Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day (5058 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Yirnggau(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17
True Talk
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Tochi360: 12:59pm On Mar 17
AntiChristian:
Na your Jesus no want make people enter paradise!

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language' according to the Bible?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

grin grin grin na only me reply You oo grin cheesy
Mean se people don dey free you with your ririririri upandan grin cheesy😁😁

The only reason wey make me reply you na to ask Seun why you no swear Oath to spew your trash for Christian post as others must do before They comment on Muslim thread.

Seun You dey fear for the kinda vawulence wey people go put wotowoto for Mohamed body but you dey Ok with people dropping vawulence for inside Christian thread ba cheesy grin
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Roger3D(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:
What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects the Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day

John 12:48 (KJV)

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

The same Words they reject would reject them in the last day.

God bless.
Bullshit
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by MrBroke(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17
You Religious people are the most ignorant and vague people on earth. Reality and common sense is just far from you guys

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by AntiChristian: 1:09pm On Mar 17
Tochi360:

grin grin grin na only me reply You oo grin cheesy
Mean se people don dey free you with your ririririri upandan grin cheesy😁😁

The only reason wey make me reply you na to ask Seun why you no swear Oath to spew your trash for Christian post as others must do before They comment on Muslim thread.

Seun You dey fear for the kinda vawulence wey people go put wotowoto for Mohamed body but you dey Ok with people dropping vawulence for inside Christian thread ba cheesy grin

You suppose message am not me!
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by lije: 1:27pm On Mar 17
God have mercy
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by RealTalkNoBull: 1:29pm On Mar 17
christians reject the teachings of Jesus, they follow a so-called apostle paul.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Franking: 1:49pm On Mar 17
Taa. Nothing like that. Whichever way, bring it on.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Mar 17
OKUCHI11:
With which law will the world be judged?? ... Trillions of people who have died... All will be judged in one day... 24 hours... Haha On that day... Dead body go surplus
That idea that trillions will be judged, the vast majority of them, again by the same God of Israel is born of ignorance/blindness and even wickedness of the religion of Christianity. undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by isaachi4u: 2:19pm On Mar 17
Hell fire
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Feldie: 2:54pm On Mar 17
So you think it makes sense to burn people for eternity just because they didn't believe a story that supposedly happened in the middle East 2000 years ago?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by drlateef: 4:14pm On Mar 17
jesusjnr2020:
What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects the Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day

John 12:48 (KJV)

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

The same Words they reject would reject them in the last day.

God bless.

Very confusing!!! His own words will judge and not him!!! Are those words living being? The writer of this fakery was trying to absolve jesus from judging evil doers but ended up doing the same by ascribing the judgment to the words of jesus. Clever by half
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Mar 17
drlateef:
■Very confusing!!! His own words will judge and not him!!! Are those words living being? The writer of this fakery was trying to absolve jesus from judging evil doers but ended up doing the same by ascribing the judgment to the words of jesus. Clever by half
Your confusion stems not from what is written but from your inability to comprehend the text, mind you. undecided
47 “I did not come into the world to judge people. I came to save the people in the world. So I am not the one who judges those who hear my teaching and do not obey.
48 But there is a judge for all those who refuse to believe in me and do not accept what I say. The message I have spoken will judge them on the last day.
49 That is because what I taught was not from myself. The Father who sent me told me what to say and what to teach.
50 And I know that whatever he says to do will bring eternal life. So the things I say are exactly what the Father told me to say.” - John 12 vs 27 - 50
Jesus Christ's Words are eternal meaning that even when the time of judgment arrives, the same words He spoke 2000 years ago will be the same to judge all the goats and sheep in the Kingdom of God. He, Jesus Christ, is Eternal Life of God, and His Words are equally Eternal, the Law and Standard of God in the Kingdom of God by which all citizens of the Kingdom of God will be judged after He, Jesus Christ, returns. undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Mar 17
Feldie:
So you think it makes sense to burn people for eternity just because they didn't believe a story that supposedly happened in the middle East 2000 years ago?
Nobody will be burned for eternity for not believing a story. Rather, the goats in the Kingdom of God, all of them born-agains — they believed and were born-again but refused to obey — will be sent to eternal damnation where they will spend the eternal life they were granted when they first believed. They exist as demons for eternity. lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Feldie: 5:06pm On Mar 17
Kobojunkie:
Nobody will be burned for eternity for not believing a story. Rather, the goats in the Kingdom of God, all of them born-agains — they believed and were born-again but refused to obey — will be sent to eternal damnation where they will spend the eternal life they were granted when they first believed. They exist as demons for eternity. lipsrsealed
I don't believe in demons
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Mar 17
Feldie:
I don't believe in demons
Then you don't need to bother with the God of Israel or His Jesus Christ at all. undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by drlateef: 7:50pm On Mar 17
Kobojunkie:
Your confusion stems not from what is written but from your inability to comprehend the text, mind you. undecided
Jesus Christ's Words are eternal meaning that even when the time of judgment arrives, the same words He spoke 2000 years ago will be the same to judge all the goats and sheep in the Kingdom of God. He, Jesus Christ, is Eternal Life of God, and His Words are equally Eternal, the Law and Standard of God in the Kingdom of God by which all citizens of the Kingdom of God will be judged after He, Jesus Christ, returns. undecided

