Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') (21755 Views)

Poll: Are you happy about Mourinho's sacking/''resignation'?

Yes!: 21% (25 votes)
No.: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Fabio Capello Resigns As England's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by waxyweller: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Vieira

U are an idiot
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
waxyweller:

@Vieira

You are an idiot

I can see who has the brains in your family.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by badgood: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
All the same the guy got a parting gift of 10 million pounds.can you beat that?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Iman3(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Jackal

Do you remember some bloke called Mustay who used to copy and paste Chelski stories on our threads?Haven't seen him lately. . .I wonder why  grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
Vieira:

Somze:
everytime you post you show your ignorance.

When I said that should they sack SAF after 3 years without winning, I did not mean the period from 2003 to 2006!

I meant when he first joined Manchester United and he had no rep, Man stuck with him and gave him time to realise his vision.

You Chelsea fans are all blinded by the razzmatazz of Jose. By the way I did not call him a coward, that is your word.

All I said was he realised that he could not deliver what was asked of him and he jumped.

Simple.

Akola, I know you expect this from me but I will say it anyway: I have a BIG smile on my face!

I remember all the doom mongers talking about Henry going and how Wenger is going to leave etc.

Well how Ironic that it is the loudmouth one that is first out.

If tottenham does not get relegated this season please at least let Chelsea get relegated now.

I second that opinion
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
I-man, even Razorr has pasted someone else's commentary and is accepting compliments on her write up!! shocked shocked
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
There is no need to be abusive on this thread.

Celebrating Jose all the way grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2007
There is no need to be abusive. The main thing all arsenal fans are happy about is that Mourinho is the winner in this stuff.

Is it me or did anyone notice the lack of that regal prescence in him when he was leaving the stadium this morning. he looked so normal.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by juintade(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
according to the chealsea website, both parties agreed to part by mutual consent, hence he was not sack. Terrible mistake for chelsea and the onwer, what's its face again,

Abromovich might know how to make billions, but someone tell him that he cant be the manager
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by ow11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2007
He added flavour off the pitch
His comments always made the headlines
he called Wenger a Viewer
he called himself the special one
he will be sorely missed
Finally one of the big four WILL certainly not win the premiership.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Iman3(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
juintade:

according to the chealsea website, both parties agreed to part by mutual consent, hence he was not sack.

They actually say that even if it was a sack
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Iman3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
No need for this again:  grin  grin My favourite "Mourinho is a self-servicer" picture

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by akinalabi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Very naughty stuff!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
his face makes it look so real
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
@I-man

We also won't have any more of this grin: -

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
LOL!!

ha ha ha ha

why is his face like that?

He looks on the verge of shooting!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by waxyweller: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
@I-MAN

U dey mad,na ur papa picture U post so not former chelsea coach
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
From UK corridors of Power:

"He's made a significant contribution to British football in a short period of time and he's also one of the great characters of the game."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6935967,00.html

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by eldee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
did Obasanjo even know when Kadiri Ikhana was sacked.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
How time changes!

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by shigidi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2007
very unfair treatment to the special one, i am a die hard united fan but i cannot deny mourinhos suave and brilliance, i think he is a fantastic manager and i just hope chelsea dont regret this tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
shigidi:

very unfair treatment to the special one, i am a die hard united fan but i cannot deny mourinhos suave and brilliance, i think he is a fantastic manager and i just hope chelsea don't regret this tongue tongue tongue

Well, life goes on but this is one blow too many cry
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Iman3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
There are reports he is headed for the Portuguese national team-[url]http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2173339,00.html[/url]

Having left Chelsea prematurely, Jose Mourinho appears to have fast-forwarded his career plan and, according to reports in his homeland, will soon return to take charge of the Portuguese national team.

According to Sky Sports News, a "family source" has revealed that the Portuguese FA has already been in touch with Mourinho and a provisional agreement is believed to have been reached. The latest betting odds on him taking charge of his country have already been slashed from 14-1 to 3-1 this morning.

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by sylvao2000(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2007
@poster l am very sure my souces is more reliable, my uncle work with the press at stanford bridge so l had the news yesterday and how its goes,   Jose Mourinho was push out of the club with the security on duty instructed by the owner  Abromovich,  more will follow soon, for now Chelsea is as hot as ever between the players and the owner Abromovich. we are still waiting to see what come out of it, for now l have work to do , ciao
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2007
He is too young to take up a National assignment.

That one will be too boring for his kind of person.

How i wish he gave me that £15m( or £20m)! I will buy Seun and his Nairaland, buy Jackal and Vieira and use the remaining change to buy Razoor grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2007
sylvao2000:

@poster l am very sure my souces is more reliable, my uncle work with the press at stanford bridge so l had the news yesterday and how its goes, Jose Mourinho was push out of the club with the security on duty instructed by the owner Abromovich, more will follow soon, for now Chelsea is as hot as ever between the players and the owner Abromovich. we are still waiting to see what come out of it, for now l have work to do , ciao

Oh God!

I am laughing hard here. grin

Ask your Uncle to feed us more of those "truth"o
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Razorr(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
Akolawole:

and use the remaining change to buy Razoor grin

Akola, are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say, or am I seeing things?   Is that statement what I think it is?
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by chidichris(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
all in all, he has created his impact in the english league and he is leaving as a millionaire so what is the regrets all about.
sure millions of other coaches will be waiting to take the job while other clubs will be waiting to take mourinho.
i like him for his actions at least for putting fears into the likes of fergie and wenger.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Vieira(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Kola, After buying Seun and Nairaland, you will stillhave 14,999,900 pounds left.

After buying Jackal you will have 14,999,400 pounds left

After buying me you will have left £10

I thought you would not have enough for Razorr but with £10 you fit buy KFC bucket, give Razorr 2 peices of chicken and one hot wing and you don buy am be that.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Akolawole(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Razoor

What are you thinking Baby?

Meet me for IM jo.

@Vieiria

KFC's Chicken to take Razoor.

No Sir
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by Jackal(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ Razorr,

Akola is hallucinating. . . . . .
What do u expect after he was forced to eat back his words that Jose can't be sacked.
All of a sudden he wishes he had 15 million pounds!!!!!!!  15 million pesewas will be more realistic.
He is a dreamer . . . . . .Dream on, Akola aka Joseph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Vieira,

Akola would be broke if he attempts to buy me.
The cost of maintaining me will kill Akola's business.
How can u say Nairaland is only worth 100 pounds?
This thread might be locked soon . . . i am taking cover.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked! ('Resigns') by A40(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
Well i cant see who would have done a better job but if you ask me chelsea is more of a toy thing for RA and he can do as he pleases with it.He could even wake up tomorrow and say he is through with yall thats the best part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 14th January 2018 / FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Wigan Athletic (4 - 0) On 29th January 2017 / Liverpool Vs Leeds (1 - 2) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.