Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Wife's Weird Request - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Weird Request (9333 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Weird Request by jarkbauer: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2011
i got married to my lovely wife about 5years ago and we have been living happily except some minor issues.my wife and i are very close and we are open to each other on virtually all things.about 2months ago she told me a shocking fantasy that she wants fullfilled.i felt uneasy when she told.i was perplexed at how a woman i married a virgin could think of talkless of perfecting a plan on our to do it.i am averagely sized and i perform my duties satisfactorily
HER FANTASY : to sleep with a "very large joystick" in her words "i honestly want to know how it feels"
she is soliciting my support.she does NOT want any contact with the person prior to and after the the act and wants me to do the searching and negotiations after which the act itself will probably be performed in a hotel under the cover of darkness and anonymity with having his and her face masked.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2011
Hehe grin grin cheesy
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2011
One longgg thing.
@OP,she is atleast honest and open about it and believe me,she would get it with or without your approval or consent.The choice is yours.lolz

Ok,seriously,have you suggessted getting her a big di.ldo?It's less complicated than a real dyke.And if the di.Ldo performs better than you,s3x with you wud jusst be a mere ritual while her toy becomes her daddy,heavens forbid.

You can try telling her you also wanna try a 3some.a busty and bootylicious babe at same time while she watches.Or threaten to report her to her pastor.LOL

This wan get K-LEG and im so tempted to ask if you guys met on 'mojo' set or your kini diminished overnight.Perharps you ain't doing it right anymore,use more of your fingers,tongue and less of your manhood maybe.

Goodluck mate and please let me know how you guys got to sort it out.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Odunnu: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Choi! What a fantasy. The chic sef don tear eye to the extent of telling her man even when she knows he cant satisfy this fantasy.
Hmm. Very dicey.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by mirob(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
That's why some men wouldn't want to marry a virgin, there wahala too much, maybe she has been talking to her friends whose husbands has long and huge things.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
in other words she saying your is small in size and she has heard of bigger and good
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ronkebp(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
Problems with marrying virgins, if they don't have fantasies before their wedding, there would be fantasies after the wedding. Ooooogaju!!!!!!! especially between 5 and 15 years of marital life.

@ Poster, on a second thought!!!!!, undecided undecided undecided you can be that anonymous guy ooooo, as in pretend to her that you are getting a man for her, first, you have to elongate your 'thing''shaaa!! with whatever! do the research and find solution. then mask up and bleep her like never before!!!! infact by the time you are done, she will never fantasize again, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
ifyalways:

One longgg thing.
@OP,she is atleast honest and open about it and believe me,she would get it with or without your approval or consent.The choice is yours.lolz

Ok,seriously,have you suggessted getting her a big di.ldo?It's less complicated than a real dyke.And if the di.Ldo performs better than you,s3x with you wud jusst be a mere ritual while her toy becomes her daddy,heavens forbid.

You can try telling her you also wanna try a 3some.a busty and bootylicious babe at same time while she watches.Or threaten to report her to her pastor.LOL

This wan get K-LEG and im so tempted to ask if you guys met on 'mojo' set or your kini diminished overnight.Perharps you ain't doing it right anymore,use more of your fingers,tongue and less of your manhood maybe.

Goodluck mate and please let me know how you guys got to sort it out.

Try the bolded advice.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
jarkbauer:

i got married to my lovely wife about 5years ago and we have been living happily except some minor issues.my wife and i are very close and we are open to each other on virtually all things.about 2months ago she told me a shocking fantasy that she wants fullfilled.i felt uneasy when she told.i was perplexed at how a woman i married a virgin could think of talkless of perfecting a plan on our to do it.i am averagely sized and i perform my duties satisfactorily
HER FANTASY : to sleep with a "very large joystick" in her words "i honestly want to know how it feels"
she is soliciting my support.she does NOT want any contact with the person prior to and  after the the act  and  wants me to do the searching and negotiations after which the act itself will probably be performed in a hotel under the cover of darkness and anonymity with having his and her  face masked.

Now, I have read a lot of weird stuff but this one comes close to the weirdest I have read here not because your wife is fantasizing but because you are even discussing fulfilling that fantasy when it is antithetical to what marriage is all about. I am left nonplussed by you sir. So after fulfilling the fantasy, what kind of man shall we call you?
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
^He is the man of the century and theirs is an "open marriage". You should try that sometimes.LOL

@OP,are you sure sir,that you've not had similar weird fantasies in the past and with your wife's support turned them to realities?I find it very hard to believe your wife of 5 years woke up one night and shared this out of the blues with you. . .or perharps,one or both of you are non-Nigerians ?
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ifyalways(f): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
@Ronke,which medicine,church abi shrine want dash the man extra lenght ? Ol'boy I don laff scatter ground.

Btw,if the wife can't tell her husbands body,hands,lips and everything then it simply means they are both strangers living together.Even in coma,a woman should be able to tell her husbands kini and body heat,not to mention that they've been together for 5 years.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ronkebp(f): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^LOL!!!!! Abi now, Ify, wetin i for talk? trying to save a marraige.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dem wan kill me for NL o grin grin grin grin grin

OP, just admit that you are writing a script, abeg. Naija woman, tell her husband say she want chop big kini for koro koro eye ?! Choi, LWKMD o!!!
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by armyofone(m): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2011
christmas is coming, indulge her and buy her a fat double edge electric LoveMachine (di.ldo) grin.

loveware channel got stuff wey go make fada commit sin after penance oh jesus, person eye no go see devil for this obodo  grin
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Outstrip(f): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Na wa oh
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2011
//

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2011
chaircover:

@poster a temp solution to the problem is to buy a peenis extender. This is something you wear over yours to make it longer and give it more girth

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/joystick-extensions/

Like I said, this is a temp solution to the problem because there is no guarantee that that will be the end of the problem. It could be that the seex is not that good between you guys and you have been oblivious to it and maybe because she is inexperienced, she is thinking that it is the size that is the problem when infact it is the technique.

