Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria (23564 Views)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Biographies 6 Female Bank Mds / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah wetin you see be that, me I dey see sugar mummys wey go fit settle my bills♥️
your eyes never still clear
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by TrainPark: 4:14pm On Mar 20
SultanOfAbia:
If you ask 80 million Nigerian Girls to name At least 2 female MD/CEO in Nigeria.

98.9 % of them will fail woefully

But ask them to name 1 Korean movie actor.
They will name 12 Korean actors for you angry

what of "Hook Up" apps wey dem dey use do Ashawo work?
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Pootle: 4:14pm On Mar 20
since gtb use woman do MD since then the bank no get head again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Femeto: 4:19pm On Mar 20
EcoBrick:

MD/CEO SAHCO PLC too na woman.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20
Women are better managers
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20
Hope they withstand the pressure of the banking sector? I hope too they will be like the late "Dora Akunyili "of old and not the Diezani Allison-Madueke of current Nigeria!
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Mar 20
DONFRANSKID:
What’s so special about women being an MD

guy, me sef i de wonder

1 Like

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Urgent1Million: 4:25pm On Mar 20
EcoBrick:

I didn't see Bolaji Agbede of Access Bank on your list.

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by EMDIEY: 4:26pm On Mar 20
fiercehillz:

I have been observing this tribal superiority war on this forum.

It is totally counter-productive and divisive.

Imagine a Scottish man claiming superiority over a Welsh... "nonsensical" to say the least.

More worrisome is that this baseless fight for superiority is always between two great ethnic groups in Nigeria...It is a big shame.

The big question is "can Africans see beyond their limitations, be their brother's keeper, talk progressively and compete economically with the rest of the world" instead of fighting for which ethnic group has the most female CEOs or which country has the best jollof rice.

Some people say our biggest challenge is our diversity...nah, that's easily our greatest strength...who thinks of tribe or ethnic differences when it comes to football or sport generally?.

Africa has leadership crisis ...that's all.

Haven't you noticed that the elite and greedy politicians don't use ethnicity as a prerequisite for looting...they all come together silently and intentionally to steal our common wealth while the average African best hope for a brighter future is to japa.

Be wise and break the chain of mental slavery and deceitful conditioning.

Shalom!.
The idea is usually propagated by non progressive individuals. Forget faceless forum, some of them are very miserable in life.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Enigma263: 4:29pm On Mar 20
NyamiriSlayer:
Yoruba lagba
Yoruba leads, others follow
..mumu na the only thing you dey see be that..ppl like you that are very tribalistic.. usually amount to nothing...I am sure you are one very struggling in life fellow..you no get shame say this women no dey motivate you na useless tribe you dey see..get a life

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by JohnAOne: 4:30pm On Mar 20
FireUpNow:
Women are better managers
And Men are better bosses.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20
Ijaya123:
No surprised here. I know the list will be dominated by Yoruba women. What else would anyone expect from the most educated people from black Africa?

Just like they dominated the banking and financial sector, same way with insurance, manufacturing, fashion, entertainment, ICT & tech start ups, to mention but a few.

West side, best side. A ju ara wa lọ, ijakadi kọ.
most educated people that can't produce power bank or battery powered fan ,the most educated people in world yet dey follow other nigeria rush go India wheen they are sick,you have any electric or electronic devise your using invented by yoruba person?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by fiercehillz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20
EMDIEY:

The idea is usually propagated by non progressive individuals. Forget faceless forum, some of them are very miserable in life.

I do pray for them everyday...The day Africans become really enlightened, the world will stand still.

These sets of people are really drawing the continent backward.

They are easily used by politicians to carry out their divide and conquer agenda.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Starhearts: 4:40pm On Mar 20
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah wetin you see be that, me I dey see sugar mummys wey go fit settle my bills♥️

Chaaiii..... ur brain no go run dry
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by AfDapone: 4:42pm On Mar 20
PureFace1:
Yoruba women you mean

This is the benefits of Awolowo Education, Yoruba women have the best education and empowerment in Nigeria

Check ICT na Yoruba women full there.

Check the entertainment industry na Yoruba women full there.

