Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone (24749 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Kosiso12(f): 7:52am On Mar 22
Ebonyi Man K!lled In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone That Belongs To Girlfriend Of Vigilante Member (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A young man from Ebonyi State popularly known as 3quater has been allegedly K!lled by some Vigilante boys at Angwan Fulani Dei Dei in Abuja yesterday.

According to report, he was accused of stealing a phone that belongs to the girlfriend of a Vigilante member that killed him and the phone was later found.

Speaking with our correspondent, Austinjee Nollywood who shared the pictures of the ugly incident said enough is enough in Ki!ling our innocent citizens of Nigeria.

According to him, "This is our beloved brother from ebonyi state his name is 3quater he was K!lled by some Vigilante boys at Angwan fulani Dei Dei Abuja yesterday."

"He was accused of steeling a phone that belongs to the girlfriend of the Vigilante guy that K!lled him and the phone was later found"

"This issue of Kill!ng an innocent people by Vigilante men must stop, enough is enough of kill!ng our innocent citizens of Nigeria by so called our Nigeria".

"Security men I don't know why the people that are made to protect us are the once K!lling us.

"Please, I am calling on Commissioner of police f.c.t and Inspector General of police to go into action to give our brother justice
".

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1464160/ebonyi-man-klled-abuja-accused-wrongly-stealing-phone-belongs-girlfriend-vigilante-member-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by helinues: 7:53am On Mar 22
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Dubetex96(m): 7:54am On Mar 22
Our security apparatus are overzealous when dealing with thier fellow citizens.

43 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Korectmann: 7:56am On Mar 22
helinues:
Too bad
Too bad
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Coolsat(m): 7:58am On Mar 22
Mehn this is bad
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Foreverly02: 8:05am On Mar 22
This life!
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Wawelexy(m): 8:06am On Mar 22
The vigilante too should be sentence to death by hanging... Simple...

That's why I loathe people who duel on hearsay without thorough investigation.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Salewa97: 8:13am On Mar 22
Eyah, this is so sad to hear. Another innocent life taken by the ones meant to protect us. When will justice prevail for the common man in this country? May his soul rest in peace

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Solofresh2: 8:24am On Mar 22
One of the most religious countries in the world where citizens kill themselves because of a phone.This ones will now go to church or mosque to pray to God lol
How stupid

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Mar 22
Call the police and see the running from pillar to post, yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Depriest2020: 10:12am On Mar 22
You killed someone because of phone, why not lock him up while investigation is going on.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by slaawomirr: 10:29am On Mar 22
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Remind me of aluu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by tunjijones(m): 10:30am On Mar 22
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Allsmilez999: 10:30am On Mar 22
You kpai because of your tribe, no let anybody deceive you.

11 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:31am On Mar 22
So sad

1 Like

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Franzinni: 10:31am On Mar 22
The vigilante should arrest the killer and report him to the police ... It's not rocket science and if they fail to give the man justice, then the family should seek alternative means.

Can you imagine , because of phone Sha and if you check am e fit be one 30k android like that .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by TooMuchStuff: 10:32am On Mar 22
Angwan Fulani.......that is murderers zone in itself

2 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Okpokpo09: 10:33am On Mar 22
Tinubu at it again
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by FILEBE(m): 10:34am On Mar 22
Said it before. You shouldn't encourage jungle justice .
Most painful death is one done on a mistaken identity or false accusation.

Proper investigation should always be carried out before justice .

Haven't we learned from Aluu 4? The lawyer accused of stealing a child and many others that don't make it to the news.

2 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by cutecommend: 10:34am On Mar 22
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by microgiant: 10:36am On Mar 22
Allsmilez999:
You kpai because of your tribe, no let anybody deceive you.

My thoughts exactly, two united sides against one divided side

2 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Mvnster: 10:36am On Mar 22
Kill a fellow man because of a girlfriends phone...now you would end in jail while another man cont to kpansh your beloved girlfriend.
Team "i go show am say i be man"...na so e de always end.

9 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Sccarrr: 10:36am On Mar 22
Sad... Saddest part ,😢U won't see our ppl carrying placard or posting Justice for 3quarter aggressively online but if na far away Ukraine or Palestine wey no concern their papa..we won't hear word

6 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Caramia2020(m): 10:37am On Mar 22
I don't understand the haste this vigilantes always take, whether there's one spirit in that black polo o or it's the gun o? I don't know but I know he will pay the price n the girl he wanted to please will port.

1 Like

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by benuejosh: 10:39am On Mar 22
I am always against jungle justice even if it involves IPOB terrorist organisation.
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by microgiant: 10:39am On Mar 22
benuejosh:
I am always against jungle justice even if it involves IPOB terrorist organisation.

sarcasm, because by your antecedents you are very happy.

1 Like

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Demiurgos: 10:39am On Mar 22
Hangwan fulani die die
Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Neddstark: 10:45am On Mar 22
If the police was any effective, there would be no need for a vigilante.

2 Likes

Re: Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone by Taku555(m): 10:46am On Mar 22
Can you imagine! The same vigilante group killed my brother's dog for wrong accusations. They alleged that the dog bit someone and decided to kill him. We must learn to allow law enforcement to do their job in any situation. Sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Youths Apprehend A Gang Of Cultists In Ikaland, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.