Sit her down and ask her if she is really enjoying seex with you. The fact that she was a virgin when you married her doesn't mean that she wont be able to tell good seex from bad seex.

I am surprised at the request though. Not something that I have ever heard before. If the story is true then if you want to keep your marriage do not agree to any silly fantasy. Any fantasy that does not involve just the 2 of you will eventually break your marriage.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. 'Nuff respect o
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by jaybee3(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2011
How about you go ahead and tell her your fantasy as well.
Her and the sexy friend of hers that you've been eyeing
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2011
//
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2011
chaircover:

LOL I sell seex toys so I know now  embarassed grin

Jaybee as if you guys need an excuse tongue

Phew!!! cheesy
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Prime007: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2011
Op, let her have her fantasy, she will anyway. Pity you find yourself in such a situation.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by armyofone(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
how e cost for your side? do you have financing and discount? any on sale?

you should see what the e.rotica channel sell too grin i no fit laugh grin

chaircover:

LOL I sell seex toys so I know now  embarassed grin

Jaybee as if you guys need an excuse tongue
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by debosky(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
chaircover:

. . . .and I suppose the next question is if I test drive my products before I sell them  cool and my answer is NO COMMENT lipsrsealed cheesy

Poor Mr Chaircover. . . . the unwilling test subject. cheesy cheesy

If Chaircover's device doesn't work, I'm sure NL's Mr Cork will volunteer instead grin
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Another wahala. cheesy
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ronkebp(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
armyofone:

how e cost for your side? do you have financing and discount? any on sale?

you should see what the e.rotica channel sell too grin i no fit laugh grin

Armyofone, your ashiri don tuu ooooo!!!! wink wink wink wink so this is the chanel you watch all day, little wonder we hardly see you online, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by armyofone(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin funny, you cracking my ribs grin

you don't get that till midnight hehehe grin. just got tired and bored after a hard time in lab and came home one fall night, you know what you do with remote on a boring night wey you no fit sleep ba grin i come reach that channel o.

my sister i dey o oyinbo courses no make man pickin see road again wink
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by ronkebp(f): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
armyofone:

grin grin grin funny, you cracking my ribs grin

you don't get that till midnight hehehe grin. just got tired and bored after a hard time in lab and came home one fall night, you know what you do with remote on a boring night wey you no fit sleep ba grin i come reach that channel o.

my sister i dey o oyinbo courses no make man pickin see road again wink

My dear i feel you jare!!!! grin grin grin, i dey stumble on dat kind chanel if my hubby no dey!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink, so how far with wedding runs, don't mind me poking my nose into your affairs grin grin grin, i read it somewhere that you were getting married soon, hope the guy no say na SOLDIER e dey marry,'' ''so he better recognise'' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by armyofone(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
wink thanks deary for asking. everything will be over real soon cheesy. it's tiring even if a planner is doing most of the work wink.
ha, if he no reco i go carry the case reach him base wink love sweet sha.

this thread made me laugh esp at wearing rubber johhny on top of the OP own, thread of the year grin walahi
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
armyofone:

wink thanks deary for asking. everything will be over real soon cheesy. it's tiring even if a planner is doing most of the work wink.
ha, if he no reco i go carry the case reach him base wink love sweet sha.

this thread made me laugh esp at wearing rubber johhny on top of the OP own, thread of the year grin walahi

grin if i burst my ribs on account of laughing so much, i swear i will sue you

chaircover:

. . . .and I suppose the next question is if I test drive my products before I sell them  cool and my answer is NO COMMENT lipsrsealed cheesy

Liver no gree me ask that kweshion but as you don talk am yasef. . . . . . make u kuku ma answer.

Blockos enhancer!!! LWKMD O grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by realchange: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
OP i'm sorry to say that i think she has already done it at least once, that is how she knows the difference. ex-virgins never know the difference because their experience are limited to their husbands, so how did she know how good a big d-ick is?
she is a good woman though and doesn't want to hide anymore. just wait for it, she will introduce someone soon! haha
this situation is very tricky though because a lot is involved. i worry about diseases first before anything else. i believe that marriage is between two people and both can decide to do whatever in it provided they both agree. the danger is always in the third party who may "fall in love" with your wife after tasting some good shiit. lwkmd!
there is also always that danger that she may enjoy it more now, and from there she can fall deeply in love (women are emotional by nature) with him. so it then depends on how the other guy responds to her love overtures. a guy don't initially fall deeply in love with a woman until he sleep with her. i know it has happened to me several times. there is something powerful in s-e-x. so, if you are confident in her love for you then go ahead and try it. undecided  if not beware! i decided not to bring religion into this because it may not help. somebody somewhere has already made up his or her mind.
Re: My Wife's Weird Request by realchange: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
on second thought OP, i think this might be your personal fantasy! a lot of guys these days fantasize about their wives having se-x with 'studs". some people actually carry it out and do so serially. like i said before, it is a mine field. anything, just anything can go wrong. if she doesn't get a bad STD, she may fall hopelessly in love with another guy, or still worse, she may become pregnant for him, because this won't be a one time thing. it is like the forbidden fruit, unless if the other guy doesn't enjoy her goods. if both of them did, be rest assured that both will have s-e-x for much of their remaining active s-e-x lives. that is why s-e-x is for married people.

aside note, this is why i don't believe in not having s-e-x before marriage. once married, both couple must grow together if they want to stay married. the OP "problem" is part of that growing up together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LETTER TO NIGERIAN PARENTS / Prayer Points For The Launching To 2008 " No Carry Over" / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.