Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! (848 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15
Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo Church Collected My 14 Million Naira. If Not For EFCC I For Kpai - Lady Merrigold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNoPhrncSc
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 10:07pm On Mar 15
Why is it that every controversial topic relating to other churches other than Deeper Life always come from you, Olaadegbu? Are you gathering with Him or scattering?
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15
FxMasterz:

Why is it that every controversial topic relating to other churches other than Deeper Life always come from you, Olaadegbu? Are you gathering with Him or scattering?

Who is stopping you from posting scandals you find in DL? You are also free to cover up the works of darkness as you deem it fit.

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 11:32am On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

Who is stopping you from posting scandals you find in DL? You are also free to cover up the works of darkness as you deem it fit.

Are you answering my question with a question? Are you telling me that Kumuyi has never been called out for anything in the past? Did anybody tag Kumuyi as being of the Kingdom of darkness because of that? Are you not being an hypocrite?

I asked you whether you're gathering or scattering. Can you answer that question without hypocrisy?
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

Are you answering my question with a question? Are you telling me that Kumuyi has never been called out for anything in the past? Did anybody tag Kumuyi as being of the Kingdom of darkness because of that? Are you not being an hypocrite?

I asked you whether you're gathering or scattering. Can you answer that question without hypocrisy?

I'll answer you on the condition that you name your own G.O./ministry.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 11:52am On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

I'll answer you on the condition that you name your own G.O./ministry.

I'm a Christian. A member of the body of Christ. I do not have allegiance to any ministry or G.O. All my allegiance goes to Jesus. My ministry is to defend the gospel.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

I'm a Christian. A member of the body of Christ. I do not have allegiance to any ministry or G.O. All my allegiance goes to Jesus. My ministry is to defend the gospel.

When did you become a Christian and under whose ministry? Who is your mentor or spiritual father if any? undecided
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 12:37pm On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

When did you become a Christian and under whose ministry? Who is your mentor or spiritual father if any? undecided

I became a Christian in Christian Life fellowship. I attended Deeper life Christian ministry for many years afterwards before leaving Deeper life in the early '90s. W F. Kumuyi is one of my spiritual fathers and mentors.

Now, answer my questions.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

I became a Christian in Christian Life fellowship. I attended Deeper life Christian ministry for many years afterwards before leaving Deeper life in the early '90s. W F. Kumuyi is one of my spiritual fathers and mentors.

Now, answer my questions.

Name the remaining spiritual fathers since you left and what Christian ministries did you join? Who else are your mentors? undecided
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 1:31pm On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

Name the remaining spiritual fathers since you left and what Christian ministries did you join? Who else are your mentors? undecided

I have many spiritual fathers. Kumuyi is still my spiritual father till date. My other spiritual fathers are not supposed to be your concern.

Answer my questions.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

I have many spiritual fathers. Kumuyi is still my spiritual father till date. My other spiritual fathers are not supposed to be your concern.

Answer my questions.

If those other spiritual fathers you refuse to mention have any integrity you will not hesitate to name them and that's why the Lord is exposing them either you mention them or not. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 2:26pm On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

If those other spiritual fathers you refuse to mention have any integrity you will not hesitate to name them and that's why the Lord is exposing them either you mention them or not. cool

If those spiritual fathers don't have integrity, they'll not be my spiritual fathers, okay? Then, I would have rejected Kumuyi himself if I love spiritual fathers with no integrity.

There's no perfect church. There's no perfect minister of the gospel. Kumuyi has his many flaws. No one calls him a worker of darkness because of that! No one thinks he doesn't have integrity just because of that. He is trying to restructure many of his previous doctrines today.

Are you gathering or scattering? Answer my questions.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

If those spiritual fathers don't have integrity, they'll not be my spiritual fathers, okay? Then, I would have rejected Kumuyi himself if I love spiritual fathers with no integrity.

What is stopping you from naming those spiritual fathers, what are you afraid of?

FxMasterz:

There's no perfect church. There's no perfect minister of the gospel. Kumuyi has his many flaws. No one calls him a worker of darkness because of that! No one thinks he doesn't have integrity just because of that. He is trying to restructure many of his previous doctrines today.

What flaws and who is speaking about flaws? What doctrine did he restructure? If you believe Kumuyi restructured the doctrines he once preached you need to give me concrete evidence.

FxMasterz:

Are you gathering or scattering? Answer my questions.

