Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (24551 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by theamazonguru(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.

See the way you Cast this Slawormirr Dude. smiley

Baba
Na the way he dey always make noise about what he does as if it is the right thing that irritates me.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Mar 13
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Probz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13
Is she only 35 at this point? Wow.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Probz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

I did feel that.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Ferrous(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13
She's my crush. Make I be her shuga boy.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by dangoteinlaw: 8:27pm On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations and happy birthday 🎂
Person way nor know yemi alade now go think say she starts from scratch
For where. Her papa na Commissioner of Police

One thing about Nigeria is that most successful people got back up from childhood. Don't be deceived by their stories

Dangote self...them Davido all get back up

Even the Wizkid get back up from family..he own worse because he was supported by his sisters
I'm just like Wizkid with siblings all females and I know the support I received from them from childhood even till this day
So Wizkid can't lie to me
You are right, bro, which is why I do not think there is a single grass to grace story. Even Tinubu and Fela share a decent, did you know that?

The owner of Uba was supported throughout his schooling by his wealthy uncle. The Buhari family is among the wealthiest in the northern region. Let us talk about music now. Wizkid's father was so wealthy that he had two wives; could a poor man really afford two women?

DJ Exclusive is the nephew of the richest woman in Nigeria. Nothing compares to a grass-to-grace story. As a first-born, I can attest to this, so if your background is not strong, be prepared to put in 100% of the effort and watch others get credit for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by PHAYOL81: 8:57pm On Mar 13
HBD to her
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Kingzjayzee: 11:05pm On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..
was she 35 last year? 😮
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Melagros(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13
SultanOfAbia:
My Dick Salute like a Soldier
Anytime I see this Yemi Alade kiss kiss kiss
I dey tell you grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by ARmanx(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14
Life of the modern woman no kids no husband as a woman that is a monumental failure after God has given u the power to have any kind of man in your life to commit to you … you still chose to be a hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs / Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.