Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Cheat Code Guide To Becoming A Developer (investor) In Lagos Seamlessly. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Cheat Code Guide To Becoming A Developer (investor) In Lagos Seamlessly. (48 Views)

Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos) / Developer/ Investor Needed For Project Partnership / Charisdesigns...Delivering Architectural, Structural Design Services Seamlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheat Code Guide To Becoming A Developer (investor) In Lagos Seamlessly. by derwin(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13
A step by step guide on how not to begin from scratch, but begin in profits.

1st myth demystified,

To begin an estate, you will need a lot of landssss....! At least, 200 plots.

No, it's not true. The plan for the Estate depends on the owners vision / intention.

I have seen Mini and Maxi Estates, I have seen estates built on 15, 18 and 30 plots of land, beautiful, well layed out and classy.

I have also seen estates on massive Acres and Hectares of lands 60-150,200 plots above.

Your vision is more important when it comes to owning your Real Estate company.

- what problems will your Estate solve?
- What infrastructures are you promising?
- Will you deliver on your promises?

The untold truth is this, the Real Estate development industry in Lagos can be very daunting...

I mean, I have attended several Family, community and Royal meetings all because of 2 reasons;

-Due diligence.

-Getting the "RIGHT FAMILY REPS" to sign.

Did you see how emphatic I was on "Accurate family Reps" to sign... Well, you won't go through this because we have already done the ground work for you.

Even as professional as we were, there were times when we almost got swindled — God sent an indigene to rescue us, because our hearts were pure😇

The CHEAT code is this;

- You don't have to worry about Family and community meetings that will take several weeks to conclude, and some parting cash too!

Oh yes! — there's money involved Anytime you visit for a meeting, it's called "Owo Alejo"😀

It is believed that your visit brings good tidings hence the need for you to bless them.(scope everywhere😀)

But with this offer, you cut through those unnecessary process because we have done the hardest part for you already.

You get the fairest prices for coming onboard, the price offer will enable you;

- Develop a standard project,

- Deliver on it,

- And make good money.

You also get the necessary legal documents , the Estate layout and team support too, of course you won't walk alone)

So this is your Onetime offer to become a Developer.

Why do I say so?

With the very high demand of Properties in Ibejulekki and Epe,

No one will give you offers this good in a prime location. You may get good offers but the location won't bring you the gains you expected .

-A good way to start is 18 plots,

-A better way will be 60 plots,

-The best way will be 150 plots.

But whatever plan you choose, you will enjoy;

- A pocket friendly payment plan spread.

And what if you don't want to become a Developer?

Well, you're still a Developer, but a "Developer Investor"

When development begins to creep into the community, trust me you'll want to develop.

And if you don't develop, you do the business that has made people Multi millions and billions,

It's called JV (joint venture) if you want more info on JV, you can chat me privately.

The painful thing is ..this offer won't last long 😪 by the end of March, it is gone!

So now is the best time to claim your stake in this Rarely Available made easy Investment offer for Developers and Investors.

For enquiries on how to begin, and purchase.

Send me a DM let the Dr" guide you.

Or WhatsApp : 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

Edumic Haulage And Logistics,general Suppliers Of All Building Materials / Commercial Office On Rent In Ahmedabad / Find Your Dream Home At Whiteland Sector 103 Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.