Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business (4295 Views)

Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business In Nigeria / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? / Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business by mrinfo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
As year 2012 approaches many Nigerians will definitely review their business activities for 2011. For those who are not satisfied with the return on investment of their current business they will want to veer off into more lucrative businesses.

One of the rules to starting a successful business is identifying challenges and everyday problems encountered by the people, or communities around you.

If you need to start a business that you can grow to become successful and profitable the Laundry and Dry Cleaning business can be a good option. However before you consider starting a dry cleaning business you have to put into serious considerations the following factors;

a) Location: Your area of coverage matters a lot. If you start a dry cleaning business in a poor neighbourhood where 90% of the population prefer to do their laundry themselves due to lack of funds you may be climbing a steep hill and success will be far tougher to achieve. You will have a better chance at success if you identify an area, neighbourhood or even a residential estate where the standard of living is average and above average. You can then be sure that if you do the right things you will achieve relative success.

b) Level of Competition: Dry cleaning and Laundry services may be lucrative but not when you are entering into a ground already occupied by several laundry services. You will have to do extra creative and ingenious work to turn your business into a success. So before you launch into any town or area do your business diligence and find out the level of competition if any.

c) Finance: The amount of capital at your disposal will determine things like if you start with two staff or only yourself, if you introduce mechanised laundry or make do with the manual process of laundry. Depending on the area you are and the level of competition available these things may matter,

Continued: http://nairabrains.com/2011/11/how-to-start-and-run-a-profitable-dry-cleaning-and-laundry-business/
Re: How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business by itgrooves: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2013
I've read the whole post on your blog. Good article. Really helpful. What would I start with with N100,000? Considering a developing state like Ondo state, Akure to be precise. Also I'm a student so I don't intend to do more than the management. Please advice me based on this premise.
Re: How Do You Start A Successful Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business by sealcleaner: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
WE ARE A SUCCESSFULL LAUNDRY AND DRYCLEANING COMPANY. WE ARE TRAINING ON DRYCLEANING AND LAUNDRY SECRETS.
IN LAGOS.

WE ARE NOT SOME TEXTBOOK EXPERT. WE WILL INVITE YOU INTO OUR FACTORY AND OUTLETS TO LEARN ALL THERE IS TO KNOW.

HANDS ON EXPERIENCE.

Get 6-7 years worth of experience, tips, tricks, advice on dry cleaning, shirt laundry, bleach chart, garment care label chart, price list, dry cleaning terms, surcharge (upcharge) charts for dry cleaning and laundry, phone and e-mail advice, and free on-line monthly dry cleaning coupons for your customers.

TOPICS
How to start on a decent budget
How to get customers
How to treat stains
where to get chemicals and supplies
How to attract good workers
etc

WE PROCESS BETWEEN 500 AND 1200 ITEMS WEEKLY. YES YOU HEARD IT.

080 628 77998
LaundryDirectNig@Gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) / Can One Still Import Clothes To Nigeria Regardless Of The Ban / The Abject Dearth Of Customer Service In Our Businesses - My 'Ponderings'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.