Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sweet Letters To Young People (part 3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sweet Letters To Young People (part 3) (70 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Letters To Young People (part 3) by Interesting15: 10:20am On Mar 14
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional (14th March, 2024)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: Sweet Letters To Young People (Part 3)
‭‭
Ecclesiastes 12:13 ‬‬
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man’s all.

*Message*

Dear Young People,
*Your destiny as a young person is to have an intimate relationship with God that is eternal in nature, through Jesus Christ. On the strength of this relationship with the LORD, you will be empowered with the Holy Ghost, and you will have dominion to live above the devil, sin, self, and death.*

Hence, if you are still pushing God away from you with your lifestyle, I want you to know that God loves you and He has proven this long before you were born - He came in the flesh and was humiliated and died for you to have eternal life.

God however is Holy, and He can't behold iniquity. If you are still indulging in sinful stuff, it simply means you are pushing Him away from you. But if you will repent and forsake them, He will cleanse you and make you a new creature worthy of walking with Him in spirit and in truth. If you are therefore in this category, today is the day of salvation! Make a decision for Jesus!

Your destiny is in God, and it doesn't matter what lie the devil is singing into your ears right now; just let this sink into the very depths of your subconsciousness: YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD!

God bless you, in Jesus Name. Amen.
*Prayers*
As a young person, I receive God's help to serve Him from the days of my youth.

*Further Reading*
I Peter 2:9 NKJV‬‬
[9] But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

How People Mistakes Ministerial Work For Their True Calling / Why We Should Give Thanks Always / Discover The Things That Connect You To The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.