Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024 (90 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 15/03/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:45pm On Mar 14
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY MARCH 15TH 2024

THEME: THE MORE THE MERRIER

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:45pm On Mar 14
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2024 by dallyemmy: 1:00pm On Mar 15
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire.

2.Thank You, Father, for the grace and the efforts of those who preached the word, that I heard and became saved.

3.Thank You, Father, for saving my soul, so that I can rise for the salvation of others.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, rekindle the fire of Your revival upon my life and Your Church and let every spirit of lukewarmness be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, raise more end - time soldiers of Christ to preach the gospel to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, raise committed, addictive and dedicated preachers of the gospel, that will take the gospel all over the world, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release the Holy Spirit afresh upon Your church and increase our zeal and commitment to preach the gospel daily, in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to preach the gospel to at least one person every day, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Did Not Die Until He Saw Christ / How Religious People Make Mockery Of Their God / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 29, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.