Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships (21158 Views)

Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by samonak(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19
RealAfonja:
Are there mosques at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and Uniport?
if there aren't, nobody should disturb us with unnecessary court case.
Muntula, at the entrance of UNN by the gate the first thing you'll see is the mosque. Even in IBO land, they're still tolerant, but Muslims are the exact opposite. The same nonsense happening in Katsina is also obtainable in Kaduna state university.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by WorldRichest: 8:16pm On Mar 19
If you like, start killing yourself again. City Boy Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji will not interfere in family matters. If you have Owambe Party, call City Boy, he will be there
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Abee79(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19
The magnitude of hร te on this thread shows we still have a looooooooong way to go as a nation ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by WorldRichest: 8:24pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:
I always laugh whenever I see Christians calling Muslims their brothers....

This act is very good,it will open the eyes of those stupid Christians that do support hamas against Israel's...

Never u tk head slammers as frds....

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work..

Death to the stupid head slammer above me saying rubbish

Ogun go kee this one Mama very soon
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by mediafada(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Shut up

Oga, na Quranic school you go, your thinking no gel at all
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Bonapart(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
Go to Christian Universities and stop disturbing our Peace. Hypocrites!!
head slammer. Believer of a pedo profet
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by ishayaauta(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.

Did you really type this?

You mean you don't know the difference between state, federal and private university?

How can a state which all faiths pay tax to, refuse a segment from their fundamental rights to worship?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by watchindelta(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19
Rubbish religions, that is why I don't go to church or Mosques, because does 2 fake wicked ppl are the problems of this world. ๐Ÿ™„
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Franking: 9:12pm On Mar 19
Religion of piece. Ban all religions. They are all useless.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by watchindelta(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19
watchindelta:
Rubbish religions, that is why I don't go to church or Mosques, because does 2 fake wicked ppl are the problems of this world. ๐Ÿ™„
they preach what they don't understand and practice ๐Ÿ‘. They heart is full of evil.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by kasim155: 9:21pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

A Christian University is a private university owned by church but in this case it is a federal and State Universities so all the religious should be allow to have access to the school facilities for their activities.

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by kessler53(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.
is it true that Christian universities also do the same in the south?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Munamu: 9:59pm On Mar 19
Pls disregard this new in all its entirety. Am a resident in katsina and a xtians. Sundays,weds and Fridays are exclusively reserved for xtians students to use the second biggest hall in the state university. The entire xtians population is not more than 500,and 98% of the xtian student are Hausa indigenes of the state.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19
Munamu:
This is a fake news
Even me I doubt this news to be true
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by ManOfMan: 11:22pm On Mar 19
erad:

Smh...
How can a sane person write this?
Are the schools in question islamic universities?
They are government schools and should never show biase for any religion against the others.
Should anyone even need to explain this to a sane mind?

He is not a sane mind
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by lotkyes200: 11:27pm On Mar 19
The federal university should be close and move to another state simple
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by lotkyes200: 11:28pm On Mar 19
Close the university move it elsewhere evil people with wicked heart. It's a federal university that nonsense should not hold ground
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by aboverich12: 2:32am On Mar 20
The question is, if you are convinced that what you believe and practiced is peaceful, why always afraid of mine?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by sreamsense: 2:58am On Mar 20
Emu4life:

Shut up
I was right when I said you were too full die to your overstaying in Quranic school. Your brain is now working in reverse order just like Quran is read from right to left inversely. What else do I expect from you than English you heard when you were still practicong Alimanjiri doing Babi Allah?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Emu4life(m): 4:51am On Mar 20
sreamsense:

I was right when I said you were too full die to your overstaying in Quranic school. Your brain is now working in reverse order just like Quran is read from right to left inversely. What else do I expect from you than English you heard when you were still practicong Alimanjiri doing Babi Allah?
Reading from Right to Left sounds very right. It's reading from Left to Right that sounds wierd, you Dumbass.

You sound pained Btw cheesy
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by joefelin2345: 5:23am On Mar 20
gaskiyamagana:
How I wish Katsina government read my advice. Build a church for the christians and a mosque for the Muslim. Believe me or not, the church will not be used because christian denominations will be fighting over mode of worship and leadership.
Good suggestion my good friend. This bc In Christianity the philosophy is like ...'Divided we Stand, United we fall'. But we are all one body of Christ no matter the mode of worship in each Denomination. And that's the beauty of Christianity. You are therefore cordially invited to come & taste and see that the Lord is Good. Alleluyah!!!
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by proprince(m): 5:59am On Mar 20
Islam is a curse. Know this and know peace.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Sunnykind(m): 6:05am On Mar 20
Emu4life:
it's obvious you didn't read, these are state and federal institutions. And Nigeria is a circular country not Muslim or Christian country. They should be allowed to practice their faith. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Munamu: 7:16am On Mar 20
Austin4lif:
it is true. You are ignorant

It is your father that is an ignoramus
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Austin4lif: 7:27am On Mar 20
FiftyFifty:

This is what Muslims are also going though in your backyard. What brought you to the north- same North you so much love to hate to begin with? The right of a muslim students to wear hijab in public school has to go all the way to the supreme court.
I am a Christian from the north. Don't decieve people , there are indeginous christians in almost all the states in the north even Kano state. In daura,kastina state where Buhari came from we have Fulani christians there. Go to Zulu in kebbi, Hausa christians are the majority. So dnt justify the harassment of christians. And Islam is a religion of peace but in what aspect ? Pls explain it to me.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by glorification(m): 9:16am On Mar 20
Emu4life:
Idiot
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Ameboperoo(m): 10:00am On Mar 20
FiftyFifty:
Good move by the two universities. The North is finally waking up from their slumber. Southern Christians should go back to where they come from and school there. Is that too difficult to understand?
So northern Christian should not go to school abi? What of the northern Muslims schooling in government institutions? they should go back to the north abi? I don't know why some of you unplugged your brain before commenting. It baffles me the way you reason
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Ameboperoo(m): 10:07am On Mar 20
RealAfonja:
Are there mosques at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and Uniport?
if there aren't, nobody should disturb us with unnecessary court case.
There is no public institution in Southern Nigeria without a mosque. Nobody stops anybody from worshipping anything they deem fit in the south.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Kingson28: 10:32am On Mar 20
[quote author=FiftyFifty post=129003550]Good move by the two universities. The North is finally waking up from their slumber. Southern Christians should go back to where they come from and school there. Is that too difficult to understand?

But the North can depend on the gas and oil of Southern communities and states?
You people have some mental health issues.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Kingson28: 10:36am On Mar 20
That religion of violence and bloodshed is so intolerant and insecure it canโ€™t coexist peacefully with anything not its kind.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Kingson28: 10:41am On Mar 20
It takes losing oneโ€™s mind to believe a religion founded by someone who penetrated the c.u.n.t of a NINE (9) years old little girl.
He defiled, damaged and devastated the sanity of the poor unfortunate preteen.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Akanoaaa(m): 11:25am On Mar 20
Emu4life:
Shut up

Aini lakaye nse idaamu fun e. Akuri omo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lost But Found Credentials / Sacked OAU Lecturer, Richard Akindele Remanded In Prison / ASUU Rejected N1m Undergraduate School Fees - Osodeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.