Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Part 15 Spiritual Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 15 Spiritual Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship. (690 Views)

Part 16 Physical Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship / Part 15 Spiritual Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship. / Part 11. Secret Practices During Courtship Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part 15 Spiritual Implications Of These Evil Practices During Courtship. by louisadiks: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
PART 15
SPIRITUAL IMPLICATIONS OF THESE EVIL PRACTICES DURING COURTSHIP.

The scripture in Hebrew 13:4:
Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers. God will judge.      Hebrews 13:4 KJV 

Christians who indulge in these practices are often considered fleshly or carnal believers. They lived as though not dead and rose up with Christ. Either they have not truly believed in the accomplished work of Christ’s death and resurrection for them or they have not sincerely acted upon the call of the Holy Spirit to follow the principle of being dead to sin and dead to self.
Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul        1 Peter2:11KJV

Many scriptures show that these lustful practices are being connected to the works of the flesh. No believer or sinner can genuinely appreciate the complete worthlessness, wickedness and the extent of defilement of his body as viewed by God unless he is revealed by the Holy Spirit. Only when God by His Spirit has revealed to a man his true condition of the flesh as God sees it then will he begin to deal with the sin of his body.
The scripture in Psalm 139:23-24 states:
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.                      Palms139:23-24KJV
In John 16:8 Jesus stated:                                                     And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.      John 16:8 KJV
The scripture in Galatians 5:19-21 declares that the works of the flesh are manifest.
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, and heresies,                                     Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.                    Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
I have seen many cases of believers in this situation. Some have made frantic efforts to overcome and conquer the sin of their flesh through persistent fasting and prayers earnestly anticipating that God will grant them increased spiritual power to subdue the flesh. Unfortunately their long period of battles is often marked with more defeats than victories.
Another believer takes up the challenge from another point of view to mortify the deeds of his flesh. He prays, searches the scriptures and set up rules as in Colossians 2:21-23 but his hopes of subduing and taming his flesh were dashed.
The scripture rightly states:
(Touch not; taste not; handle not;
Which all are to perish with the using); after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honor to the satisfying of the flesh.                     Colossians 2:21-23KJV
It is noteworthy to mention here that flesh cannot be redeemed. Then, what can be done to subdue this flesh?  We have to apply God’s method.                                    What is it we may ask?                                                        The flesh must die.                                                               This is God’s way to deal with the flesh. If the flesh is dead, all the problems associated with it automatically die. Flesh cannot be conquered or overcome, it must die.
The scripture in John 3:6 states:
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Since we became flesh by being born of the flesh then it naturally follows that to be free from it, the flesh must die. The way of possessing is the way of losing.
Forasmuch then the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part in the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil.              Hebrew 2:14-15KJV.
The scripture in Roman 6:7 reveal this thought
For he that is dead is freed from sin. Romans 6:7 KJV.
By its use for such corrupt practices like necking and petting the flesh becomes the most defiled part of man.       (2 Peter 2:10-22.)  God does not attempt to change it but to put it to death. If God destroyed flesh through the death of Christ Who took upon Himself the sins of the whole world that He might destroy the power of sin and death, it is then a necessary pathway for us to follow in order to be delivered from the sin of the flesh.
The Holy Spirit cannot reform the flesh therefore He will not dwell in the midst of sinful flesh. His abiding presence in the believer’s life is not for the purpose of improving on it but warring against the flesh. (Galatians5:17).                                                                     The flesh is ordained to die so that its entire works is crucified with it.

WATCH OUT FOR THESE SOON COMING ARTICLES
THEY ARE FANTASTIC.!!!!!
A] THE DANGERS OF JOINING A MAN TO A WOMAN WITH PREGNANCY.
B] SHOULD EVERYONE MARRY?
C] IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE. IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNULMENT OF THE LAW OF CELIBACY.
JESUS CHRIST SPOKE TO ME, GIVING OUT PROOFS.
“THE PRIEST AND NUNS MUST MARRY”

D] AS CHRISTIANS, WHY SHOULD WE HAVE SEX IN OUR DREAMS?
E] HOW TO SOLVE THESE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS ON OUR OWN?                                                               WOW YOU CANT MISS THE ABOVE TOPICS. GET THEM TO YOUR BOX…, STRAIGHT BY
SUBCRIBING NOW TO www.amazine.com
Be ready to Register soon as a Support Team Member.
manchildfaq@gmail.com
Louisadikibarasika Bassey Okokon

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Christmas And An Irony / Valentine Prayer 4 Ur Spouse! / Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.