Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? (52516 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by superCleanworks(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by dettolgel: 1:33pm On Mar 20
Unless my kid killed the teacher kids or killed other kids or put the lives of other kids in jeopardy otherwise the teacher go chop serious beating with broken bones in places that will take months to heal.

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Jokerman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20
Only government school teacher can do this.

No private school teacher will do this...
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Lomprico2: 1:34pm On Mar 20
We sef whey dem dey flog for school, Dem never do us like this.

That teacher will go to jail.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Olatundex22(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20
Station to court nothing more because I can kill person for this 😎
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by olaiya2007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20
He'll rot in jail
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by 7demons: 1:35pm On Mar 20
That's how our Seniors take dey treat us for Boarding school back in those days.
Their luck be say I no dey naija. Anytime I come and by chance meet any of them, even if it's after 100yrs, I will mercilessly deal with them.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by MrOreo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20
Prolly use a cutlass to give him a nice pattern on his chest, tommy, upper back and lower back. Maybe his face too. I'll go full on psycho on the mf! angry
But it'll never happen. Cos you wouldn't want to mess with my kids cheesy
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20
Transferred aggression from a fustrated teacher
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Judolisco(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20
I remember dis picture.... Na d madam beat d boy like dis... Wicked woman.... If anybody beat my neighbour's child like dis not my own, I'll get d person arrested and charged to court for attempted murder.... If na my child, d person Don die oh, I'll beat d hell out of you before taking u to court
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by AntiWailer: 1:37pm On Mar 20
lol.

No teacher can.

I did not labour in life for my Kids to attend such school.

I repeat, NO TEACHER CAN. so no NEXT MOVE.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20
🤣🤣
What one teacher in a private school when she mistakenly scolded the kid on the buttocks and the kid went home and could not not seat down.
No be small navy,army,police in
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by DancingDagger(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.
I am definitely going to loose my decorum on such teacher….. whalai I must see blood before leaving the teacher alone . You can’t do this to my child and expect civility from me …. Never. More over I won’t register my child in a school without guidelines on how to guide the little children without treating them like criminals.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Obierika(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20
tommy589:
Na thief dem dey design like this

But this is too much

grin

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by UselessBuharist: 1:38pm On Mar 20
I will take the laws into my hands
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by lagosrd: 1:38pm On Mar 20
It won't repeat itself again.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by mcdokwe(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20
This picture, other than something that happened in school actually portrays abuse at home. No teacher, even insane would go that extreme and you can see scars from previous abuse
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Morbeta11(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20
This is mini ITT naaaaaa I will organise mega ITT for him immediately.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Lovit(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20
Make I no talk
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20
money121:

In all honesty, it can't happen to my son in the first place, but if they chose to dare me, the teacher and the principal will go in for it.

It depends on how you train that your son and how old he is......if your son commit a rape case, this one even small sef
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Sainterasmus: 1:41pm On Mar 20
My brother tried this on his son...I nearly killed him talkless of an outsider doing this to my own son or any of my nephews..I won’t wait for justice..I’m justice
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20
Lance008:
The teacher carry am go join cult or watin 😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by abbeyd2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20
Is this possible in this era, I could a teacher do this to this pupil? She must be insane. Kirikiri straight Mad oooo
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Antoeni(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20
Why Will a Parent put his Ward in
Akaala Primary school in Mushin
Or Upper Sakponba Pri Sch in benin
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20
This is future impossible tense. Except the teacher is tired of living angry
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by olisaEze(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20
Wetin you wan do before? Report to the police and use money to make sure that teacher does time in prison, not jail! You be wan take laws into your hands before?? Nigeria is lawless, Nigeria is lawless, LoL, make okorofo catch you with one Igbo seed for motor first! grin
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Mar 20
Nairalander248:

This is real rod they used on your son.

Before I judge this case, answer the following questions;

Is your son stubborn?
Does he steal?
Have you gotten any report about him from school?
What school did you enroll your son in?
Are?
Are the teachers agberos?

None of this matter... even if the child is a thief ... was caught smoking weed ... cursed the teacher and principal ... and punched them .... whatever the child did .... this shouldn't be the punishment. This is cruelty and it is criminal. This is a Police matter ... the teacher need to be charged and appear in court. If not.... then street justice.
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by ellizy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20
Did he steal Nigeria treasure?
Omo I die there ooooooo
Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by chaddy16: 1:46pm On Mar 20
I remember a time when I disciplined a young boy in primary 4 at a boarding school. It's a memory I can't shake. He committed a terrible act, defecating in his friend's belongings and falsely accusing another student. The innocent student endured harsh punishment until the truth came out. I administered severe discipline to the guilty boy that day.

1 Like

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20
He he he…
The teacher… he he he…

His/Her village people will look at him/her, place both hands on their head and say, "Chai! No be our handiwork be this one o, but we're impressed."

Re: A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? by seeker121(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20
Boys go enter everyone must collect even the principal will have a small taste of the dose.In short that teacher career will come to an end that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.