Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) (41365 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

Everyday nairaland males: ever date a woman with children for another man

You should be rejoicing that she's considerate of Nigerian men on the forum.
😂 grin Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13
Now you can enjoy your bath with other gay inmates

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13
And men are loyal to their preek... imagine being far away from a young mother who just put to bed.
Providing zero emotional, physical and psychological support to a woman most likely going through post partum depression. No different from his Nigerian counterparts.

The child would have had a difficult childhood, regardless. Being passed from foster home to foster home, with the father going from one penitentiary to the other.

He is not sad the child was taken away, only sad he was murdered.

Kingcalls:

How did he brainwash her ?? He said he dint want her cos she already has a child just like most men will act....then asked her to put him for adoption, only for the evil woman to kill the baby... how is it the man's fault

Women are only loyal to their emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:40pm On Mar 13
nellybank86:
If you are looking for me just come under Idumota bridge. I want to sit there for some hours and FEAR WOMEN

While at it, please protect your mobile phone, wallet and any other valuables you may have on, so you don't get pick pocketed by a man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

If she was Nigerian, you would have called all Nigerian women useless and incapable of critical thinking.
Here, she isn't a Nigerian but you still found a way to rope in Nigerian women in the discourse.

The hate you men have for Nigerian women will finally be your undoing.

Ndi ara cheesy

They're going to be ignorant, especially of the part where they hate to be with single women because they have the children of other men. "I cannot train another man's child" is conveniently forgotten.

Now they sound like she's done what they don't support with their posts. She's given them the solution to their complaints about single mothers. They are instead condemning her. There's no pleasing them. They change the requirements as they go along. The only thing that is constant is their misogyny and the constant bashing of women.

3 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 7:42pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

While at it, please protect your mobile phone, wallet and any other valuables you may have on, so you don't get pick pocketed by a man. grin

Lol
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:
The world is gradually beginning to see that women are actually worse than men

Yeah sure, let's use this post to judge all women in the world. Evans the Kidnapper is a woman, Anini was a woman and the hundreds of men who rape women and children worldwide daily are she - males.
Ndi ara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13
dkidd:
Later someone will say a woman can never hurt her child she laboured 9months for. Everybody D urself na end time we dey so. Imagine the gruesome death. Drowning and watching the little child struggle for life till he gave up cry

A woman can hurt a child and a man can hurt a child. Get your head outta your @ss.

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13
StraightGaay:
They are the same everywhere. That gender.

Yes they are same everywhere. I bet if your mother had drowned you in a bathtub after birthing you, you wouldn't be here making this derogatory statement. She really did the female gender a disfavour.

3 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13
The good thing with such places is records! She’s done for life. She would prefer death penalty when the system finishes with her.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by armadeo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13
Some of these uterus carrying people sef

Motherhood isn't for everyone. And many womb carriers are proving this daily in this generation. Just see her priorities
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:50pm On Mar 13
Emmanuel30a2:
No wonder you like sex, but; is it an hope that sex would kills you?

Stick to the topic. Hard to have an intelligent interaction with you lots. I like sex, and so? Geddifok
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Tommydare(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13
Hmnn. Na this people land some people dey refer to as saner clime on nairaland. People wey don lose their sanity wey before Biafra started gathering troops.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Truthshotcrazy: 7:52pm On Mar 13
shocked
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13
I guess the boyfriend didn't think of the future where he would have a child who would grow up to love and nurture him even when he is old. Only the mother was deserving of such sweet, sweet love? cheesy

He sowed wild oats and now crying foul. While the mother is evil, he lacks no moral authority to criticise.

Typewriter:
I guess they reward her like others who get away with abortion rights. Yes it's her body her decision too I guess.
Americans are just making this world evil by the day.

A guy that can drop you in less than a month is now her priority. For a child that will grow to love and nurture her all the days of her life, and even give her grand children to love the more, sex is really making mankind doom.
Truly, most Ladies are not to be allowed to decide what they truly should want.
The quote you’re referring to is from the novel “You Never Know with Women” by James Hadley Chase. The full quote is:

"Now women are funny animals. You never know when you are with them - they don’t often know where they are with themselves. It’s no good trying to find out what makes them tick. It just can’t be done. They have more moods than an army of cats with lives, and all you can hope is to spot the mood you’re after when it turns up and step in quick. Hesitate you’re a dead duck, unless you’re one of those guys who like slow approach that might get you somewhere in a week or in a month or even a year."

It’s a rather candid take on the unpredictability of women’s moods and desires, as perceived by the author. If you’re interested in this novel, it’s a classic example of Chase’s work, which often delves into themes of crime and mystery with a psychological twist

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

Everyday nairaland males: ever date a woman with children for another man

You should be rejoicing that she's considerate of Nigerian men on the forucriticism.