I am not gathering wolves but sheep.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16
Watch Party - How I Was Robbed By My Pastor In Funke Adejumo Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwuCMRB0hOg
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 7:18pm On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

What is stopping you from naming those spiritual fathers, what are you afraid of?

What flaws and who is speaking about flaws? What doctrine did he restructure? If you believe Kumuyi restructured the doctrines he once preached you need to give me concrete evidence.

I am not gathering wolves but sheep.

Olaadegbu, I wouldn't name the human and umbilical doctrines that Kumuyi himself has prominently promised to overhaul before he passes on to glory. If you deny this, then you're an hypocrite.

I have told you Kumuyi is my spiritual father so you can know the calibre of spiritual fathers and mentors I have. If you categorize Kumuyi as lacking in integrity, then all my spiritual fathers would be in the same category. Whatever you categorize Kumuyi to be, that's the calibre of mentors I have. They're many. Both here and overseas. EA Adeboye is one of them.

You lack spiritual wisdom my friend. We're all working together to move the kingdom of God forward. Not to expose one another's weaknesses to the world. That's a foolish move unbefitting of a kingdom soldier.

Men who are known to have genuinely given their lives to Christ, been mentored by reputable ministers, preached the true Word of God, taken the salvation of souls as top priority, and have been partakers of the heavenly gift with long standing testimonies of integrity cannot be tagged as workers of darkness because of some single errors they committed.

They can be chastised, admonished and called to order within the body of Christ. Exposing them to the world as agents of darkness is foolishness. Paul confronted Peter among brethren. He didn't expose him to the world.

Are you gathering with Him or scattering? Whatever wound you do the body of Christ, you shall suffer the consequences at the judgement seat of Christ on that day. And if you do well, you shall equally be rewarded.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16
FxMasterz:

Olaadegbu, I wouldn't name the human and umbilical doctrines that Kumuyi himself has prominently promised to overhaul before he passes on to glory. If you deny this, then you're an hypocrite.

If you cannot name the bible doctrines Kumuyi promised to overhaul before he passes then you should know that you were never a spiritual son of his.

FxMasterz:

I have told you Kumuyi is my spiritual father so you can know the calibre of spiritual fathers and mentors I have. If you categorize Kumuyi as lacking in integrity, then all my spiritual fathers would be in the same category. Whatever you categorize Kumuyi to be, that's the calibre of mentors I have. They're many. Both here and overseas. EA Adeboye is one of them.

You are only proving to be an impostor and a liar, a son of your father the devil. Kumuyi was never your spiritual father if you are to lie that he promised to change bible doctrines he had once preached.

FxMasterz:

You lack spiritual wisdom my friend. We're all working together to move the kingdom of God forward. Not to expose one another's weaknesses to the world. That's a foolish move unbefitting of a kingdom soldier.

The fact that you could not mention your so called spiritual fathers shows that you are covering up names of some shady characters. If you are covering up workers of darkness in the pretence that they are making mistakes then we cannot be birds of a feather. If you cannot expose workers of iniquity posing of ministers of light then you have just shown yourself to be equally guilty by association.

FxMasterz:

Men who are known to have genuinely given their lives to Christ, been mentored by reputable ministers, preached the true Word of God, taken the salvation of souls as top priority, and have been partakers of the heavenly gift with long standing testimonies of integrity cannot be tagged as workers of darkness because of some single errors they committed.

If you could not name them then you have something to hide. What are you worried about if they are not people of shady characters? undecided

FxMasterz:

They can be chastised, admonished and called to order within the body of Christ. Exposing them to the world as agents of darkness is foolishness. Paul confronted Peter among brethren. He didn't expose him to the world.

The characters I've been exposing on this section have been rapist, cultists, murderers, swindlers, liars, paedophiles and adulterers. You say these are only making mistakes? That shows how ignorant you can be when it comes to the word of God. Paul named and shamed workers of iniquity in the church.

FxMasterz:

Are you gathering with Him or scattering? Whatever wound you do the body of Christ, you shall suffer the consequences at the judgement seat of Christ on that day. And if you do well, you shall equally be rewarded.

What is your history on this forum? What thread of yours can you point to on this forum that proves that you are gathering with Christ? My record on this forum speaks for itself.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 10:28pm On Mar 16
OLAADEGBU:

If you cannot name the bible doctrines Kumuyi promised to overhaul before he passes then you should know that you were never a spiritual son of his.

You are only proving to be an impostor and a liar, a son of your father the devil. Kumuyi was never your spiritual father if you are to lie that he promised to change bible doctrines he had once preached.

