Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 15/03/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 15/03/2018 Thursday (287 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 15/03/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 5:01am On Mar 15, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday, 15th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Leviticus Chapters 20,22 & 23_

➡TOPIC: *SECRET OF LONG LIFE*

�BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 3:1-2
_"[1] My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:_
_[2] For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Nobody wants to die untimely and it is not in God's plan
at all for you to die prematurely. Life has been designed in such a way that you cannot reap what you did not sow. Life is give and take, you cannot give what you don't have neither can you take what you did not give, God is clear on the issues of longevity. You want to live long
Simple! Forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my
commandments. For length of days and long life and peace shall they add to thee. It is not enough to know the word of God, keep them in your heart Psa. 119:11.You keep things that are valuable to you. Why in your heart? So that you can match them with the issues of your heart and be able to filter out those that are not of God. Only then will you be able to
obey them. *Knowing God's word, keeping it as valuables in your heart and using it as your standard in life and in your relationship with God is the sure secret to long life.* Joshua 1:8, Prov. 10:27.

�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father, my God, as I pray now, help me to keep your law in my heart in Jesus name._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Osimbajo Of RCCG Lied,so Pastors Can Lie Too? / You Want To Study Religion As A Course / Expose It Before It Exposes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.