Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Laide Bakare Clarifies That She Is Still Single & Refutes Reports Of Her Marriag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Clarifies That She Is Still Single & Refutes Reports Of Her Marriag (111 Views)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Clarifies That She Is Still Single & Refutes Reports Of Her Marriag by voiceoftheupcom: 11:13am On Mar 13
Laide Bakare clarifies that she is still single and refutes reports of her remarriage

Regarding her alleged relationship with an unnamed man that she has been showcasing on social media, actress Laide Bakare has set the record straight.

On her Instagram page a few hours ago, the mother of three disclosed that she is still unmarried. In her words, the man she has been shooting videos with is just a fellow professional in the field.

In the video, Laide Bakare pleaded with the media to cease referring to him as her spouse, characterizing him as just a coworker. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
Debunking speculations of her remarriage, Nollywood actress Laide Bakare declares, “I’m still ‘husbandless’.” Google is the source

As her spouse, she disclosed that he had acted in other movies, including Oko Laide. “Stop it, you guys,” claims Laide Bakare. I mentioned to you earlier

time that I made a video about my colleague, it was on a movie set. We played husband and wife, lover, it was almost like 3 movies back to back. Please he isn’t my husband, the title of the movie is Oko Laide”.

Captioning her video, she wrote; “Pls hear me out 🙏 I Beg you 🙏 I’m still husbandless o 🤣 Na movie 🎥 o.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/13/laide-bakare-clarifies-that-she-is-still-single-and-refutes-reports-of-her-remarriage/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

The Person That Arr€sted Very Dark Man: Tonto Dikeh Or Bobrisky? | Netizens Reac / He Ignored The Danger And Befriended The Devil Eating Creatures / VDM Says - If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh 327 Views · 2 Months Ago#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.