Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) (22968 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by mukthar2000(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15
Can you see the reason why the alcohol need to be band ?

Castrate the useless father.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by delishpot: 5:30pm On Mar 15
Tomorrow when she says men in Nigeria are mostly rapists and pedophiles, people will say even your father? You think because a Nigerian man is a father he will won't rape you or some other child?

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by birth100: 5:33pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these foolish men sad

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!

GOD is the GREATEST
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by healthyBEAUTY: 5:35pm On Mar 15
Irresponsible father, blame alcohol for his barbaric behavior.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Calylove: 5:38pm On Mar 15
Sad and very bad indeed.
Whats happening in the land?
https://youtube.com/shorts/9DBjTNWoSCQ
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by kabanayol9(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15
There are some things i don't believe, there is no how i will be drunk and rape my own child.
For those of you thinking if someone is drunk/high e dey let moral high, it is actually a big lie, you are just just killing yourself bit by bit.
I am not saying you shouldn't drink, too much of it is bad, the wife has done well by reporting his husband, she should also makes sure her daughter goes for counselling, therapy e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Coconunu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!
A swear... Somebody don rape dis jennyclay
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Greenback: 5:43pm On Mar 15
No problem,tell that to the judge when they land your abboki arsse in court.

In the States,other inmates will seriously deal with you if they find out your crime was that against minor
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Quality20(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15
All these easterners sef
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Greenback: 5:45pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

It's today I finally know you ain't ok.

HOW DARE YOU BLAME GOD!!!
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE THE MOST HIGH OF THIS??!

HOW DARE YOU BRING AN ACCUSATION AGAINST THE MOST HIGH?!!

WHO ARE YOU!!!
WHO ARE YOU?!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15
He would have been better off gulping a bottle of sniper and ending it once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Dougad: 5:47pm On Mar 15
Headslámmer doings.

After all na werin their useless prophet do to Aisha

Na so those useless headslâmming terrorists go scatter our network cable put people for highway since.

These fools go say na alcohol do am too

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Oluwazeezu(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15
hmm
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Tunde25(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15
mukthar2000:
Can you see the reason why the alcohol need to be band ?

Castrate the useless father.
* banned

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by winner37(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15
Now who will alcohol and drugs blame ?
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Pootle: 5:56pm On Mar 15
gun down the MF
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by omoredia: 5:59pm On Mar 15
U will become like who u worship. Sebi he raped young under age girls too.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Geovanni412(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

Are you an atheist?
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Taiwojon(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!
Madam you need Jesus!

Your hatred for men is too much,
Jesus say
He who has no sins should first cast the first stone
Not as if you are perfect either

So stop the hating toward men
The last time I check
You still ask men for money

So why play double standard when you will still need men for money, truly you need JESUS
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15
KingLennon:

If you continue on this lane, you may lose your sanity o. God no be your mate o sad

It's not her fault, she was raped by someone in the family member when she was a child and now she is lashing out at all men. Not everyone is like the males in her family
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by youngdave78(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15
huasa people dey take alcohol?
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by atoo900: 6:32pm On Mar 15
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by haphizz57(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15
2 count charges ** HAVING CANAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE TENAGER (RAPE) ** CONSUMPTION OF DRUG
Death Penalty By Hanging
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Mar 15
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 6:47pm On Mar 15
GistMedia0:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/man-arrested-for-raping-9-year-old-daughter-in-adamawa-blames-alcohol-and-drugs-2.html
There is no need to blame or no one to be blamed, you have just raped a lame with no aims to proclaims...
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15
Disgrace To Manhood.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Evans20: 7:36pm On Mar 15
How can you blame alcohol and drugs
After he has fulfilled what is in his blaming innocent alcohol that was relaxing in the shop before you bought it and drank
From my point of view too much alcohol is not good at the same time too much can only make you dizzy and sleepy,
and not to go commit this thing he has done take responsibility for your actions
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Fulaniguy01: 7:44pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

it's now I understand that you are a perpetual mad and insane . your stupidity has risen from creatures to the exalted creator , your days are numbered and if you don't repent in time eternal damnation and perdition await you . idiot
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Anashe: 7:49pm On Mar 15
Stupid excuse. The screaming and crying of his own child didn't reset his brain? She'll be traumatized for life😭 Drag him to pieces, cut off his balls and shove it down his throat!
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Godwin25king: 8:00pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

Girl, be mindful of your words before God strikes you.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Ravenna: 8:01pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

How dare you drag God into your senseless comment?

It's like someone being a goat and still be mad at the same time.

Now..
..If your father is an animal in human skin, there are other millions Super-fathers out there- Including Me!

Go to your poor old father and nag him to death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.