You are saying the same thing over and over again. If you have very high intelligence you would have understood my position. He is just simply saying “i have not come to judge you, but my words will judge you”. That’s simply what the whole verses are saying. But I see that as BShit, because it is trying to be clever by half. His words are not animated or a “being”. How will words judge? If your bible writers think we have no brain, they must be stupid.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Mar 17
drlateef:
You are saying the same thing over and over again. If you have very high intelligence you would have understood my position. He is just simply saying “i have not come to judge you, but my words will judge you”. That’s simply what the whole verses are saying. But I see that as BShit, because it is trying to be clever by half. His words are not animated or a “being”. How will words judge? If your bible writers think we have no brain, they must be stupid.
Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe you still don't understand what is said there. Jesus Christ, the same one who informed you that He is King and Judge in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - is the same who went on to iterate that His Words, the very same Words which He gave His followers 2000 years ago is the same that they would be judged by when He eventually returned. Why you choose to deny yourself an understanding of what He said, all to assert that which makes no sense is beyond me. shocked shocked
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Mar 17
This one still dey carry that jew man called Jesus matter for head, in this 21st century
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Mar 17
Rumundele:
I don't have idea, i always try and do the right thing because i don't know what will happen at the last day
Not trying to hold brief for OP and his religious cause, but what standard of right do you hold to there? The kind that works for all or majorly for you? lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Mar 17
Chukwuka319:
It's happening everyday today. Many people are hardening their hearts to the Word of God which is Life and Salvation, and making mockery of it. They see the Gospel as hindrance to the satisfaction of their carnal desires and indulgence in sinful acts. They react to the Gospel as a demon does to the Name of Jesus Christ. That's because they are molded in the IMAGE of Lucifer, The Prince of This Sinful World. YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT( JOHN 8:44). Some people are so irritated by the Gospel that if they would collect a gospel tract and throw it away right before the giver. Some will collect and wait for the giver to leave before squeezing it and throwing it away. Still some would reject it outright. Such people are among those strongly in the grip of Satan who doesn't want them to see the light of Salvation.
Your entire religion of Christianity is antiChrist in its origins and orientation. For Pete's sake, the religion of Christianity was established and made official by those whom Jesus Christ referred to as dogs — He was sent only to the Lost Sheep. Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the dogs as they would trample and make filthy that which is Holy. Lo and behold, that is what the dogs done by way of their religion of Christianity. Churned out lie after lie, denomination after denomination — 47,000 and counting —using the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by kareemkamil(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17
The name of Jesus is a big scam in Africa.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by kareemkamil(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17
All Christian are going to hell fire, they follow teaching of Apostle Paul.
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On Mar 18
Honestey:
■ Wrong, Muslims believe in Jesus, being one of the prophets of Allah which Jesus himself confirmed when he says and I quote from the above bible extract: "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment......" You can see that the doom you mentioned is not meant for Muslims but for people like you who finds it easy to judge others despite Jesus warning to the contrary.
Muslims do not believe in Jesus Christ at all. Rather, Muslims believe in the idea of a person whom Mohammed told them is Jesus Christ. The actual Messiah called Jesus Christ was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel; he even warned His followers not to give the Gospel— that which is Holy — to the dogs(those who are not Israelites). If indeed Mohammed had himself believed in the Jewish Messiah, He would not have had you, a Muslim and possibly a non-israelite, pretending to believe in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Mar 18
abbasajao:
Jesus doesn't have any power to judge. Jesus will also be among the people that will fold their hands at the back while expecting the judgement of the almighty God.
But the only other judgment that was promised by the Almighty, the God of Isreal — this after His previous judgment against all of mankind —, was concluded by Him over 1900 years ago. So, which other Almighty is to judge Jesus Christ, and for what this time? undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Mar 18
wale2020:
God does not send anyone to hell. He only obeys our Choice. Choose rightly friends.
Interesting! What is the name of the deity that does this? undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Mar 18
AareGaa:
■ Fake story! There's no genuine man of God in Nigeria. They're all religious parasites who are mainly interested in feeding fat on their dumb followers.
Na so we see am oo! grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Mar 18
ufotunang:
...will rapture take place..and when? ..and are we now in the last days
Which rapture? Take place when? There is no such thing except that concocted in the minds of your religious gods of men which they feed you lot with! undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Mar 18
Rejoice28:
■ Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
That is a bloody religious lie! Jesus Christ instead said in His Gospels that His love belongs only to those who would obey Him - John 13 v 1 & John 15 vs 9-14 — all others who believe but refuse to obey as His enemies. So why spread these religious lies using His name? undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Mar 18
Lukuluku69:
■ So, what will happen to those who lived and die before Christ?
■ What about those who didn't hear about him before the European Colonizers arrived our shores here in West Africa?
Jesus Christ did not come to save those before Him. Rather, He came to save the Lost Sheep of Israel, those who were cursed by the God of Israel beginning about 1900 years ago. lipsrsealed

2. Also, Jesus Christ did not come to save the dogs — the non-Israelites—, as He made abundantly clear that dogs should not be given that which is Holy — the New Covenant Law and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God — as they would simply trample it and turn around to hurt those who give it to them. undecided

This is not an attempt to hold brief for OP, mind you! undecided
Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Mar 18
MrBroke:
You Religious people are the most ignorant and vague people on earth. Reality and common sense is just far from you guys
Very very vague indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day by Chukwuka319(m): 5:50am On Mar 18
Kobojunkie:
Your entire religion of Christianity is antiChrist in its origins and orientation. For Pete's sake, the religion of Christianity was established and made official by those whom Jesus Christ referred to as dogs — He was sent only to the Lost Sheep. Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the dogs as they would trample and make filthy that which is Holy. Lo and behold, that is what the dogs done by way of their religion of Christianity. Churned out lie after lie, denomination after denomination — 47,000 and counting —using the name of Jesus Christ.
The mad dog is ranting again.
Let me find Choke chains for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Christians Ignorantly Oppose The Theory Of Evolution / What Are Muslim Women Promised In Paradise? / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.