Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please, Help My Husband Get A Decent Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, Help My Husband Get A Decent Job. (130 Views)

Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly / Help! My Boss Is Taking Credit For My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help My Husband Get A Decent Job. by unikone: 4:17pm On Mar 21
I will go straight to the point.
My husband worked in an offshore drilling company some years ago. The work stopped when the company had some internal crisis and they were unable to secure contracts. Since that time (2015), my husband has not been able to secure another job in the drilling industry (he was a floorman/roughneck).
He has tried his hands in a few hustles (fishery, transportation ) that didn't go well. As such he has refused to try anything else. He keeps hoping that he will get a job as a floorman/roughneck once again. It's been years now and he's yet to get that job.
I am a civil servant with my state and we have been managing with my salary but with the present economic situation in the country , my salary is no longer enough to run the home.
My husband keeps hoping that he will get a job in his field soon through CVs he has been sending out. From what I have come to understand about the drilling industry, which my husband also corroborated, one needs someone to help to be able to get a job in the industry. My husband does not have anyone to help him.
I am therefore appealing to kind hearted Nairalanders who are in position and can help to help my husband get a job in his field.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ota/sango? This Opportunity Is For You / Shocking Day: Missed Interviews, Terrible Day Of My Life. / Buy Premium Content-learn And Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.