The fact that you could not mention your so called spiritual fathers shows that you are covering up names of some shady characters. If you are covering up workers of darkness in the pretence that they are making mistakes then we cannot be birds of a feather. If you cannot expose workers of iniquity posing of ministers of light then you have just shown yourself to be equally guilty by association.

If you could not name them then you have something to hide. What are you worried about if they are not people of shady characters? undecided

The characters I've been exposing on this section have been rapist, cultists, murderers, swindlers, liars, paedophiles and adulterers. You say these are only making mistakes? That shows how ignorant you can be when it comes to the word of God. Paul named and shamed workers of iniquity in the church.

What is your history on this forum? What thread of yours can you point to on this forum that proves that you are gathering with Christ? My record on this forum speaks for itself.

OLAADEGBU:

Man, you're really satanic. A liar and an agent of hell. You even have the audacity to challenge me brazenly without shame, knowing fully well that what I said about Kumuyi was true.

You need to be born again and give your life to Christ. You need to be saved. There's no single truth in you.

Now, prove that these people like Olukoya and Funke Adejumo are murderers, rapists and the names you call them! May the Almighty God judge you for bringing the names of these monsters into the mud as you're doing.

The same Olukoya who was known to be so upright to the extent that he used to reject gifts from people whose sources of wealth are unknown, especially politicians. Even in the days when Olukoya was still poor. He rejected unclean monies that could have made him rich. God has blessed his ministry. He has had no single scandal for these many years of his ministry. A very renown upright man of God who is now being attacked by a woman who is a known liar and fabricator of fact. You join hands with her to paint this servant of Christ in bad lights. God will judge you Olaadegbu. What evil has Funke Adejumo done that you have dragged her name into a matter that doesn't concern her? God will judge you. You won't escape the wrath of God when God begins with you!

I have already exposed you as a liar and an hypocrite. A servant of the devil. God shall judge you unless you repent and give your life to Christ!

I have even named EA Adeboye as one of my mentors, you're still telling me that I couldn't name my mentors. You're such a devilish fellow!

https://www.nairaland.com/4366613/pastor-kumuyi-remove-some-doctrines#65344349

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/youneedtoknow.ng/videos/before-i-die-i-will-destroy-certain-deeper-life-doctrines-i-set-up-i-created-the/770621516394991/&ved=2ahUKEwjXoNjo2PmEAxWwW0EAHdNxCScQtwJ6BAgfEAE&usg=AOvVaw19eJ4BHHjWEt9m5CgWIO5m

Did Nairaland hide my history on this forum? My threads and posts are all test testaments to the fact that I believe in the unity of the body of Christ.

This Olaadegbu of a fellow is very devilish.

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by Brenbentondiaz: 8:32am On Mar 17
OLAADEGBU:

Why does a Christian need spiritual fathers? What the hell does that even mean?!
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17
Enemies Of The Cross
Sunday, March 17, 2024

https://dailymanna.app/category/daily-manna/

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23
THE FORBIDDEN ERRORS

Genesis 2:16-17 NKJV
[16] And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
[17] but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
Even the Tree of Life was also in the Garden and among the Trees they may freely eat. But the Devil took their Attention away from the Tree of Life and pointed them to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It is not every knowledge you should go after. Some Knowledge will lead you to the path of death.
Some knowledge is better left untouched.

Some ministers of God left the Bible and went after THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE. They began to read Books of Enoch, Lost Books of Eden, Books of Asher, Epistles of Barnabas, Testament of Moses, etc.

The Bible as we know it today is a compilation of Inspired Word of God, assembled under the supervision of the Holy Spirit, therefore profitable for doctrines, for correction, for rebuke, for direction.

Those other books contain a lot of errors and falsehood and NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit, capable of confusing and misleading the readers.
Many Ministers of God who read and absorbed THOSE FORGOTTEN OR LOST BOOKS are now preaching HERESIES and CONFUSIONS AND MISLEADING THEIR FOLLOWERS.

Mike Bamiloye

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25
FxMasterz:

Man, you're really satanic. A liar and an agent of hell. You even have the audacity to challenge me brazenly without shame, knowing fully well that what I said about Kumuyi was true.

What you said was a lie from the pit of hell and satan is the father of lies.

FxMasterz:

You need to be born again and give your life to Christ. You need to be saved. There's no single truth in you.

We would see who is telling porkies here and who is telling the truth.

