Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. (692 Views)

Powerful Mesg:Dancers At D Gate Of Death (must Read, Esp 4 Youths)- D.K Olukoya / Has Atheism Ever Gotten U Into Trouble? / Nid Advice From Only Matured God Fearing Men And Women Esp Those Hapily Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by Chuksaluta(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2012
Have read books about extra sensory perception. I would love you to share yours if you have one.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by Chuksaluta(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2012
It was january 2004, i was in ss2 then. My family had spent the last christmas in our home town. I was returning home from school one day,and my younger brother was about 100m ahead of me in our street. I noticed he stopped in the shop where a friend normally sells for her mother. At that point in time, i just hoped that when i got there she wont see me, so that i can dodge from her- i knew she would ask me of what i brought from the village. Unfortunately for me, she spotted me on time, so i joined my brother in front of the shop.
Before i could even say hello she asked me this question; what did you bring for me from the village? and my reply was that i gave my younger brother stuffs to give her but he gave it to a wrong person whose description was the same with her (i lied). On hearing this she laughed and called me and my brother players, i didnt understand her.
As we left her shop for home my brother asked me how i knew what he told her earlier on, that my story was exactly what he told the girl! I was really surprised.
Till this day, i am always marvelled whenever i recall this event. I dont know if it was a coincidence or ESP (extra sensory perception).
Re: Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by benodic: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2012
Explain fully what you mean by ESP so that others can understand then we can take it from there.
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by Chuksaluta(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2012
ESP involves reception of information that is not gained through the recognized physical senses, but sensed with the mind. It can be inform of mind to mind communication. For more go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasensory_perception
Re: Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by benodic: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
ESP are part of the natural abilities of SOUL so there is nothing unique or special about them. Once you start awakening to your true nature as Soul all those latent abilities that you may call ESP starts coming to surface. But presently man is so mired and bogged down in materiality that he finds it extremely difficult to awaken those senses.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten An ESP Experience. by UyiIredia(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
Yes. We know people who simply discount ESP experiences as coincidences but fail to grasp the fact the coincidences can mean anything. Even catcj=hing a bike can be a coincidence. I think ESP's are resolved by believing that humans are akin to different aspects of God. Not God ! Just different aspects of God. This also gives room for anyone to simply label ESP's as coincidence.

For me, dreams are a primary means of ESP's. Ol boy, I have recall lots of dreams I've had. Some have materialized e.g my mum's death, being caught wancking whilst others haven't and I certainly don't expect them too.

(1) (Reply)

Projector, Screen, Cameras For Seminars, Conf. / Is Fornication A Sin?? / Nairaland Religious Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.