Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jesus Christ Is The "Way"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The "Way"! (82 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Only Son Of God That Was Not Created. / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The "Way"! by topshore(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19
Scripture Text: John 14:5–6

As we see in today's Bible reading, many people still don't know the Way or who He is, just like Thomas.

Jesus Christ is "The Way" and our Lord and Savior. When Jesus speaks, He says that He is the way to God and that only He can make people right with the Father (God). This means that the only way to be saved and live forever is to follow Jesus' instructions and accept Him as Lord and Savior.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Jesus also says that He is the Truth. In a religious and moral sense, He is the truth that God wants us to follow. He is the one who reveals God's truth to people and keeps everything going. Christ says that He is "The Life" and that He is the source of eternal life. If you believe in Him and follow His way, you will live with God forever. We can be spiritually born again through Christ and be sure that we will live again after death.
This sentence is very important to Christian faith because it stresses that Jesus is the only one who can save people. It makes the point that believing in Jesus as the Son of God and the Savior is the only way to get to know God and live eternally. This passage may mean different things to different Christian groups, but it usually shows that Christians believe Jesus is the only One who can bring people and God together.

What makes Jesus "The Way"?

Jesus used the possessive pronoun to make Himself clear as "the only Way." They didn't understand where He was going or how they could follow Him because He was talking about a road or route. Like He had told them before, Jesus was telling them and us to follow Him. You can't get to heaven or the Father any other way.

After many years, Peter told the leaders of Jerusalem the same thing about Jesus: "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given to men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). There is only one way to be saved, and that is in the words "I am The Way."

He says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life" in John 14:6. "I am the only way to get to the Father." Many people think that we can't be open if we don't accept all the people who come to God in different ways. That's a tough passage to read. But Jesus makes it very clear that we must go through Christ to reach God. So, when people ask, we should be bold to them that Jesus says He is the only Way. It can be hard to explain though but it's the "Truth", and anyone who believes you will have "Life". Having told them about the Way as Jesus Christ Has revealed Himself, all they have to do is say, "Lord, open my eyes."

If you haven't started walking in the "Way", this is the right time to start. The first step is to surrender to Jesus, the Way. He will show Himself to you, the Truth about Him, and you'll have eternal "Life".

God bless you.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer: "Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Jesus Christ, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Congratulations!!!

Peace!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The "Way"! by Lumarstone: 9:16pm On Mar 19
It's only the real christians will believe that Jesus is the way.

I left..!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The "Way"! by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Mar 19
Lumarstone:
It's only the real christians will believe that Jesus is the way. I left..!
Christians actually don't believe in Jesus Christ. His name is thrown around a lot by them but they don't believe any word He says. Rather, they assert in His stead the doctrines and traditions of their particular denominations/cults/sects against Him. Even the OP is no different in this. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of Christ's Resurrection (1) / What Are Those Things You Don't Understand About Christianity? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/04/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.