FxMasterz:

Now, prove that these people like Olukoya and Funke Adejumo are murderers, rapists and the names you call them! May the Almighty God judge you for bringing the names of these monsters into the mud as you're doing.

If I didn't squeeze these name of your mentors out of your mouth you will still be lying that Kumuyi is your mentor. You even admit in your own words that they are monsters. cheesy

FxMasterz:

The same Olukoya who was known to be so upright to the extent that he used to reject gifts from people whose sources of wealth are unknown, especially politicians. Even in the days when Olukoya was still poor. He rejected unclean monies that could have made him rich. God has blessed his ministry. He has had no single scandal for these many years of his ministry. A very renown upright man of God who is now being attacked by a woman who is a known liar and fabricator of fact. You join hands with her to paint this servant of Christ in bad lights. God will judge you Olaadegbu. What evil has Funke Adejumo done that you have dragged her name into a matter that doesn't concern her? God will judge you. You won't escape the wrath of God when God begins with you!

If those monsters, as you called them are that righteous why did you hesitate to mention their names when I prompted you?

FxMasterz:

I have already exposed you as a liar and an hypocrite. A servant of the devil. God shall judge you unless you repent and give your life to Christ!

All you did was to refer to junk journalists who could not bother to investigate the allegations against Pastor Kumuyi. I reiterate that Pastor Kumuyi never said that he would change bible doctrines as you liars have claimed. cool

FxMasterz:

I have even named EA Adeboye as one of my mentors, you're still telling me that I couldn't name my mentors. You're such a devilish fellow!

https://www.nairaland.com/4366613/pastor-kumuyi-remove-some-doctrines#65344349

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/youneedtoknow.ng/videos/before-i-die-i-will-destroy-certain-deeper-life-doctrines-i-set-up-i-created-the/770621516394991/&ved=2ahUKEwjXoNjo2PmEAxWwW0EAHdNxCScQtwJ6BAgfEAE&usg=AOvVaw19eJ4BHHjWEt9m5CgWIO5m

Why should I believe it when you lied that Pastor Kumuyi was your mentor? undecided

FxMasterz:

Did Nairaland hide my history on this forum? My threads and posts are all test testaments to the fact that I believe in the unity of the body of Christ.

This Olaadegbu of a fellow is very devilish.

I could see that you have no clue about the differences between bible doctrine and church administration in your other posts and if that is what you call uniting the body of Christ then Christendom is doomed.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 7:45pm On Mar 25
OLAADEGBU:

What you said was a lie from the pit of hell and satan is the father of lies.

Olaadegbu even the video I posted where Kumuyi said it loud and clear was a lie? Whose son are you?

We would see who is telling porkies here and who is telling the truth.

We already saw dear. You have exposed yourself as a true son of Satan.

[quote[If I didn't squeeze these name of your mentors out of your mouth you will still be lying that Kumuyi is your mentor. You even admit in your own words that they are monsters. :
Kumuyi, Adeboye, Areogun, Gbilẹ Akanni are monsters? May God pardon you.

If those monsters, as you called them are that righteous why did you hesitate to mention their names when I prompted you?
When you stand before Christ, He shall judge every word of your mouth including all that you're writing today. If you're wise, you'll receive rebuke gladly but being foolish, you'll ride on in your foolishness until the end comes? Congratulations!

All you did was to refer to junk journalists who could not bother to investigate the allegations against Pastor Kumuyi. I reiterate that Pastor Kumuyi never said that he would change bible doctrines as you liars have claimed. cool

Whose son are you Olaadegbu? I even posted an article from Premium Times, and a video as well. Kumuyi said these things live and direct, and this satanic Olaadegbu is denying it openly! Even Kumuyi is ashamed of you.

Why should I believe it when you lied that Pastor Kumuyi was your mentor?

I know Kumuyi far more than you do.. You're not the one who'll tell whether I was lying or not. You're a mere mortal who doesn't know the next minutes, let alone knowing who mentored a faceless person you met on Nairaland.

I could see that you have no clue about the differences between bible doctrine and church administration in your other posts and if that is what you call uniting the body of Christ then Christendom is doomed.

You lack sound comprehension. May you be healed.

Did I ever tell you about writing to unite the church? Would you point out where I said so?

Don't you know the difference between what I write and what I stand for? Have you seen me writing to cause division? I preach the gospel only. I tell people the truth of God's Word. I do not cause schisms within Christ's body. I do not bring the church of God into open shame.

