Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit (46054 Views)

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen / No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Manager001: 1:42pm On Mar 16
floss:
I think I understand their frustration, sometimes it’s better not to give someone hope in the morning, only to to leave them hopeless in the evening, assuming he didn’t give them the equalizer of 1:1 in the first leg, they wouldn’t have been talking gibberish now. Barcelona were the better side, they were more confident on the midfield. You guys should give Osimhen some break, ever since he won the African footballer of the year, everyone expecting him to turn water into wine in every games, forgetting that it wasn’t his current performance that gave him the award. Allow him to work as the spirit leads, since he’s not finding the net as frequently as anticipated, what stopped other 10 players on the pitch from finding the net. Like I said, it’s not always good to give people hope because they’ll nail you on the cross with your own hammer and nails.
Their only hope is Osimhen.
What happened to other players in the team.
What if he got injury, they won't play again.
Rubbish people, they should take responsibility for once.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by VinnyBaba: 1:43pm On Mar 16
blowjohn:

U don't get my point, do u?

Once they get what they want the jealous ones start envying.

Which work harder? When Lukaku left Inter Milan for Chelsea what happened?

How was the most prolific scorer in Italy suddenly stop scoring the moment he joined Chelsea?

What hard work? Go and check out his stats this season across all competitions.

Do u know what the ac Milan guy went thru?

How many seasons has OSIMHEN even spent in Napoli? Yet he triumphed above all!

Take this: any team that is able to work as a family ; OSIMHEN will excell in that team.

What's their business if he is the most paid player?

Who is better that him in that squad?

Are they maddd

Bros,Your Defence is Weak.

Truly, Osihmen has been Pampered by Napoli of recent
and Italians are not Racists because we saw how Inter Milan fans adored Lukaku! 😒

I remember earlier this Year when Osihmen left Napoli camp and was visiting his Primary school teacher and some Celebrities! undecided

Can't you see how Onana stayed in Man Utd till the last minute before going for the AFCON..

Clubs demands Loyalty from their Players too!.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by achimendy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16
Felabrity:
Jealousy want kee Kvara cheesy grin

I've known that for long, the guy is envious of osimhen.

He needs to leave that club.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Dennisochampa: 1:48pm On Mar 16
U no give am ball, u say make e score...
He got the treatment he's being given because he worked his way to it... Just like the likes of Messi and Ronaldo....
The difference is that Messi and Ronaldo are surrounded by players with brilliance on pitch and not the one who whine about others when they were poor themselves...
Will oshimen defend??
Will he stay in goals??
Na oshimen I blame sef....
Why not leave the league for a better team....
Group of ungrateful bastards

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Lavzz: 1:48pm On Mar 16
May you live long
HayTerran:
Na lie.
News just want to have something to feed the people with.

Osimhen wey score their only goal to absolve them of shame for their home?

You people just realize Africans are so emotional and sentimental, and to take advantage of this, you just put up news that make them think Oyinbo is jealous of them or hate them or want something from them or... whereas these people are so nonplussed about us.... dem no even send us one bit
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by blowjohn(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16
VinnyBaba:

Bros,Your Defence is Weak.

Truly, Osihmen has been Pampered by Napoli of recent
and Italians are not Racists because we saw how Inter Milan fans adored Lukaku! 😒

I remember earlier this Year when Osihmen left Napoli camp and was visiting his Primary school teacher and some Celebrities! undecided

Can't you see how Onana stayed in Man Utd till the last minute before going for the AFCON..

Clubs demands Loyalty from their Players too!.. smiley

Pampered how?
Didn't he suffer racist attacks just becos he missed a penalty despite still being the best?

Oga leave those people o. Osimhen that was a nightmare at afcon?

Osimhen that they just said they're not sure they will be able to replace him in Napoli?

U guys forget that osimhen is not all about tap ins.

That guy had some of the most ridiculous goals in Italy last season

4 Likes

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Honestey: 1:50pm On Mar 16
Even the club had once made a post that exposed their hatred towards Osimhen before going on apologizing. Now his teammates are not hiding their deep hatred towards him. Maybe he wants to wait until they hit him with iron rod before handing over transfer request and jet out of that low division team.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Bar1941(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16
Cmanforall:

Maybe he was scared of what happened to Onuachu
Onuachu was doing great in Belgium... scoring lots of goals. But he moved to Premier league, a struggling Southampton side, and he's still struggling to reach his previous goalscoring form

If that is the case, then that is a mindset of a mediocre or an average player. Italian league is far above Belgian league, If he can do well in Serie A, am sure he can do well in any European league.

