Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today (45502 Views)

See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Oizee(f): 4:56pm On Mar 13
hungkee:
Bought almost same quantity in Lokoja for same price.
yes, this is exactly what I say....it's the same quantity in Lokoja sef
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Skyehigher1: 4:56pm On Mar 13
Tinubu is very disappoint me he didn't please the southern Nigeria but please the northern Nigeria I promised him in 2027 I will never vote for him
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Savedday2: 4:56pm On Mar 13
The thing wey dey sweet me for these price hike, na the number of girls I dey use indomie dey knack. If it continues like this, I may start using half indomie to scatter their kpekus for ground, enihow, enihow. angry grin grin

The thing dey sweet me ooh!

1 Like

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Multiversed: 4:57pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
Normally this shouldn't cost more than 700 at this season but it's cost a whopping 1500.

I bought a Full Basket last two weeks at the rate of N3000 in Lagos.

This is the remainder now Chilling in the Kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Skyehigher1: 4:58pm On Mar 13
Open All Nigeria land borders and free every body that carries food stuff on check for 1 year
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Villa12(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

I hate going to the markets, I don't have the patience to start bargaining anything. When i see those sellers I don't feel the need to bargain, my sympathetic nature will take over me and I'll end up squandering money.

I wish everyone can be happy
APC membership donation is enough to get you all your needs.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Villa12(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13
Savedday2:
The thing wey dey sweet me for these price hike, na the number of girls I dey use indomie dey knack. If it continues like this, I may start using half indomie to scatter their kpekus for ground, enihow, enihow. angry grin grin

The thing dey sweet me ooh!
stale. Bring up another lamba this one don expire

2 Likes

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by FreeStuffsNG: 5:00pm On Mar 13
N1500 is not whopping please
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Villa12(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13
Skyehigher1:
Tinubu is very disappoint me he didn't please the southern Nigeria but please the northern Nigeria I promised him in 2027 I will never vote for him
fearyourcreator, yarimo, MT and other Ronus will vote for him as per na Yoruba man grin
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Stephen0mozzy: 5:01pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Where I stay, onion is so expensive you fry your onions in oil to get the taste then remove them to be used the next time you cook.
😂😂 Shey this is play?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by excel101(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13
Naim be say onions don cheap na
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Jaycee07(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

I hate going to the markets, I don't have the patience to start bargaining anything. When i see those sellers I don't feel the need to bargain, my sympathetic nature will take over me and I'll end up squandering money.

You have lot of empathy.
Will you please marry me??
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Godons1: 5:06pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Where I stay, onion is so expensive you fry your onions in oil to get the taste then remove them to be used the next time you cook.

You must be based in the East cheesy

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by LOVEGINO(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
Normally this shouldn't cost more than 700 at this season but it's cost a whopping 1500.
guy u lie die. 100kg na 20k for kaduna.

1 Like

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by brightDdon(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

Same with me ooo

I'll go to the market seeing the faces of those marketers mostly the aged women I'll just pay the price they mention,, not that I'm wealthy oo but I just feel I shouldn't price rather I feel I should even pay more just to encourage them and put joy on their face

Bringing joy into people's life is my everyday dream.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Alliswell248: 5:10pm On Mar 13
SensualMan:
Kano is truly blessed! The North is really favoured.
In one area bandits will hijack the trailer load of Onions due to hunger. Their daily Anthem remains...

What do you do for a living?
Why are u always crying?

1 Like

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Jlow2: 5:12pm On Mar 13
They even cheat you
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Bluntemperor: 5:14pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:

You don't even know how to complain and may I ask when last were you in the Market and what location- your State and Area?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by ellizy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Are you playing?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by tubolancer(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
This is around N1000 or less in Lagos.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Rumundele(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13
All of them or only the ones in the basket
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by rapcy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Habah sir, e don bad like that?
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Bluntemperor: 5:28pm On Mar 13
Did you know you can grow all your Onions in your yards?
I believed this but I don't have such time!
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by newoffer: 5:34pm On Mar 13
U have suffered in this Bukaba life. Ndo ooo
Namaster:
Cheap. Where is that?

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Lumarstone: 5:41pm On Mar 13
Cheap and very cheap. Look at the value of #1,500, the amount oyibo people talk say he no reach one dollar.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
Try buying same thing in Lagos please
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by drlateef: 5:53pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:

Are you lying? The onions I bought at 500 today at Abeokuta is more than what you are showing us. I was actually astounded that Nigerians could actually bring down the price of items. About 1 month ago I bought the same at around 2000 naira.

2 Likes

Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by AncientAlien(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

Same thing here. I do even leave changes deliberately when I have few to let go.
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by mcjohny(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13
tetralogyfallot:
Where in Kano did you buy these for 1,500
Definitely not what I am thinking
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Rotezko: 6:10pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

But you dey bargain puna
Re: See The Onions I Bought At N1500 In Kano Today by Justiceleague1: 6:13pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
Very cheap.

Hypocrite....did you wish that during elections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (photo) / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.