Is it profitable to keep dragging words with a foolish man?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself; but if thou be a scorner, thou alone shall bear it. - Proverbs 9:12
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40am On Mar 29
FxMasterz:

Olaadegbu even the video I posted where Kumuyi said it loud and clear was a lie? Whose son are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

This is the videoclip that show that you and other hedonistic bloggers lied through your fingers because there is nowhere you will find the GS saying that he is going to change the bible doctrine. The bible says all liars shall end up in the lake of fire and except you repent make the necessary restitution you will all perish.

FxMasterz:

We already saw dear. You have exposed yourself as a true son of Satan.

The evidence of who is lying is in the videoclip and we know that satan is the father of lies. Repent and believe the gospel before it gets too late.

FxMasterz:

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Areogun, Gbilẹ Akanni are monsters? May God pardon you.

See the quote below of you calling your mentors monsters.

FxMasterz:

It is evident on this page as is quoted above that you are the one who called them monsters, except you are suffering from memory loss. All I did was to repeat what you claimed.

FxMasterz:

When you stand before Christ, He shall judge every word of your mouth including all that you're writing today. If you're wise, you'll receive rebuke gladly but being foolish, you'll ride on in your foolishness until the end comes? Congratulations!

The same applies to you and I advise that you taste your own medicine.

FxMasterz:

Whose son are you Olaadegbu? I even posted an article from Premium Times, and a video as well. Kumuyi said these things live and direct, and this satanic Olaadegbu is denying it openly! Even Kumuyi is ashamed of you.

You lied again that you posted a video, all you did was to post the link to another thread that had the video. No liar shall inherit the Kingdom of God. Watch the video I posted above and tell us where the GS said that he would change any doctrine of Christ. The emphasis here is doctrine and I expect you to know the meaning of doctrine if you truly got born again under the ministry of the GS.

FxMasterz:

I know Kumuyi far more than you do.. You're not the one who'll tell whether I was lying or not. You're a mere mortal who doesn't know the next minutes, let alone knowing who mentored a faceless person you met on Nairaland.

If you truly know him then it will not be difficult for you to differentiate between bible doctrines and church administration. It is either you are ignorant or telling blatant lies regarding the word doctrines that you are running with what the pagans are saying about the GS.

FxMasterz:

You lack sound comprehension. May you be healed.

Did I ever tell you about writing to unite the church? Would you point out where I said so?

Don't you know the difference between what I write and what I stand for? Have you seen me writing to cause division? I preach the gospel only. I tell people the truth of God's Word. I do not cause schisms within Christ's body. I do not bring the church of God into open shame.

Is it profitable to keep dragging words with a foolish man?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself; but if thou be a scorner, thou alone shall bear it. - Proverbs 9:12

All you said here have removed all doubts as to the validity of your claims. I've sourced you out for the fraud that you are. If you can still lie against yourself on what you wrote on this page why should I trust you on your commentary on others? You better repent and save yourself from eternal pain.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by FxMasterz: 8:08am On Mar 29
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

This is the videoclip that show that you and other hedonistic bloggers lied through your fingers because there is nowhere you will find the GS saying that he is going to change the bible doctrine. The bible says all liars shall end up in the lake of fire and except you repent make the necessary restitution you will all perish.

The evidence of who is lying is in the videoclip and we know that satan is the father of lies. Repent and believe the gospel before it gets too late.

See the quote below of you calling your mentors monsters.

It is evident on this page as is quoted above that you are the one who called them monsters, except you are suffering from memory loss. All I did was to repeat what you claimed.

The same applies to you and I advise that you taste your own medicine.

You lied again that you posted a video, all you did was to post the link to another thread that had the video. No liar shall inherit the Kingdom of God. Watch the video I posted above and tell us where the GS said that he would change any doctrine of Christ. The emphasis here is doctrine and I expect you to know the meaning of doctrine if you truly got born again under the ministry of the GS.

If you truly know him then it will not be difficult for you to differentiate between bible doctrines and church administration. It is either you are ignorant or telling blatant lies regarding the word doctrines that you are running with what the pagans are saying about the GS.

All you said here have removed all doubts as to the validity of your claims. I've sourced you out for the fraud that you are. If you can still lie against yourself on what you wrote on this page why should I trust you on your commentary on others? You better repent and save yourself from eternal pain.

Olaadegbu, the liar.

I never said I posted a video. I said I posted a link to a video.

