Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account (1818 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by iykbethany(m): 7:43am On Mar 14
My brothers wife just called to inform me they kidnapped her husband this early morning on his way to work.

She wants me to block his account but all the codes I'm seeing online is not working.

Please how do you block gtbank and union bank account? I've tried 826 but it doesn't work.
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by atiku4President(m): 7:44am On Mar 14
Why not call the bank involved.

2 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by EreluRoz: 7:49am On Mar 14
Is it in Abuja? An attempt was made on my eldest brother too last month but his securities did their best. If you are in Abuja, please be very careful, don't give your details out, turn of locations and anything traceable to your movements. Limit the people you communicate with to the bearest minimum.

If not work God knows nobody will see my legs outside.

13 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by iykbethany(m): 7:52am On Mar 14
atiku4President:
Why not call the bank involved.

I've been calling customer service they’ve not picked yet. I've been on the line for ages. I'm exploring different options. Maybe someone here might help
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by advanceDNA: 8:01am On Mar 14
iykbethany:

I've been calling customer service they’ve not picked yet. I've been on the line for ages. I'm exploring different options. Maybe someone here might help

Will customer service even hornor ur request?
I doubt.
....They will tell u only the police or court can authorize them to initiate a transaction on an account without the account owner's instruction ...

but there is no harm in trying

3 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Martinsmine(m): 8:08am On Mar 14
I'd say is 8am... go there ursef get his bank details and de rest and submit .. it will be blocked instantly

5 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by dominique(f): 8:19am On Mar 14
If you don't have his ATM card or Internet banking details, I don't think you'll be able to block the account. Going to the bank will require you to get a court order and/or police report and you'll probably be investgated by the police.

Your brother will return home safely by God's grace

6 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by ibechris(m): 8:21am On Mar 14
iykbethany:

No-one would treat this case of urs serious no bank in Nigeria.

Tell his wife to rush to the bank that is when they can listen to her because it is an exceptional case.

In all,sorry for the situation on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Mar 14
The money is what will guarantee his return

2 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Creamypie(m): 8:43am On Mar 14
iykbethany:
My brothers wife just called to inform me they kidnapped her husband this early morning on his way to work.

She wants me to block his account but all the codes I'm seeing online is not working.

Please how do you block gtbank and union bank account? I've tried 826 but it doesn't work.
go to his bank with police report, accompanied by his wife

2 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Creamypie(m): 8:44am On Mar 14
iykbethany:

go to his bank with police report, accompanied by his wife. You arent reporting a case of fraud against him

3 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by 377: 9:00am On Mar 14
where did it happen please tell us so w can as well be careful
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by obinna58(m): 9:26am On Mar 14
You and the wife go bank na but make una no do wetin go kill am las las

Let them withdraw money and leave his life

7 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by NaijaGoBetter2: 9:40am On Mar 14
So you want to block the accounts to get some fat money to share after they kill him?

If you truly like your brother, his freedom should be priority not how to block accounts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by iykbethany(m): 9:40am On Mar 14
1. I've got many bank codes but none worked. On Google some codes were listed for account blocking but when you try those codes it turns out to be online banking codes. Very annoying. Why put those codes online if it doesn't work?

2. Finally I was able to get through to customer service but I was told I can't call on behalf of somebody without police report/ affidavit. So customer service option won't work.

3. His wife has reported to the police so they will take it up from there. For those that are asking, I won't mention his location for his safety.
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by iykbethany(m): 9:54am On Mar 14
NaijaGoBetter2:
So you want to block the accounts to get some fat money to share after they kill him?

If you truly like your brother, his freedom should be priority not how to block accounts.

Please take your bitterness to the right quarters, I'm not responsible for your frustration.

Why comment on a post if you have nothing reasonable to say. What makes you think he has some fat money in his account in the first place and who told you we are interested in his money.

You have no idea what moves we are making to get him out ASAP. While that's happening it is good idea to block his account numbers, phone lines, atm cards etc because they are currently in the hands on criminals.

There are many cases where kidnapped victims bank accounts and ATM cards were used for illegal activities. His safety is paramount but we are making sure he doesn't face more problems when he's out. You really don't know what criminals can do with your phone number and bank account, whether there is money in the account or not.

9 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by IamANigerianMan: 10:24am On Mar 14
iykbethany:

Gtbank picks but it is union I don't know... Let the wife goes to bank by herself and that is why it is good for your wife to get access to your account.
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by humilitypays(m): 10:26am On Mar 14
Na wa oh
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by 377: 11:00am On Mar 14
Hope he returned safely may God help u guys at this trying times
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Mar 14
I pray he’s found safe tho.
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Nijimog: 12:21pm On Mar 14
Dial this code *966*911# and then send

Then when it goes put your account number you want to block

Then send

Follow from there, if it involves other process
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Rexymania(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14
Imagine a whole capital... Na kidnapping they happen for there. Na wa o. I pray they rescue your brother alive. Inshallah
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Rexymania(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14
NaijaGoBetter2:

You're right... But the guys that kidnapped him also wants his money... God forbid, they could kill him and still siphon his money... So zinzu is zinzu

1 Like

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by RPG2020(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14
Block account you want to add fuel to the problem first think of how to release him before anything

3 Likes

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by abbasajao(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14
Try *737*911# for gtbabk
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Gggjhhj: 10:02pm On Mar 14
Block keh waiting ona go use pay ransom, shey kidnappers sound like yahoo boys for Ona ear, pray he comes safe

1 Like

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Orubebe01: 11:13pm On Mar 14
iykbethany:

Have you people heard from the kidnappers? I prayer your bro is released ASAP.
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by shortgun(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14
I've sworn with everything in me, no kidnapper will ever take me or anyone in my house alive.
How will a full grown able-bodied man follow kidnappers like a goat to God knows where angry
Buy illegal guns to protect yourself and your family if you have the money.
The safest option is to resist them. If you die, you died like a man not to follow them like a goat and you will later be slaughtered like a ram after paying ransom.

1 Like

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by dopedealer(m): 3:17am On Mar 15
Money wey Una go still pay ?
You block his account you block his life !
You better go and look for more money!

1 Like

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Jakumo(m): 8:11am On Mar 15
dopedealer:
Money wey Una go still pay ?
You block his account you block his life !
You better go and look for more money!

Some of the more vicious kidnap gangs simply kill all victims who for whatever reason cannot raise the demanded ransom. On a related note, the public execution of proven kidnappers might be a desperate measure that Nigeria should consider, in light of current developments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by vibemad007: 3:52pm On Mar 19
iykbethany:

Please take your bitterness to the right quarters, I'm not responsible for your frustration.

Why comment on a post if you have nothing reasonable to say. What makes you think he has some fat money in his account in the first place and who told you we are interested in his money.

You have no idea what moves we are making to get him out ASAP. While that's happening it is good idea to block his account numbers, phone lines, atm cards etc because they are currently in the hands on criminals.

There are many cases where kidnapped victims bank accounts and ATM cards were used for illegal activities. His safety is paramount but we are making sure he doesn't face more problems when he's out. You really don't know what criminals can do with your phone number and bank account, whether there is money in the account or not.

Hi have ur brother been released
Re: They Jus Kidnapped My Brother, How Can I Block His Gtbank And Union Bank Account by Orubebe01: 9:36am On Mar 26
iykbethany:

You have no idea what moves we are making to get him out ASAP. While that's happening it is good idea to block his account numbers, phone
lines, atm cards etc because they are currently in the hands on criminals.

Update us please

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. / Mysterious Death In Onitsha (ladies Be Warned) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.