Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks (772 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks by Daradams(m): 9:31am On Mar 20
Veteran actor, Prince Emeka Ani has recalled the good deed popular Nigerian skit maker and comedian, Sabinu did for him during a collaboration.

In a video shared on social media, the Seasoned Nollywood actor told the story of how his phone froze for some seconds after he received an enormous amount from the skit maker when they made a shot together.

Praising and appreciating Sabinus, he narrated the story of how he was treated like a prince during their most recent collaboration in Rivers State.

As could be seen in the video, he narrated that the comedian drove a Prado Jeep to pick him up from Asaba, Delta state, for a project involving the creation of a skit in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state. He revealed that whole production process lasted 15 mins but he was lounged in a very expensive hotel and given the best treatment.

According to him, the credit alert he had received was big enough to freeze his phone for some few seconds.

His words …

“During my stay, he accommodated me in one of the finest hotels in Port Harcourt and arranged for a Prado Jeep to take me back to Asaba. Truly grateful for the royal treatment. Nobody has given me such respect and priority.

“After shooting a 15-minute skit with Sabinus, I was treated like royalty. He paid me before I even left Asaba, and the alert from him froze my phone for a few seconds.”

Watch him speak below …

Source: https://topnaija.ng/credit-alert-from-sabinus-froze-my-phone-seasoned-actor-prince-emeka-ani-speaks/

1 Like

Re: "How Credit Alert From Sabinus Froze My Phone" - Actor Prince Emeka Ani Speaks by Armaggedon: 7:06pm On Mar 20
Good one sabinus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celberity Polls / Lady Gaga Thanks Her Little Monsters, Calls New Album “the Anthem For Our Generation ” / Jordan's Marriage Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.