not spoken with Wright since the minister's Monday speech, though he would not rule out a conversation with him in the future

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/29/obama.wright/index.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 11:00am On Mar 13
CannibalTorment:
I never knew English originated from your ancestors, since it made you miserable, then correct it grammarian

Your ancestors failed to seize the opportunity to learn proper English, unlike mine. Now you can see how they have passed on very poor English to you. Do you not realise, in your miserable state, that you should watch your words on the social media?
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CannibalTorment: 11:06am On Mar 13
Cantonese:

Your ancestors failed to seize the opportunity to learn proper English, unlike mine. Now you can see how they have passed on very poor English to you. Do you not realise, in your miserable state, that you should watch your words on the social media?
Oooh you are saying proper English made you and your generations despicable and miserable, no wonder you are frustrated and grievous, looking for who to blame for your depression
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 11:12am On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:
Nairaland na just cruise for tribal bigots to air their bloated opinions.. ndi Ofe mmanu no go gree person see front .. keyboard hooligans , please ask them “ Have you eaten today “
grin have you finished feeding the hungry people in your cursed region? Pauper like you, every Igbo man is a billionaire on the internet😂

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 11:19am On Mar 13
greypencils:
Nigeria is too big an entity for one tribe to lay hold on to power permanently. Power should rotate. North, South, East and West. I want the East to get their turn. Peter Obi or no Peter Obi.

Lagos State is a different entity. What Yorubas in Lagos don't want is political relevance of other tribes in Lagos. And this is not peculiar to Lagos. Other tribes won't allow someone who isn't from their tribe govern them.

What is special about Lagos? Really! Why can't other tribes just take a back seat when it comes to politics in Lagos? That energy should be channeled to making sure the right people are voted for in their own states. Why the emotional investment in Lagos? That is what Yorubas in Lagos are wary of. And that is why candidates backed by Non Yorubas in Lagos are rendered persona non grata. GRV is just a victim here and it has nothing to with his ancestry, his mother or his wife. If someone else comes in 2027 and is supported by Non-Yorubas in Lagos, he or she would receive the same treatment that GRV received. So this plea is to none Yorubas in Lagos, Simply Ignore Lagos politics. Don't come out to be voted for in Lagos. Don't come out to vote in Lagos. Rather channel that energy to your individual states and be concerned about your own leaders in your own States.

Ignore Lagos politics, Live in Lagos, work in Lagos, enjoy Lagos but it's not your business who rules Lagos. Go to your States and vote.

This is not me being a bigot. This is me wanting Lagos State to remain owned by the Yorubas the same way Onitsha would always remain property of the people of Anambra.

If you have a problem with this post, then something is definitely wrong with you. You want to eat your cake and have it. That's not how the world works.

For those that would argue that Lagos State is no man's land and not for the Yorubas, for those that would say Lagos State was once the FCT of Nigeria and doesn't belong to any tribe, the struggle continues. It means your intentions to take over Lagos are very clear. Yorubas would not give up Lagos no matter what. Elections would be a war if that is the cost to keep Lagos for the Yoruba tribe. If you want the war, come get it.
grin there is no need to sugar coat it grin we know the greedy and covetous tribe that are always obsessed with Lagos, so don’t be scared to call them out😂an Hausa man and other ethnic nationalities are proud of there region and never claim other man’s land. But the cursed migrants from a barren land who will shamelessly deny there place but wish the can lay claim to what will never be there’s😂

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Error401: 11:32am On Mar 13
cry me a river, I cant vote anyone who cant understand the language of his subject. Either Igbo or Yoruba. You can rant as much as you like but I only believe in one thing,

"speak to me in a language and I will listen, speak to me in my mothers tongue and I will understand"

Daystar7:

Shut it! Tribalistic bigot. Is it his speaking Yoruba language that will work or his brain and ideas? Will he address the media with Yoruba? Why's Yoruba not Nigeria's official language so we can rest from bigoted fools like you. Imagine the nonsense. You should have typed that shit in Yoruba too. Zombie

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Error401: 11:33am On Mar 13
Will he address media in Yoruba? In a state where majority are Yoruba speakers? Lagos is a Yoruba land and market women dont speak English

Daystar7:

Shut it! Tribalistic bigot. Is it his speaking Yoruba language that will work or his brain and ideas? Will he address the media with Yoruba? Why's Yoruba not Nigeria's official language so we can rest from bigoted fools like you. Imagine the nonsense. You should have typed that shit in Yoruba too. Zombie

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Error401: 11:42am On Mar 13
Lol, you can say whatever you like, can he speak Igbo fluently? YES. Can he speak Yoruba fluently? NO! I dont have anything to explain to you. Lagos is a Yoruba speaking state and we respect cultural values, you can not rule on people whose language you dont understand. His family are not the Governor, he is!

