Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) (23005 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Honestey: 8:02pm On Mar 15
Blaming alcohol won't save you because alcohol won't go to prison with you. You will urinate the very alcohol that you blamed for your stupidity and you will go face the consequences on your own.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by APOPTOSIS: 8:09pm On Mar 15
Are they not same people destroying Alcoholic beverages in the North. So, why blame same Alcohol you Guys don't consume?
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by derastic(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15
I have seen where this happened and the man's d**k was cut off with knife. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Nonswa(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these foolish men sad

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!
You have graduated from insulting men here, and now extending your insult to God? Is everything OK with you??
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by LordPsalm(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

God should be blame for all these nonsense happening because I don’t understand why he would give us an animal in form of human called a father sad

I’m sure he will be happy in his throne that a 9 year old toddler will be traumatized for life.

Nonsense!!
Attention seeker.

Mugu
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15
A piece of demon in human form.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by WhiteWood: 11:47pm On Mar 15
thesicilian:

You were obviously raped by your father. No two ways about it

I had a similar thought when I read her comment. I typically assume she's joking around and trying to get baby boys on this forum to stand on their feet, but this time, something tells me she's serious. If what I'm imagining truly occurred, I sincerely send her courage and strength to go through life with love and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by WhiteWood: 11:49pm On Mar 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

If what I'm imagining truly occurred, I sincerely send you courage and strength to go through life with love and happiness.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Saidfx(m): 5:05am On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

Failed Clitoris
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Ekaette1621990: 9:44am On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

He/she who keeps quiet at all times is wise
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by holywind(m): 11:53am On Mar 16
...............holy romance...............
Mohammed did the same, the difference was that she was not his daughter
He was inspired
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Gandrova: 12:53pm On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!
Sister calm down oo not all men are animals abeg.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Gandrova: 12:58pm On Mar 16
I strongly believed the man intentionally committed the incest.
No matter the level of drunknes he should have common sense to know the cry of his biological daughter.
And you expect Peace and love reign in such family
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Gandrova: 12:59pm On Mar 16
holywind:
He was inspired
Kindly respect others Religion. Not the best comments pls.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Emdebby2: 5:05pm On Mar 16
Another devil in human body.
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Nacson(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Nonsense!!

If you love attention seeking; you will have your reward soon. Moreover, if you think God na your mate; hellish rewards awaits you.
You better have sense before you are out of market.... Millions of your types are regretting now
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16
With uncircumcised preeek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Doctee: 5:13am On Mar 17
Ori awon eeyan ti n daru gan bayi o ki Allaahu sho wa la awa nibe o
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Doctee: 5:15am On Mar 17
holywind:
He was inspired
o maa to ko agbako lai pe elebriibu
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by Exceed15: 8:58am On Mar 17
They should sharia law In this one ... Sharp axe will do justice to that. Useless father
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by holywind(m): 9:18am On Mar 21
Doctee:
o maa to ko agbako lai pe elebriibu
you are only talking to yourself
Re: Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) by holywind(m): 9:20am On Mar 21
Gandrova:
Kindly respect others Religion. Not the best comments pls.
you people should respect traditionalists too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) / Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) / CCTV Shows The Moment A Boy Stole A Macbook At A Store In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.