Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) (41364 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Yeah slap on that lipstick, sissyboy. Much better than trolling Nigerian women cheesy

the ignoramus completely missed the middle finger... CUNT-E-NEW!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:20am On Mar 14
If having high intelligence equates justifying having carnal knowledge of a 12 year old girl, then I fear for the little girls around you who may look up to you for protection and guidance.

There's a popular saying "preek no get brain", and I now see where it comes from, intelligent being.cheesy

Kingcalls:

As expected...u don't reason properly...I am just way ahead of u... well its been scientifically proven than women have smaller brains than men and it stops developing earlier than men...that's y u all get stick with emotional reasoning just like kids ...unlike men that are logical thinkers ... so u will never ever ever ever ever get it... u reason like a child ... reason women are not good leaders ... Well God created u guys to be forever followers
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:24am On Mar 14
I will take you seriously when you start calling out your moms. For now you remain internet warriors cheesy

MrBrownJay1:

the ignoramus completely missed the middle finger... CUNT-E-NEW!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
I will take you seriously when you start calling out your moms. For now you remain internet warriors cheesy

must be that time of the month... pele!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:34am On Mar 14
Better go and hustle. So that tomorrow you don't say your mother is the cause of your backwardness in life. cheesy

MrBrownJay1:

must be your time of the month... pele!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
If having high intelligence equates justifying having carnal knowledge of a 12 year old girl, then I fear for the little girls around you who may look up to you for protection and guidance.

There's a popular saying "preek no get brain", and I now see where it comes from, intelligent being.cheesy

As I earlier said...ur brain is not well developed... now show me were I said a 12yr old should be having sex
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:43am On Mar 14
My undeveloped brain would not justify a 35 year old man sleeping with a teenager. See what your mom raised, infact I agree with you. Women are evil cheesy

Kingcalls:

As I earlier said...ur brain is not well developed... now show me were I said a 12yr old should be having sex
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:44am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
"Women are the problem of the society". Does that sound familiar or you have a really short memory span?
I am simply giving you cues on how to solve the societal problem, starting from the woman who birthed you.

...And I would call out your dad, but remember he is a man and has zero faults here. The problem is women, and fortunately or unfortunately, your mom is a woman. So this is not a time to get too emotional. cheesy

I can't even get emotional cos I ain't no simp ... and yes , women are the problem of the world... a woman even brought the first ever sin in this world... they support prostitution, abortions, na dem de do onlyfans , they support and promote the LGBTA society, they are the ones that have broken the nucler family, thru their multi divorce, thereby degenerating society ... man on man marriage, 2 out of 10 get a divorce or report domestic violence, man on woman marriage, 5 out of 10 end in divorce or domestic violence is reported .... woman on woman marriage, 8 out of 10 end in divorce or domestic violence... u have Google on ur phone go and research it... women are the problem
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:46am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
My undeveloped brain would not justify a 35 year old man sleeping with a teenager. See what your mom raised, infact I agree with you. Women are evil cheesy

As I said.... ur hoe of a mother taught u prostitution just like she was in her useless years.. now u think its normal ...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:46am On Mar 14
Yes, women are the problem. As with every problem, it is important to nip it at the bud. Kindly recommend a deserving punishment for your mom please. cheesy

Kingcalls:

I can't even get emotional cos I ain't no simp ... and yes , women are the problem of the world... a woman even brought the first ever sin in this world... they support prostitution, abortions, na dem de do onlyfans , they support and promote the LGBTA society, they are the ones that have broken the nucler family, thru their multi divorce, thereby degenerating society ... man on man marriage, 2 out of 10 get a divorce or report domestic violence, man on woman marriage, 5 out of 10 end in divorce or domestic violence is reported .... woman on woman marriage, 8 out of 10 end in divorce or domestic violence... u have Google on ur phone go and research it... women are the problem
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:51am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Yes, women are the problem. As with every problem, it is important to nip it at the bud. Kindly recommend a deserving punishment for your mom please. cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...just opened linda ikeji and this story was the first that popped up

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:52am On Mar 14
We really may be getting at something here. Could it be your adult father had carnal knowledge of your teenage mom and as a result, she was ill equipped on the right modes of child nurturing, thereby producing a societal misfit?

