Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze (20041 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by press9jatv: 9:17pm On Mar 13
Ghanaian pastor who came for Pastor Jerry Eze after he held a crusade in Ghana has tendered an apology to Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_UQb3gzYrQ?si=TrpAvdVHXoAa4zT6

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by press9jatv: 9:18pm On Mar 13
Good one from the Ghanaian Pastor for Apologising here. Kudos to him.

Ghanaian Bishop calls out his countrymen for supporting Nigerian pastors more than Ghanaian pastors following Pastor Jerry Eze's visit to the country (video)

Bishop Sam Owusu has called out Ghanaians for honouring pastors from other countries more than their local pastors.

This comes after Nigerian online pastor, Jerry Eze, visited Ghana and a multitude attended his event.

Following Jerry Eze's successful outing, Owusu took to the pulpit to slam his countrymen.

He said: "I am very surprised about Ghanaians, how hypocrisy we are. We don't respect our own, and we don't honour our own, and we don't love our own. We celebrate foreigners than our own. But there is no foreigner that will celebrate Ghanaian.

"Look at how Ghanaian members and Ghanaian Christians follow Nigerian pastors and respect Nigerian men of God than even Ghanaian pastors.

“That’s why we kill all our prophets. That's why we kill all our men of God. As if we don't have anointed men of God in this country."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/ghanaian-bishop-calls-out-his-countrymen-for-supporting-nigerian-pastors-more-than-ghanaian-pastors-following-pastor-jerry-ezes-visit-to-the-country-video-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by press9jatv: 7:39am On Mar 14
Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Nigerians Following His Criticism Of Countrymen For Attending Pastor Jerry Eze Crusade

Ghanaian Bishop, Sam Owusu has issued a public apology to Nigerians after criticising his countrymen for attending a crusade led by a visiting Nigerian pastor.

Recall Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze held a conference in Ghana which reportedly attracted over 60,000 worshippers in attendance.

However, Owusu, in a viral clip on social media, chided his church members and his countrymen for attending the conference.

Owusu is the Senior Pastor of the Pottersville church, East Legon Hills, Accra, Ghana.

He shared concerns about Ghanaians labelling their pastors as fake but supporting the ministries of Nigerian pastors.

In a surprising turn of events, Bishop Owusu publicly issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerians and body of Christ.

He noted it wasn’t his intention to create tribalism and divisions between the body of Christ and that it came out of order.

Owusu stated he has been blessed by Nigerian churches many times and he has also rendered a lot of blessing and opportunity to Nigerians.

In his words,

“I want to specially bring a word of apology to my fellow Nigerians and my brothers and friends in Nigeria, men of God in Nigeria who have felt offended through my message that was circulating around the world it wasn’t my intention to create tribalism and division within the body of Christ it came out of order and I want to apologise to my friends that is around the world especially my brothers in Nigeria, I have been blessed by Nigerian church many times and likewise myself I’ve rendered a lot of opportunities and blessings to a lot of Nigerians I have no intentions and mentality to destroy the kind of services I’ve received many years ago it came out of order and I condemn that kind of act”

https://www.informationng.com/2024/03/bishop-sam-owusu-apologizes-to-nigerians-following-his-criticism-of-countrymen-for-attending-pastor-jerry-eze-crusade.html

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Mar 14
press9jatv:

Nlfpmod fergie001 mynd44 Dominique ishilove missyB3 Fp

You guys don't understand the game.

He did that so as to gain popularity and now that he's popular he wants to hide under the wings of the popular pastor to start his own business on a higher level. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by press9jatv: 8:09am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

You guys don't understand the game.

He did that so as to gain popularity and now that he's popular he wants to hide under the wings of the popular pastor to start his own business on a higher level. undecided
hmm 🤔 you may be true here. I guess he realised his mistake, so he apologised immediately. He sees that he will lose much members to other church with his clueless utterances against Pastor Jerry Eze

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by hisexcellency34: 10:04am On Mar 14
He just wan trend

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Cantonese: 10:05am On Mar 14
The jealousy no be here.

It has always been so with the Ghanaians. Always jealous of Nigerians, yet they claim that their country is better.

The man too the jealousy battle into the church.

Jagbajantis intete.

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by BarrElChapo(m): 10:05am On Mar 14
Lmao
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by id4sho(m): 10:05am On Mar 14
Pulpit Bandits tongue
Money must be made shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by temmyyem: 10:05am On Mar 14
These guys called pastors have turned Christianity to cult.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Mar 14
Well, he got his few minutes of fame using Pastor Eze's name...!

Commendable and mature of the Nigerian clergyman to ignore him... Same way I commend Peter Obi and Pres. Tinubu ignoring Reno Omokri.

A lot of people thrive on attention... Relegating them to Coventry remains the boss move. cool

24 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Utanisco(m): 10:06am On Mar 14
All these pastors shud be banned and barnished

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Nyanabo(m): 10:07am On Mar 14
abeg...
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by AbujaLagos: 10:10am On Mar 14
temmyyem:
join one

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Mar 14
We no see trailer, wetin concern us with trailer driver?? Both the insult & the apology no concern we! If all the people in this pasta’s country agreed to ronu against Naija, it still will not be close to the population in Nigeria using ronu to hold this nation’s great destiny down. That’s why we can’t be bothered about one apostle Suleiman lookalike mor’fvka crying for engagements on his pulpit. Nigeria has 99 problems, Ghana neva reach to be one!😎

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by TTPAAR(m): 10:12am On Mar 14
He wants relevance and cheap recognition!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Mar 14
Dis one dey find popularity grin

Na grace oh no vex.... U can't hate on Nigerians... Ask Ghanaian music artists dat tried it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by iCauseTrouble: 10:15am On Mar 14
Business men of God fighting over customers

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Mar 14
press9jatv:
hmm 🤔 you may be true here. I guess he realised his mistake, so he apologised immediately. He sees that he will lose much members to other church with his clueless utterances against Pastor Jerry Eze

It's not the members he has presently that matters to him but recognition.

With what just happened millions of Ghanaians have known his face so next time a crusade is held in any part of Ghana he will be called upon as one of the popular pastors.

That's Ghanaian man sense! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by DeOTR: 10:19am On Mar 14
Where is Sam and where is Jerry in this picture now?
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by ksbusari(m): 10:20am On Mar 14
Ghanians blame Nigerians for everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by TruthsFM: 10:21am On Mar 14
Ghanaians and Nigeria people should forgive the Ghana bishop. The Ghana bishop doesn’t know what he’s doing niii
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Passionate888: 10:24am On Mar 14
The seed of hatred has already been planted

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Greatness09: 10:26am On Mar 14
A prophet is not celebrated in his home…this part for Bible no really concern am
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Dpharisee: 10:27am On Mar 14
temmyyem:
You dey put mouth for Christians matter because Seun did not require you to recite the Lord's prayer and swear that you have received Christ as your Lord and personal saviour as he does to Islamic threads

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by TruthsFM: 10:28am On Mar 14
Nice decision from the bishop here. It’s a wise idea here
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Makunahatata: 10:29am On Mar 14
Even fr church matter kofi ppl still dey envy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.