Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dirty Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dirty Jokes (1562 Views)

50 Dirty Jokes That Are Always Funny (never Appropriate But) / Dirty Jokes From Egypt / Eli's Dirty Jokes - Episode 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Jokes by edogu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

http://www.coolfunnyjokes.com/Funny-Jokes/Dirty-Jokes/Poor-guy.html
Re: Dirty Jokes by kellynoah: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
old stock, copy and paste something new, am giving u 5mins. to do dat. sad
Re: Dirty Jokes by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
Old
Re: Dirty Jokes by Ajibel(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2011
old and dry, unfunny and unnice angry
Re: Dirty Jokes by StudioCFR(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2011
u guys should stop remixing my jokes

habba!
Re: Dirty Jokes by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
@poster. Ur joke's still funny, neva mind 'em
Re: Dirty Jokes by kodylicky(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
old old ooooooolllllllllllllddddddddddd angry
Re: Dirty Jokes by sats: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
grin thats a good one lolol

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare Happenings In My Room!!! / D Fireman And D Little Girl. / 2013/2014 JAMB Question And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.