As a player, he needs love and support of the mgt and colleagues, but these set of people are his biggest enemies. He just need to go to where he will be appreciated.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16
Victor Osimhen is overrated

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by adonaimart(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16
The newspaper report is thrash and filled with hate.

Napoli is t playing well; no creative midfielder to distribute passes for Oshimen to score.

Additionally, with new set of defenders and coaches, they still need time to adjust and click.

Conclusion; thrash report.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by EponObi: 2:03pm On Mar 16
Samunique:
Kvara was the problem of that team, too individualistic, he was responsible for the counter attack that led to the second goal.
He was through with the ball, Victor was waiting in the box for him to pass the ball, then he held onto the ball, for a player running in from the back, then he carelessly passed the ball to a barca defender who launched a quick counter attack that led to the second goal, and Napoli found themselves chasing the game after just 16mins.
How's that Osimehn fault

You think they don't know. Osimhen is a black man and they hate him. That's all there is to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Mar 16
EVERYWHERE wahala
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Seunfretty: 2:04pm On Mar 16
It terms of quality....champions league record and ...football philosophy and team synergy is Barca their mate...the people blaming Osimhen for a 3-1 loss Is mad...why not channel there anger in their watery defence and the rubbish keeper...Barca schooled them make them rest ..shoe get size

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by marsup: 2:09pm On Mar 16
Only morons will believe this shit.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by OvertheTop(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16
floss:
I think I understand their frustration, sometimes it’s better not to give someone hope in the morning, only to to leave them hopeless in the evening, assuming he didn’t give them the equalizer of 1:1 in the first leg, they wouldn’t have been talking gibberish now. Barcelona were the better side, they were more confident on the midfield. You guys should give Osimhen some break, ever since he won the African footballer of the year, everyone expecting him to turn water into wine in every games, forgetting that it wasn’t his current performance that gave him the award. Allow him to work as the spirit leads, since he’s not finding the net as frequently as anticipated, what stopped other 10 players on the pitch from finding the net. Like I said, it’s not always good to give people hope because they’ll nail you on the cross with your own hammer and nails.

These expectations are too much for him....when he is not a Ronaldo or Messi.
No Player can compare with these Guys in the Next 1 or 2 Decades
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by OvertheTop(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16
obaidan:
No matter how much they hide it, White people find it hard to understand why a black man rated highly.

Even when your performance is exceptional, beneath their admiration is that buried racist feeling of, he surpassed expectation, by default they dont expect a black man to be Intelligent or to do well. Osimhen should go to China, make money that won't finish easily, bring a lot of that money home in a few years and live like a king in the midst of the people that will love and worship you. Ofcourse he can have businesses else where.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
This African Mentality....
You must Make Money to Show off / Oppress people Around You.
Na wa o

God help us
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by OvertheTop(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16
wink2015:
Osimhen is not a great player.

He is often being overhyped by the Nigerian media.

During the AFCON he missed a lot of scoring chances.

His performance in the Super eagles where nothing but LOW.

It does not come as a surprise that his italian team member are bathing him NAKED before the whole world.

OSIMHEN IS TOO OVERHYPED.

He is a developing player but he is not a Super Player like Messi, Ronaldo etc

I personally think Osimhen ranked low below the likes of Rashidi Yekini, Amokachi etc

SAD but TRUE

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Yelight(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16
Angelfrost:

They could have if they were serious...!

Napoli has been shambolic this season, and it has nothing to do with Osimhen... The entire team is in shambles. Their midfield is predictable and pathetic... The wingers can't even cross balls to save their lives.

They are just using the Nigerian as the perfect scapegoat.

Well, you are right. But if not for the recent years of financial struggle in Barcelona, you can name Napoli and Barcelona together
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by OvertheTop(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16
Dennisochampa:
U no give am ball, u say make e score...
He got the treatment he's being given because he worked his way to it... Just like the likes of Messi and Ronaldo....
The difference is that Messi and Ronaldo are surrounded by players with brilliance on pitch and not the one who whine about others when they were poor themselves...
Will oshimen defend??
Will he stay in goals??
Na oshimen I blame sef....
Why not leave the league for a better team....
Group of ungrateful bastards

The Balls wey dem give am for AFCON, WETIN HE USE AM DO? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16
Yelight:

Well, you are right. But if not for the recent years of financial struggle in Barcelona, you can name Napoli and Barcelona together

You're right...!

Almost same can be said about Milan, Man United, Chelsea, etc.

Tho not financial issues for the EPL top dogs... Just poor club and transfer management over the years.

Still, we can all agree that top favorites have really fallen by the wayside.

