Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri (23482 Views)

Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected / Tension Comes In As GLO Now Charges N16 Per Sms / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by nairalanda1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15
Cantonese:
No sense in this at all.

If MTN and Airtel are not Nigerian, what about 9mobile? How did he avoid 9mobile?

9mobile is owned by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15
Foolish man! They just kidnapped 200+ students and you kept mute, national assembly are padding budgets like there's no tomorrow u still didn't say anything. But if its about Obi now you will start ranting like a kid who lost his biscuit. Fool @50

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15
grin now mumu Reno done expose our cable location to houthi head slammers

2 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by toprealman: 6:21pm On Mar 15
Cantonese:
No sense in this at all.

If MTN and Airtel are not Nigerian, what about 9mobile? How did he avoid 9mobile?
Don’t you know the source of this tripe?
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Slimm01: 6:21pm On Mar 15
This man will just be looking for problem where there is none. Mainone, a nigerian owned company provides internet services for most banking and telecommunication companies in Nigeria. Mainone are apologing to MTN, Airtel and the rest for the poor services as a result of a cut in the submarine cables. This ignorant idiot is here spitting nonsense as usual.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by beardedboy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15
Fryx:
Even though Glo is not affected. MTN and Airtel still has more speed than them.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Raynald: 6:21pm On Mar 15
I dont like this man but he has open my eyes to a security issue
I will try get a glo seem within next week
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by JustPowerApps(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15
Which Glo is he talking about, the same Glo I am using or another Glo cheesy grin Well MTN is working here, it is that Glo gangan and dead Airtel that aren't working here

4 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by EleventhWeirdo: 6:24pm On Mar 15
Cantonese:
No sense in this at all.

If you found no sense in this, then you need to check if you have sense yourself. (Mu)^2 comment

2 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by heniford2: 6:24pm On Mar 15
MTN are criminals while Airtel are semi criminal then 9mobile don't know where the belong self
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by JORDAN202: 6:25pm On Mar 15
hello
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 15
Thank God for Starlink. Nothing concern me.
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Zetty177x: 6:38pm On Mar 15
Reno should be sued

1 Like

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15
datola:
Reno has come again for MTN

Reno....Mike Adenuga no dey give shi shi.....
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Believeintruth: 6:42pm On Mar 15
AnonPoet:

This Reno is lousy fellow. All GSM providers all made us of the submarine cable. So I don't get the rubbish Reno is talking about.
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by 007Marvel(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15
H
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Rahkman: 6:45pm On Mar 15
Na very unserious person with life dey use glo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by 007Marvel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15
Does this clown even know what an optic fiber cable is! And is he talking about the same glo that's by a long shot the worse service provider in Nigeria.If I remember correctly Part of Asia and north Africa suffered same damage to their optic fiber cable. Did they blame the foreign service provider there or blamed the Houthis directly??

3 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Elliotwaveforec: 6:46pm On Mar 15
Team Glo!

I have 9mobile too but Glo serves me better.

1 Like

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Seunpapa65: 6:47pm On Mar 15
Oga brush beard tell glo to use the money the spent on advert and improve there network people would be willing to use them but tribalism no go make you have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Realgee01: 6:50pm On Mar 15
AnonPoet:

True talk Reno.. but Glo network is slow
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by DOM7: 6:51pm On Mar 15
This too is xenophobia oga! Still trying to have a safe landing, you are part of those that bastardized the system and there's nothing you will say too clear you from that. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Thabothabo101: 6:54pm On Mar 15
Another shit posting.

1 Like

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by bamasite2: 6:57pm On Mar 15
See the problem with your ilk: arrogance from ignorance
So you think the name 9mobile means it is a Naija company?

Kpele o!
Cantonese:
No sense in this at all.

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15
Reno we love home brand but Glo must step up its services to win the hearts of Nigerians.It is not enough keep promoting Glo.
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15
Cantonese:
No sense in this at all.

I don’t know the problem this guy have with mtn. As if there don’t pay taxis from their earnings .

2 Likes

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by uniquetechng: 6:58pm On Mar 15
123yes:
Glo has been there to save Nigerians from MTN and their evil capitalist tendencies. Glo Brought down prices of SIM card then from over ₦50k to ₦6.5k immediately they started and start seconds billing two days after they started which MTN claims that it will take them another 2 years to start seconds billing. The only problem Nigerians runs from GLO is their slow internet connection. If thoe can improve on that sky is their limits and bye bye to other services providers operating here in Nigeria
Airtel was the first to sell SIM card for 1k not Glo under the name Vodacom, I drove down to Surulere to buy 10 SIMs back then. My first SIM was from Econet, V mobile was also the first to sell 500 naira recharge card not Glo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Rumundele(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15
For me no one will use MTN and DSTV but where is the options for DSTV?
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 7:00pm On Mar 15
JuanDeDios:

What about 9mobile? Do they have good network since yesterday?

Did you not read his comment?
He’s talking about buying Nigeria. The question is this: is 9mobile not wholly Nigerian?
Answer that please.
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by kingalli2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15
JuanDeDios:

What am I asking sef. 9mobile has a terrible network on the best of days.

Very frustrating network
Re: Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri by uniquetechng: 7:01pm On Mar 15
EleventhWeirdo:

If you found no sense in this, then you need to check if you have sense yourself. (Mu)^2 comment
There is no sense in everything Reno says not just this one, has Reno ever make use of Glo when he was in the system ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package / Top 10 Features Smartphones Will Have In 2017 / :-*Drop Your Numbers For Free Credit! (Completed For Now):-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.