"speak to me in a language and I will listen, speak to me in my mothers tongue and I will understand"

You can keep the insult going, the fact remain that Lagos belong to the Yoruba people, now you can go and die.

Realtruth2023:

The way you people reason is so sickening. Someone whose family for generations are entrenched in Lagos doesn't understand his people are you kidding me? Haaaaa you guys are really dense ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Realtruth2023: 11:50am On Mar 13
Error401:
Lol, you can say whatever you like, can he speak Igbo fluently? YES. Can he speak Yoruba fluently? NO! I dont have anything to explain to you. Lagos is a Yoruba speaking state and we respect cultural values, you can not rule on people whose language you dont understand. His family are not the Governor, he is!

You can keep the insult going, the fact remain that Lagos belong to the Yoruba people, now you can go and die.

Lagos belongs to Lagosians you are not a lagosian. Isn't it ironic that a lagosian cannot collect a post in osun,but you can want to do land grabbing under the claim that Lagos belongs to Yoruba people. I am not dragging it with you , but what is good for the goose must be good for the gander so go back to your state.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 12:00pm On Mar 13
CannibalTorment:
Oooh you are saying proper English made you and your generations despicable and miserable, no wonder you are frustrated and grievous, looking for who to blame for your depression

You pernicious little choad. You fail to see how insipid your words are. An absolutely vacuous individual, appearing to be sanctimonious, while living with a history of malicious poverty, infectious sorrow and renewable hardship.

With the mark of failed parental upbringing, how can you continue with such inglorious existence? Your likes in the end take the short cut away from life, jumping into lagoons because of your wrong choices.

Stand in front of a mirror and question your already damaged existence. Consult the strange gods of your worthless ancestors for answers to the crisis that you presently battle with.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
grin have you finished feeding the hungry people in your cursed region? Pauper like you, every Igbo man is a billionaire on the internet😂

Well as expected an impotent slave shows his face .. untrained fool who’s fathers only mistake was to use a condom .. son of a missing prostitute you r welcomed to theses discussion
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Error401: 12:12pm On Mar 13
Is Gbadebo the only Lagosian in his Linage? You still cant get the point. Get someone who understands his/her subjects. Not someone who could take time to learn a foreign language but not the indigenous language of the people he planed to rule. It would have been fair if the only language he can speak is English. And going back to my state isnt the issue, I am from Osun state and infact core Lagosians are so timid to allow people from Osun, Ondo and others to rule over them. My point is, indigenous Lagosian have successful, and educated people who can speak and understand their subject clearly. That would have been a better alternative to Gbadebo.

Realtruth2023:

Lagos belongs to Lagosians you are not a lagosian. Isn't it ironic that a lagosian cannot collect a post in osun,but you can want to do land grabbing under the claim that Lagos belongs to Yoruba people. I am not dragging it with you , but what is good for the goose must be good for the gander so go back to your state.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CannibalTorment: 12:24pm On Mar 13
Cantonese:

You pernicious little choad. You fail to see how insipid your words are. An absolutely vacuous individual, appearing to be sanctimonious, while living with a history of malicious poverty, infectious sorrow and renewable hardship.

With the mark of failed parental upbringing, how can you continue with such inglorious existence? Your likes in the end take the short cut away from life, jumping into lagoons because of your wrong choices.

Stand in front of a mirror and question your already damaged existence. Consult the strange gods of your worthless ancestors for answers to the crisis that you presently battle with.
Hehehehehehehe you sound bereaved and grieving when describing your mother and father, so you have to use dictionary to show how wasted and derived you, God punish stupidity and depression, keep your penury mentality and wretchedness, trying to impress people speaking English shows you are empty and despicable, continue speaking distorted English while I make money
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13
[/b]See how low we go .. why all this hate .. can’t we all work together to achieve a great feat in this nation .. everyone is entitled to his or her opinions.. these politicians know how irked we are and use religion and tribalism to mess us up .. we can’t achieve anything [b]DIVIDED

NB : that one no means say if you drag me I won’t come for you ..
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 12:58pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

Well as expected an impotent slave shows his face .. untrained fool who’s fathers only mistake was to use a condom .. son of a missing prostitute you r welcomed to theses discussion
cheesy the impotent slaves are the people still crying and begging for freedom😂 and people that can’t sit there ass in there barren region…the slaves are people slaving there youthful years away in Yoruba land paying there Yoruba landlord and end up buried in there barren land😂
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 1:06pm On Mar 13
CannibalTorment:
Hehehehehehehe you sound bereaved and grieving when describing your mother and father, so you have to use dictionary to show how wasted and derived you, God punish stupidity and depression, keep your penury mentality and wretchedness, trying to impress people speaking English shows you are empty and despicable, continue speaking distorted English while I make money

"...bereaved and grieving. " That's certainly your regular predicament. Nothing good is attached to you and will never be.