Check any brothel close to you in Nigeria, you know the people that full there cheesy

benefit of Awolowo struggle in SW and Azikwe struggle in SE.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20
What about access bank acting CEO
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20
YinkaOlusesi16:

You de see wellar grin grin grin
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by jetson06: 4:49pm On Mar 20
I have found my sugar mummy.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Terrahawk: 4:49pm On Mar 20
Good bless all the talented female leaders who are a great inspiration to young women the length and breathe of our nation. Kudus to you all and wishing you all the success you desire ❤️

God bless Nigeria
God bless north, South west, South South. Nigeria.

God punish the south East.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 4:49pm On Mar 20
Ykc2:
most educated people that can't produce power bank or battery powered fan ,the most educated people in world yet dey follow other nigeria rush go India wheen they are sick,you have any electric or electronic devise your using invented by yoruba person?

How is this giving you heartache? Leave Yorubas with their affairs and face yours.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Mar 20
lexy2014:

guy, me sef i de wonder
What do you mean by wonder? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Freak0: 4:52pm On Mar 20
Benwallt:
7/10 is not a bad score.
8 actually

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by doncartel: 4:54pm On Mar 20
Congrats to our women especially the new MD of Zenith Bank Dr Adaora Umeoji. Nigeria needs more female leaders, both business and political.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala should also be preparing to join Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20
Freak0:

8 actually

You're very correct. I didn't want those miscreants to have heartache.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by JeffArmani234: 5:04pm On Mar 20
Ijaya123:
No surprised here. I know the list will be dominated by Yoruba women. What else would anyone expect from the most educated people from black Africa?

Just like they dominated the banking and financial sector, same way with insurance, manufacturing, fashion, entertainment, ICT & tech start ups, to mention but a few.

West side, best side. A ju ara wa lọ, ijakadi kọ.

You might want to goggle these two names for a start. Silas Adekunle and Oluyinka Olutoye.

Bytheway, my comment is to appreciate the Yorubas, why does that upset you? What has it got to do with you? A case of inferiority complex or baseless obsession with the Yorubas.

Calm down!!! Igbos holds the record for most graduates in Nigeria…. When it’s comes to WAEC and JAMB don’t joke with the young lads from the EAST
Do your research 🧐

In the 60s Igbos used to the vice chancellors in notable higher institutions around Nigeria based on merit, I’m not caping, this is legit info!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20
fiercehillz:

Imagine a Scottish man claiming superiority over a Welsh... "nonsensical" to say the least.

More worrisome is that this baseless narrow-minded fight for superiority is always between two great ethnic groups in Nigeria...It is a big shame.

The big question is "can Africans see beyond their limitations, be their brother's keeper, talk progressively and compete economically with the rest of the world?". Instead we are fighting for which ethnic group has the most female CEOs or which country has the best jollof rice.

Some people say our biggest challenge is our diversity...nah, that's easily our greatest strength.

Tell me...who thinks of tribe or ethnic differences when it comes to football or sport generally?.

Haven't you noticed that the elite and greedy politicians do not consider ethnicity when it comes to amassing generational wealth or looting the country dry. They easily come together silently and intentionally to steal our common wealth. While for an average african, his/her best hope for a brighter future is to japa.

Be wise and break the chains of mental slavery and deceitful conditioning.

Shalom!.

My brother, people derive joy from different angles. All Na cruise.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Chicagograduate(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20
They are high-handed.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20
My prayers is that they also excelled in their marital ministry.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by Theoarhics: 5:15pm On Mar 20
These are true slay Queens
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by lollybizzu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20
tefishy:
I love brainy women

Which means you're sapiosexual in orientation cool

1 Like

Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by softtorce: 5:17pm On Mar 20
OL

fiercehillz:

More worrisome is that this baseless narrow-minded fight for superiority is always between two great ethnic groups in Nigeria...It is a big shame.

The big question is "can Africans see beyond their limitations, be their brother's keeper, talk progressively and compete economically with the rest of the world?". Instead we are fighting for which ethnic group has the most female CEOs or which country has the best jollof rice.

Some people say our biggest challenge is our diversity...nah, that's easily our greatest strength.

Tell me...who thinks of tribe or ethnic differences when it comes to football or sport generally?.

Haven't you noticed that the elite and greedy politicians do not consider ethnicity when it comes to amassing generational wealth or looting the country dry. They easily come together silently and intentionally to steal our common wealth. While for an average african, his/her best hope for a brighter future is to japa.

Be wise and break the chains of mental slavery and deceitful conditioning.

Shalom!.
Re: Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria by ATLANTIC01: 5:18pm On Mar 20
This are the real CEOs not Arike preoder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? / Start Making good money from Gem Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.