Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter (49736 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by JetApartment: 10:24am On Mar 20
meum:
“The young Lagos-based progressive…”
Is he one of the progressives? Hmmm.
They should find out from the woman the reason why. It’s definitely not because he punished “their” daughter.

1. It is either he punished another man’s daughter that is living in his house without his knowledge & the mother reacted OR

2. She is tired of the progressive.

Anyway na attempted murder.

Confused human being, you are the one that said they should find out what happened yet you are giving us reasons of what might have happened, abeg stay one place make thunder no miss target.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by barajo1(m): 10:29am On Mar 20
Nobody will call it domestic violence oo. Let the man mistakenly slap the woman, you will see orishirishi NGO.
Men are endangered species
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Gandrova: 10:37am On Mar 20
Yugoslavia247:
Let him do DNA test first .

Because there is more to it.

No matter what
Hot pepper.
Maybe the real papa no like make Dem beat him child
You are hundred percent correct
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Gandrova: 10:38am On Mar 20
DNA test is highly needed
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by predictor1: 11:27am On Mar 20
I don't like men beating women but these days men have become too soft. In the past it's almost unheard of for a woman to raise her hands to a man especially her husband who is the breadwinner. But now they talk back and hit the men .

When your girlfriend or wife calls you baby and you embrace it, na there e dey start. We laugh and joke with them too much, our children now pull our beards and moustaches in public, our faces have grown soft, unlike in those days when the man of the house sits down in the sitting room with his newspaper, the house is quiet. These days children beat one another and do horseplay even with daddy in the sitting room. Daddies not long ago when in the sitting room the TV is on CNN or aljazeera or BBCor NTA, or a sports channel, etc. But now you see Daddies watching one useless local movie after the other with mummy and discussing the nonsensical movies. Women raise their voices now and the man cowers, afraid that neighbors will hear them arguing. Women have therefore become too bold to the detriment of the family.

Except if it was self defense from the woman against a monster who could have maimed her or the said daughter, then this man must have been a very soft man for his wife to even get the courage to deal with him so.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by simplesearch: 12:36pm On Mar 20
RainMoreDFARMS:
Imagine termites in a wooden ark

You lack proper knowledge of Gods word, read the whole story carefully and you'll see there is no mention of creatures in the waters, cos they have capacity for self preservation against waters no matter the volume and how long, except God desire or says otherwise.

Romans 1:12
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Luke 24:25
And he said unto them, O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Versal: 12:36pm On Mar 20
You will not die.
Marriage and wife were instituted by God.
Anything from God could not kill. grin grin grin grin grin
You will not die.
Even if she comes and pours another one on the bed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by meum: 2:20pm On Mar 20
JetApartment:

Confused human being, you are the one that said they should find out what happened yet you are giving us reasons of what might have happened, abeg stay one place make thunder no miss target.
Na you confuse. They should ask her but suspecting those two things doesn’t stop them from asking her. That thunder you are asking for will locate you
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Atolu01: 2:38pm On Mar 20
notmyrealmonika:
May God help us. In our quest for wife, may we not marry devil. Amen.

You must marry devil.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by alphaNomega: 6:50pm On Mar 20
Icceyfrosh12:
Architect Onyelowe Dandison has cried out for the world to put on record how a wife she married with his own money poured him boiling hot tomato paste just for punishing his daughter.

"If I d!e this morning, let the world know that a woman I married and cared for poured me hot tomato because I bea++t my daughter. I'm losing everything."

The young Lagos-based progressive is currently receiving intensive care where he is battling for survival.

Oga, how are you sure she is your daughter?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20
He should have studied her before marrying her, she's wicked.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39am On Mar 21
- you wooed and dated this mad woman
- you knowingly went ahead and marry this mad woman
- had children with that same mad woman
- now you are surprised when the mad woman turns her madness on you?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by notmyrealmonika: 12:02pm On Mar 21
Atolu01:

You must marry devil.
Why?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Atolu01: 5:47pm On Mar 21
notmyrealmonika:

Why?

Why not.
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by notmyrealmonika: 10:26pm On Mar 21
Atolu01:

Why not.

I am just surprised at your mention wishing me evil. So that's why I asked WHY?
Re: Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter by Atolu01: 5:37pm On Mar 22
notmyrealmonika:

I am just surprised at your mention wishing me evil. So that's why I asked WHY?

Not you singular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos / Must Read: Shocking Facts About Abortion You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.