She was trying to widen her dating pool, I wonder why they are crying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Tommydare(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13
Easier said than done. You might still have access to laptop and phone at a young age and still be struggling right now. Life is very tricky. Maybe na the right time for you be this. And for blaming parents, when you become one, you will realize how easy it is to be a parent.
Domaining101:
Some of the ways African parents choose to parent their children can cause delay their children's destinies. If only i had access to laptops or computers at an early age, with the kind of information i have now, I would have been a millionaire at a very young age. But our parents for here believes owning a laptop, computer or phone is some that only adults should have access to, you must finish secondary schools first. The way i hate my existence in this country is next to non. but nothing spoil sha, God dey.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
DEMON IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!
if she was Nigerian, she would be quick to blame the devil for it.

one bullet to the back of her head, no questions asked.
Devil ke? She will blame Tinubu.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:04pm On Mar 13
BRATISLAVA:

They're going to be ignorant, especially of the part where they hate to be with single women because they have the children of other men. "I cannot train another man's child" is conveniently forgotten.

Now they sound like she's done what they don't support with their posts. She's given them the solution to their complaints about single mothers. They are instead condemning her. There's no pleasing them. They change the requirements as they go along. The only thing that is constant is their misogyny and the constant bashing of women.

Most of them are not sad that the baby was taken away, heck they aren't even sad the child was murdered. They are sad the child was murdered by his mother.

The concensus is that she should have stayed taking care of the child as children are a gift... a gift they themselves do not want grin
This isn't even a double standard anymore, it's a quadruple standard at this point.

I call them mugus, for that is what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13
Natbrowny:

Remove Devil from this statement. He gat nothing to do with this issue.

Right nw.. He is on his throne calling God to give reports of things he has seen without interference.

Humans are a special breed of beings.
You dey read well at all?
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13
Emmanuel30a2:
So what? The girl no fine and the baby no fine too... Both can't be taken as concubine... When you are looking for swine, you don't wants porcupines...that doesn't have pines&spines... When we are looking for swine, we don't need a fine porcupine with fine line&spine... A fine porcupine is better than a fine swine...? A fine line... Which one can you dine with wine...? Which one would you takes as your concubine, swine or porcupine...? Swine&porcupine combine? Me, I will just drink wine, I would dine wine or dine with fine wine... I don't need a swine, neither did I need/would I need a porcupine as concubine combines...
You need a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by KingLion007(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13
Emu4life:
Craze People full that US.
And na the same U.S me wan go sef. I wan b one of those craze pipo for there.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13
Crazy white person!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13
armadeo:
Some of these uterus carrying people sef

Motherhood isn't for everyone. And many womb carriers are proving this daily in this generation. Just see her priorities

I think the spam carriers need to do better too. A man who isn't prepared to have and nurture a child has no business depositing evil seed in a womb carrier.

The world could have had one less murder if he had opted for a vasectomy, sadly. cry
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by themanderon: 8:19pm On Mar 13
The foolishness of youth.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by StraightGaay: 8:20pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

Yes they are same everywhere. I bet if your mother had drowned you in a bathtub after birthing you, you wouldn't be here making this derogatory statement. She really did the female gender a disfavour.
Your comment is vile,which explains my point,you are no different to that woman.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:22pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

Yeah sure, let's use this post to judge all women in the world. Evans the Kidnapper is a woman, Anini was a woman and the hundreds of men who rape women and children worldwide daily are she - males.
Ndi ara cheesy

If u were sensible enough, u will understand the meaning of my post...in recent years , women have been showing how evil they are ... there are now more reported cases of child molestation by women in schools than men in the USA... there are more assaults on kids by women than men... there are more women that are narcissists in society than men, murdering for no real reason ... false accusations once u don't agree with them... character defamation, paternity fraud.... so many evil by women these days.... u are calling men of past era when the world still held women down... now that they have been given freedom , they are now more evil than men
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:27pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
And men are loyal to their preek... imagine being far away from a young mother who just put to bed.
Providing zero emotional, physical and psychological support to a woman most likely going through post partum depression. No different from his Nigerian counterparts.

The child would have had a difficult childhood, regardless. Being passed from foster home to foster home, with the father going from one penitentiary to the other.

He is not sad the child was taken away, only sad he was murdered.

Who murdered the child , who rejected the father , who forced custody so to fraudulently get child support , who filed for divorce so to get alimony , who invited a other stranger man into the house to sexually abuse her kids ... all done by women ... 80percent of crimes committed in the usa is from single mother homes ... women are destroying the society than men built... reason I support what they do to them in Muslim countries... if society don't checkmate a woman , they will destroy the world .... safest places to live in now are countries that subjugate women ...while the unsafest are the ones that give women freedom

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13
StraightGaay:
Your comment is vile,which explains my point,you are no different to that woman.

Why are you crying mommy's boy? If she had left you in the bath tub, you would never have the chance to make this statement. Show this comment to your mom. wink

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:30pm On Mar 13
Bigseven:
how is that not a brainwash ?? Telling a woman to leave her son behind because of you and she obliged. So what exactly is the meaning of brainwashing?? Abeg quote another person not me

Did he force her ...he only made his standard clear... it was left for her to accept or not... she isn't a kid... stop making women feel they don't have to be held accountable for their actions ... so if a woman tells a grown man to go and make money if he will stand a chance with her , and the guy goes to Rob a bank and gets caught, will u blame the woman ,??
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by StraightGaay: 8:32pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

Why are you crying mommy's boy? If she had left you in the bath tub, you would never have the chance to make this statement. Show this comment to your mom. wink
I would rather you dhow me your c*nt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo) / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.