Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club (235 Views)

I Once Cried For My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Fc / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by guobe: 8:40pm On Mar 13
I don't really know what is happening to my darling club Bendel insurance.
They have sold all their star players without any replacement.
A very vibrant team last season are now currently using Itel phone to record matches and upload on its social media pages .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by Stephen0mozzy: 8:56pm On Mar 13
We want to attract Itel Sponsorship 🥲

Meanwhile, the journalist is "dumb" to use the term "itel 419". shey na the brand say make dem sell their digital camera? You think itel doesn't have good phones?

Reporting with misplaced sentiments shows how unprofessional and unfit to use the title journalist the (you?) ATM of a guy is
Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by guobe: 9:13pm On Mar 13
Stephen0mozzy:
We want to attract Itel Sponsorship 🥲

Meanwhile, the journalist is "dumb" to use the term "itel 419". shey na the brand say make dem sell their digital camera? You think itel doesn't have good phones?

Reporting with misplaced sentiments shows how unprofessional and unfit to use the title journalist the (you?) ATM of a guy is
The bottom line is that the club is presently nosediving as they were performing wonders last season.
Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by StonedSaint: 12:24am On Mar 14
tbh the drastic change in fortunes can be traced to the removal of Edo state's dep gov Philip Shuaibu from handling the team. Due to lingering issues between him n the gov, a number of portfolios that were hitherto under his purview have been taken from him lol. My opinion only, maybe one or two other factors are to be blamed also..

2 Likes

Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by guobe: 5:09am On Mar 14
StonedSaint:
tbh the drastic change in fortunes can be traced to the removal of Edo state's dep gov Philip Shuaibu from handling the team. Due to lingering issues between him n the gov, a number of portfolios that were hitherto under his purview have been taken from him lol. My opinion only, maybe one or two other factors are to be blamed also..
You just nailed it.He was really the pillar behind the team.
What we have in the team now is sheer mediocrity.
Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:32am On Mar 15
Nigeria happened to them.

1 Like

Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by guobe: 10:35am On Mar 15
NPFLADMIN:
Nigeria happened to them.
Exactly my brother.
Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15
guobe:
Exactly my brother.
Doma is next I think. That should be a win for them.

1 Like

Re: My Darling Club Bendel Insurance Now Being Run Like A Local Village Club by guobe: 1:29pm On Mar 15
NPFLADMIN:

Doma is next I think.
That should be a win for them.
Hopefully

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sort Of Thing Device Makers / To Predict Win And Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account In Nigerian / Launched By Nuclear-powered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.