"your mother and father..". You exhibited typically the worthless beings that you call parents. With nothing to write home about, they definitely handed down that same penury mentality to you.

"...while you I make money"? You? Make money? What a joke. Surely you do not know what it is and how it feels to make money. Certainly you are young school leaver, with a very bleak future. You think everyone that you meet on the social media space suffers mental debilitation like you; a young fellow with absolute nothing to offer.

"...empty and despicable.."? You just perfectly described your worthless and deluded self. Certainly you must be a stinking, rag wearing fatuous fellow.

"Dictionary"? I do not require dictionaries to speak English, as you can see. You are poorly educated and do not even have an inkling how to arrange your English words. I suggest that you speak your mother language for better understanding.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CannibalTorment: 1:20pm On Mar 13
Cantonese:

"...bereaved and grieving. " That's certainly your regular predicament. Nothing good is attached to you and will never be.

"your mother and father..". You exhibited typically the worthless beings that you call parents. With nothing to write home about, they definitely handed down that same penury mentality to you.

"...while you I make money"? You? Make money? What a joke. Surely you do not know what it is and how it feels to make money. Certainly you are young school leaver, with a very bleak future. You think everyone that you meet on the social media space suffers mental debilitation like you; a young fellow with absolute nothing to offer.

"...empty and despicable.."? You just perfectly described your worthless and deluded self. Certainly you must be a stinking, rag wearing fatuous fellow.

"Dictionary"? I do not require dictionaries to speak English, as you can see. You are poorly educated and do not even have an inkling how to arrange your English words. I suggest that you speak your mother language for better understanding.
You are depressed jerk, embittered and shackled by frustrations, blame Your mother if you are looking who to blame for your deprived life, I didn't remember mentioning you in my comments before you came in with your depression and anxiety, better approach fast moving trailers since you cannot prevail on your subdued and deprived life
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Morphinne: 1:24pm On Mar 13
Realtruth2023:

You know one thing I like about Ronu tribalists in APC like you they are very good at gaslighting and lying through their teeth. From 2015 APC had used divisiveness and bigotry in all the elections after 2015, they raised the bar in 2023 elections after they discovered PO defeated them in Lagos. As for you, your lies are stinking we were here in 2015 gubernatorial elections where your thugs openly warned people not to come out if they are not voting APC, civil servants in Lagos were threatened if they don't vote APC and you have the temerity to lie that SE is intolerant because in your foolish head PO won landslide forgetting that APC never did anything worthy to igbos and treated igbos as outcasts in the party, so APC is like a cancer in the South east. And as for you your pain is that your father abandoned you growing up because your mother worked at a brothel. So you carry that abandonment behavior which manifests in the anger and the insults you throw at people. Mere reading your comments I already know you are a bottom barrel person and a classless pauper in Yoruba land of no consequence at all, even the elites do not even acknowledge your existence.
I should normally not be engaging you but silence is not always the best answer for a pathological fuul. Your reason for the Igbos not voting for anybody except their son, Obi is that the APC has done nothing in the SE, right? Please tell me, what has Obi done in Lagos and for Lagosians to warrant getting so much votes and supports from the Yorubas and what has Atiku done for the good people of Osun state to warrant winning a Yoruba man in his homestead? Osun and Lagos giving their votes to outsiders and without any fear of intimidation shows nothing but a tolerant society. Kano, Zamfara, Bauchi and many other northern states giving Tinubu that much votes despite not being their son and despite having a Christian pastor wife shows nothing but tolerance and heterogeneity.
The reason why Tinubu and Atiku were able to get so much vote in the North and South West respectively is that these two regions were open-minded, democratic and gave room for competition (just what we all want for Nigeria)
You also said the APC did nothing for the SE, I’ll like to remind you that the Buhari’s 8-year Administration showed the SE more federal presence in the area of infrastructure than any other Nigerian government since 1999 (I know you are too dull to know this but go and ask your father)
I’m not even trying convince you to vote for any outsider in the next election because the outsiders don’t even rate your region anymore. I’m only asking you to tell us your own definition of bigotry because what happened during the last election ultimately showed us which region was bigoted and the ones that welcoming and open for progressive competition. Buhari’s re-election and BAT’s presidential election winning shows that you can become Nigeria’s president with or without the SE votes meaning that you are inconsequential in the scheme of things. No presidential candidate can win this prestigious seat without the North and the South west but you see that East grin
The south East is politically naive because you are too dull, predictable and homogeneous unlike the two other regions and even the more mature SS that are very heterogeneous.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Mar 13
CannibalTorment:
You are depressed jerk, embittered and shackled by frustrations, blame Your mother if you are looking who to blame for your deprived life, I didn't remember mentioning you in my comments before you came in with your depression and anxiety, better approach fast moving trailers since you cannot prevail on your subdued and deprived life