Imagine Arsenal and Man City being top favorites to win the UCL, while Liverpool and Milan are dragging Thursday Night trophy! grin

The world has ended! tongue

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by davibid: 2:37pm On Mar 16
Mikelarteta:
The hate towards this guy from some Napoli fan is getting too much. He should jut leave abeg.

I don’t feel pity for him because he knew they never liked him. Because regardless of all his performance last season, for the few games he didn’t score they made a ad to mock him. Despite giving them their first title after a long time they still went on to crown that no. 77 as king just to spit him, personally, till date I can’t really fathom how manage VO9 is still in Napoli
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Oshokhai69: 2:39pm On Mar 16
wink2015:
Osimhen is not a great player.

He is often being overhyped by the Nigerian media.

During the AFCON he missed a lot of scoring chances.

His performance in the Super eagles where nothing but LOW.

It does not come as a surprise that his italian team member are bathing him NAKED before the whole world.

OSIMHEN IS TOO OVERHYPED.

He is a developing player but he is not a Super Player like Messi, Ronaldo etc

I personally think Osimhen ranked low below the likes of Rashidi Yekini, Amokachi etc

💯👍
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by obaidan: 2:39pm On Mar 16
OvertheTop:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
This African Mentality....
You must Make Money to Show off / Oppress people Around You.
Na wa o

God help us

And help people too. It's not to show off, it's to live the life he dreamt of as a kid, and yes its important to ha e the means to be able to help others
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Oshokhai69: 2:40pm On Mar 16
Neddstark:
Osimhen is overhyped sha. Lets face it. He played all matches at AFCON and netted only one goalm.

💯👍
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Dennisochampa: 2:40pm On Mar 16
OvertheTop:

The Balls wey dem give am for AFCON, WETIN HE USE AM DO? grin grin grin

Who give am the balls oga??
Bros if Messi play for Nigerian team... E no go score 5 goals in 10 appearances...
Who dey create chances for the team??
Bros abeg make we forget...
The iwobi wen u Wan call so.... How many goals and assists he get for fulham this season?
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Oshokhai69: 2:45pm On Mar 16
iLoveYouToo:
Victor Osimhen is overrated

💯👍
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by Topman7: 3:02pm On Mar 16
aremubabs:

You blacks are more racist than whites.

So, the same Osimhen who is Napoli's most expensive signing ever is being programmed to fail by the Italians?

If they didn't want a black man to outshine them, why then did they buy Osimhen from Lille with such huge amount which still remains Napoli's most expensive signing in history?

Was George Weah not in AC Milan (Italy) when he won the Balon d'Or?

Maybe it was the Italians that made Osimhen miss many glaring chances at the AFCON 2023.

The black man should work harder and stop blaming the whites for every failure.

Ruud Gullit remains AC Milan's most successful player, and he is black. So? What else do you have to say?

Stupid Slave.

White ass kisser.

Colonial houseboy.

I won’t be shocked if you have a padlock on your lips with a price tag on your forehead.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by aremubabs: 3:19pm On Mar 16
Topman7:

Stupid Slave.

White ass kisser.

Colonial houseboy.

I won’t be shocked if you have a padlock on your lips with a price tag on your forehead.

You call me a stupid slave but I am sure your favourite club is not in our local league. It is in Europe.

You call me a stupid slave but I am sure you are either a Christian or Muslim worshipping a foreign god.

Just shut up, please!

1 Like

Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by chinchum(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16
I don't believe this sensational news. However, he won Napoli a supposed penalty at the start of the second half against Barcelona, but referee refused to check VAR.
5 goals in 5 games since return from AFCON is no joke. Against Juventus , he won the crucial penalty, that he played and missed but was scored via rebound by his team mate leading to a dine minute winner. Anyone criticising him has a confirmation bias.
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by aremubabs: 3:25pm On Mar 16
blowjohn:

U don't get my point, do u?

Once they get what they want the jealous ones start envying.

Which work harder? When Lukaku left Inter Milan for Chelsea what happened?

How was the most prolific scorer in Italy suddenly stop scoring the moment he joined Chelsea?

What hard work? Go and check out his stats this season across all competitions.

Do u know what the ac Milan guy went thru?

How many seasons has OSIMHEN even spent in Napoli? Yet he triumphed above all!

Take this: any team that is able to work as a family ; OSIMHEN will excell in that team.

What's their business if he is the most paid player?

Who is better that him in that squad?

Are they maddd

All these are mere speculations.

Messi left Barca and struggled in PSG. Perhaps, the French conspired against Messi abi?
Re: Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit by OvertheTop(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16
obaidan:

And help people too. It's not to show off, it's to live the life he dreamt of as a kid, and yes its important to have the means to be able to help others

LOL....it is not Complete...... OR TO PRESS THEIR NECK!!!
-----

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.