Are you still denying that Kumuyi said he'll change the man-made doctrines he created before he passes on to glory. This guy, you're a pathological liar. This story about Kumuyi's statement is widespread. I first heard it from deeper life members in Osogbo in 2016. I have never ever read it in a newspaper before. I knew that such a thing would definitely hit the airwaves. When you denied it, I searched it and found it on many links online. That confirms the truth of what I heard.

Olaadegbu, did I ever say that these ministers of God are monsters. You lying hypocrite turned your own words to mine. Are you really born again? Do you even know Jesus? The fruits you're bearing tells us otherwise.

Did I ever write about church doctrine or church administration in all of my posts on Nairaland? Are you sure you have enough comprehension skills to understand simple English? I never wrote about church doctrine or church administration, so what inferences are you drawing about my about to difference church doctrine from church administration? May the Lord give you understanding. Use the link below to view videos of what Pastor Kumuyi said.

It seems you're merely responding to bounce your thread. I don't see anything reasonable you've been saying so far.

https://www.google.com/search?q=video+Kumuyi+says+will+remove+all+made+doctrines&oq=video+Kumuyi+says+will+remove+all+made+doctrines+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigAdIBCTMyMTk0ajBqNKgCALACAA&client=ms-android-vivo-terr1-rso2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29
FxMasterz:

Olaadegbu, the liar.

I never said I posted a video. I said I posted a link to a video.

Are you still denying that Kumuyi said he'll change the man-made doctrines he created before he passes on to glory. This guy, you're a pathological liar. This story about Kumuyi's statement is widespread. I first heard it from deeper life members in Osogbo in 2016. I have never ever read it in a newspaper before. I knew that such a thing would definitely hit the airwaves. When you denied it, I searched it and found it on many links online. That confirms the truth of what I heard.

Olaadegbu, did I ever say that these ministers of God are monsters. You lying hypocrite turned your own words to mine. Are you really born again? Do you even know Jesus? The fruits you're bearing tells us otherwise.

Did I ever write about church doctrine or church administration in all of my posts on Nairaland? Are you sure you have enough comprehension skills to understand simple English? I never wrote about church doctrine or church administration, so what inferences are you drawing about my about to difference church doctrine from church administration? May the Lord give you understanding. Use the link below to view videos of what Pastor Kumuyi said.

It seems you're merely responding to bounce your thread. I don't see anything reasonable you've been saying so far.

https://www.google.com/search?q=video+Kumuyi+says+will+remove+all+made+doctrines&oq=video+Kumuyi+says+will+remove+all+made+doctrines+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigAdIBCTMyMTk0ajBqNKgCALACAA&client=ms-android-vivo-terr1-rso2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41U72n-9qcU?si=Qn3U0-SDtpcwO9WD

Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Mar 31
The Doctrine of Christ
SATURDAY, MARCH 30, 2024

"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed." (2 John 1:10).

This apparently harsh instruction seems at first to conflict with the many biblical exhortations to show hospitality, but it needs to be placed in context. The one-chapter epistle of 2 John was addressed to “the elect lady and her children” by John, who also extended greetings from “the children of thy elect sister” (vv. 1, 13). These unusual phrases, together with the general tone of the epistle, make it almost certain that John was not referring simply to two individual Christian women, but to two churches, symbolically personified as two noble ladies with the “children” being the new converts in the churches.

The warning, then, is primarily against the danger of allowing a false teacher to come into the church, as a pastor or a teacher or even as a visiting speaker, who would not bring “this doctrine.” The doctrine mentioned is obviously “the doctrine of Christ” (v. 9). This doctrine of Christ is not, however, simply a set of doctrinal tenets about the person and work of Jesus Christ. It is not the doctrine about Christ, but of Christ—belonging to Him—His doctrine. The word “doctrine” is didache, meaning literally “teachings.” The meaning clearly is “the teachings of Christ,” that is, not just one or two least-common-denominator statements about Christ to which all nominal Christians could give assent, but the entire body of teachings that had come from Jesus.

Further, since He taught that all the Old Testament is inspired and authoritative and also promised the same to the writers of the New Testament, this “doctrine of Christ” includes “all the counsel of God” (Acts 20:27), from Genesis through Revelation. How important it is not to allow false teaching to get a foothold in a local church. HMM

BY: HENRY M. MORRIS, PH.D.
Re: Pastor Ranti Of Funke Adejumo's Church Collected My N14m. EFCC Saves The Day! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Apr 17

(1) (Reply)

Any Clergy On Nairaland? / C-gift: Clarifications Pls / How Did You Become A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.