"jerk"? Come on, you do not even know what it means. But you exemplify it. You are a perfect description of a jerk.

"..frustrations". Certainly not. I live a joyful, peaceful and very well organized life, unlike your restless and hungry self.

"mother"? Again? You have never experienced the joy and pride of having a good mother, otherwise you'll never resort to addressing other people's mothers. But I can freely tell you that you have vagabonds as parents and you typify them.

"I didn't remember mentioning you..". You did not need to mention me. You must watch your words on social media sites, as there are people out their who will correct you of your misdemeanor.

Trailers are very close to you. Your likes attack and burgle then daily. Watch out for those your broom like legs, as you may get crushed in your attempt to steal food rations out of moving trucks. However, if you feel more frustrated than you presently are, you may take your stinking self in embrace to the closest transformer to you, in mortal friendship. Alternative you may jump into the nearest river around you to free yourself of your misery.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy the impotent slaves are the people still crying and begging for freedom😂 and people that can’t sit there ass in there barren region…the slaves are people slaving there youthful years away in Yoruba land paying there Yoruba landlord and end up buried in there barren land😂

See this skull mining fool .. your generation of she goats have their head deep inside the ass of their masters … ask your transgender feminist father what’s the cause of your stupid behavior…he might help you out she goat 🐐
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 3:18pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

See this skull mining fool .. your generation of she goats have their head deep inside the ass of their masters … ask your transgender feminist father what’s the cause of your stupid behavior…he might help you out she goat 🐐
grin lamentation of a cursed migrant,Okoro your ancestors have also been everyone’s slaves😂 that’s why you will never rule this country and you will continue to beg for freedom….you don pay your Yoruba landlord rent?
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CannibalTorment: 3:47pm On Mar 13
Cantonese:

"jerk"? Come on, you do not even know what it means. But you exemplify it. You are a perfect description of a jerk.

"..frustrations". Certainly not. I live a joyful, peaceful and very well organized life, unlike your restless and hungry self.

"mother"? Again? You have never experienced the joy and pride of having a good mother, otherwise you'll never resort to addressing other people's mothers. But I can freely tell you that you have vagabonds as parents and you typify them.

"I didn't remember mentioning you..". You did not need to mention me. You must watch your words on social media sites, as there are people out their who will correct you of your misdemeanor.

Trailers are very close to you. Your likes attack and burgle then daily. Watch out for those your broom like legs, as you may get crushed in your attempt to steal food rations out of moving trucks. However, if you feel more frustrated than you presently are, you may take your stinking self in embrace to the closest transformer to you, in mortal friendship. Alternative you may jump into the nearest river around you to free yourself of your misery.
Hehehehehehehe, I am not Your mother, I didn't cause your depression, if you are running after me for sympathy for your family, I don't sympathize with criminals, your depression void you of sense, you have to repeat what I wrote, what a shackled disaster life you are living, no idea, quite empty, well this is last time I will reply you, you are looking for who to cry to , you have come to the wrong place, no time for embittered and grieving people
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13
SonOfDSoil01:
grin lamentation of a cursed migrant,Okoro your ancestors have also been everyone’s slaves😂 that’s why you will never rule this country and you will continue to beg for freedom….you don pay your Yoruba landlord rent?

Olodo kobo kobo ..your disgruntled stupidity is now glaring for the world to see .. haven’t you had an enough ass licking for the day . enjoy your renewed Nigeria in your Tinubulation ass wipe .. I will be waiting outside ..
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by SonOfDSoil01: 4:08pm On Mar 13
Ekeneegwu:

Olodo kobo kobo ..your disgruntled stupidity is now glaring for the world to see .. haven’t you had an enough ass licking for the day . enjoy your renewed Nigeria in your Tinubulation ass wipe .. I will be waiting outside ..
hahaha 😂😂see pains everywhere,now along coward like your ancestors….Arindin😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Risque Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.