I assume she is older and wiser now. I apologize to you on her behalf. She was just a baby herself and knew no better. cheesy

Kingcalls:

As I said.... ur hoe of a mother taught u prostitution just like she was in her useless years.. now u think its normal ...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:56am On Mar 14
Surely, there are no news of men beating up their wives, sisters and mothers on the internet. God bless Linda Ikeji for bringing us this news today. Cheers to that πŸ₯‚ cheesy

Plus, you still haven't given a befitting punishment for your mom. Or is your mom a man?

Kingcalls:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£...just opened linda ikeji and this story was the first that popped up
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Surely, there are no news of men beating up their wives, sisters and mothers on the internet. God bless Linda Ikeji for bringing us this news today. Cheers to that πŸ₯‚ cheesy

Plus, you still haven't given a befitting punishment for your mom. Or is your mom a man?

Bend down piss like u think ur opinion is valued ... u only have rights cos we men decided to give u rights.... u thanks u have nothing to offer other than to be a leech unto men... without men , u will be on the street begging for money cos they have nothing to offer apart from selling ur disease infested body
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:57am On Mar 14
Ok. Please give a befitting punishment for your mom. lipsrsealed

Kingcalls:

Bend down piss like u think ur opinion is valued ... u only have rights cos we men decided to give u rights.... u thanks u have nothing to offer other than to be a leech unto men... without men , u will be on the street begging for money cos they have nothing to offer apart from selling ur disease infested body
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by EEIA: 11:04am On Mar 14
favour32:

Wetin that mama do you?
what did I do?
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by dkidd: 12:00pm On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
I swear you couldn't beat me in a spelling bee, not in this life and certainly not in the next. cheesy

When next you see your mom, give her a dirty slap on behalf of the Nairaland community. If you are going to propagate hate against women, be man enough to start from your roots. Charity begins at home. grin

Spelling bee lol. U must really be a child. Na NL when be faceless forum sha. Even a rat behind a keyboard can challenge a lion. I never insulted ur dad and I don't hate women but people like u who are dumb and refuse to learn anything. That's ur diary below. Internet no lie here

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 12:03pm On Mar 14
And who is the lion... you? My friend get out cheesy
You can't even hide your disdain for the female gender, you had to slip it in somehow and you were caught.
Feel free to go through my diary, no regrets. Failed movie producer grin

dkidd:

Spelling bee lol. U must really be a child. Na NL when be faceless forum sha. Even a rat behind a keyboard can challenge a lion. I never insulted ur dad and I don't hate women but people like u who are dumb and refuse to learn anything. That's ur diary below. Internet no lie here
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by westside365: 12:23pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
DEMON IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!
if she was Nigerian, she would be quick to blame the devil for it.

one bullet to the back of her head, no questions asked.

You be certified Mumu. So devil is only peculiar to African nations. You are perishing for lack of knowledge.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14
Well, she’ll learn things the hard way.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Small doctor or medical doctor...? I am a Doctor/the Doctor that can affects your mouth, bottom or anus&joysticks...
Gay doctor!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 3:16pm On Mar 14
goslowgoslow:

Gay doctor!
Thought you are looking for medical doctor and witch doctor, or medical doctor like witch doctors&conductors... Whatever...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14
westside365:
You be certified Mumu. So devil is only peculiar to African nations. You are perishing for lack of knowledge.

no it aint, people all over the world are doing whatever crimes and atrocities... but BLAMING THE DEVIL AFTER DOING YEYE NONSENSE is something that "always" happens in Africa.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14
Emmanuel30a2:
Thought you are looking for medical doctor and witch doctor, or medical doctor like witch doctors&conductors... Whatever...
Go to sleep gay !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo) / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.