Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (586 Views)

MTN Launches Facebook ZERO- Unlimited Free Facebook For Everybody / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster by dabraska: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2011
hello guys, i dont usually put things like this up because i use to believe we Nigerians and as human beings, have this form of compassion for each other but i have found out that there are some people that derive joy in making others suffer.
This is not the 1st time that i have bought things from people in nairaland. i have done successful transactions and i believe in open-mindedness.
I bought a bold 3 4rm dis dude named MEXIE. The fone looked neat and it was on. I checked the charger and the battery and it was all fine. And because i was in a hurry, i paid him and i collected the fone. I even game him transport fare.
Now there are two things that are wrong with the fone, 1st, the case was changed because, it had verizon written on the case and wen you put it on, it shows sprint.
2nd, wen the battery goes down, and u start to charge, the fone dosent come on.
I bought the fone for a friend and ever since then, the person has been complaining. I even bought a new charger and bettery but its been the same.
I even called him, he picked the fone and after hearing wat i had to say, he dropped and has not picked my calls again.

Pls guys, i have made my own mistake, i jst dont want u guys to thread that same path. MEXIE is a complete fraud. I just want u guys to b aware of things lyk this.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 9800 Used For Quick Sale(pic Inc) / Used Nokia 5800xm For 15k / Bold 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.