Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) (201 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) by elonmuskbaby: 8:06am On Mar 21
Good morning, afternoon and evening from whatever part of the world you're in.Please I am conducting a research and your kind input/contribution will be appreciated.thank you sir/ma

Please why are fathers protective of their daughters (irrespective of whether they are teenagers or adults).I mean they are so protective to the point that they don't want other men to prey on them however the Same men who jealously guard their daughters always want to prey on other younger women (who equally have fathers that love them) when the opportunity arises.why is this so?
Re: Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) by Day169: 11:45am On Mar 21
Like MJ said.. "it's human nature".
Or better still, wait till you have a daughter too. wink
Re: Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) by Octopusssy(f): 3:03am On Mar 22
When you born, you go know. One day, years back, popsie dropped me off at a bustop a bit far from home so I could get a vehicle to my next stop easier. I was still waiting for a vehicle after 10 minutes when I suddenly noticed he was still hanging around. It then dawned on me that he wanted to see me board the vehicle before he drove off back home. I was touched. You never grow up in the eyes of your parents 🥺

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) by elonmuskbaby: 8:20am On Mar 22
Octopusssy:
When you born, you go know. One day, years back, popsie dropped me off at a bustop a bit far from home so I could get a vehicle to my next stop easier. I was still waiting for a vehicle after 10 minutes when I suddenly noticed he was still hanging around. It then dawned on me that he wanted to see me board the vehicle before he drove off back home. I was touched. You never grow up in the eyes of your parents 🥺
smiling.that is a good father you have there and hope you take care of him? Anyway thanks for the response but you are yet to answer my question.i said in the thread that I am conducting a research so does it mean it's until I become a parent I will understand? If you are a father who already has a first hand experience can't you explain in ways that I will understand?
Re: Why Are Fathers Protective Of Their Daughters (regardless Of Age) by elonmuskbaby: 8:21am On Mar 22
Day169:
Like MJ said.. "it's human nature".
Or better still, wait till you have a daughter too. wink
thank you but I don't have to wait until I have a daughter.i told you that I am conducting a research.

(1) (Reply)

Dried Ponmo Ijebu Available For Sale / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.