Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! (829 Views)

A Complete Package Of Gionee P5w (2weeks Old) For Sale / MTN Launches Facebook ZERO- Unlimited Free Facebook For Everybody / Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by dabraska: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2011
hello guys, i dont usually put things like this up because i use to believe we Nigerians and as human beings, have this form of compassion for each other but i have found out that there are some people that derive joy in making others suffer.
This is not the 1st time that i have bought things from people in nairaland. i have done successful transactions and i believe in open-mindedness.
I bought a bold 3 4rm dis dude named MEXIE. The fone looked neat and it was on. I checked the charger and the battery and it was all fine. And because i was in a hurry, i paid him and i collected the fone. I even game him transport fare.
Now there are two things that are wrong with the fone, 1st, the case was changed because, it had verizon written on the case and wen you put it on, it shows sprint.
2nd, wen the battery goes down, and u start to charge, the fone dosent come on.
I bought the fone for a friend and ever since then, the person has been complaining. I even bought a new charger and bettery but its been the same.
I even called him, he picked the fone and after hearing wat i had to say, he dropped and has not picked my calls again.

Pls guys, i have made my own mistake, i jst dont want u guys to thread that same path. MEXIE is a complete fraud. I just want u guys to b aware of things lyk this.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by Tdunjoye: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mr mexie can u explain to this noble forum why disciplinary action should not be taken against u. Mexie over to u.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by dabraska: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dont really need d money back, all i want is ways that he can help out and profer solutions as to how the fone can be fixed, but instead decided not 2 pick my calls. its so unfair.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by mavinc4u(f): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
sorry please,i didn't mean to be rude but that is what you will get when you are runing after cheaper products.i guess if you had purchased from the right people on niaraland,you wouldn't have experienced that.you must have learnt your lessons now.all that glitters is not gold. kpele
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by aieromon(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
You fell into the trap of an Ikeja ''floor'' boy.I tell people that whenever you want to buy a used device,always go through carefully before dropping your money.I learnt this because I have tried to sell my phone in CV and i know how the guys scrutinize the phone properly before negotiating a price.
If you are not well-versed,get someone to follow you.We learn from our mistakes and it will only make us stronger.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by dabraska: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
thnks guys. really! God bless y'all. I've learnt my mistakes. It goes out to all u guys tryn 2 get devices from 'unknown sources'. Pls always look thoroughly b4 purchasing it.
And Mexie, I hav neva duped any1 in my entire lyf and i'll say a prayer 4 u. Dat u neva get duped of sumtin much bigger.
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by twinskenny(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
dabraska:

thnks guys. really! God bless y'all. I've learnt my mistakes. It goes out to all u guys tryn 2 get devices from 'unknown sources'. Pls always look thoroughly b4 purchasing it.
And Mexie, I hav neva duped any1 in my entire lyf and i'll say a prayer 4 u. Dat u neva get duped of sumtin much bigger.

you know bro, the secret is checking what u want to buy properly before payment, i remember vividly a guy nearly sold a china nokia E71 for me, imagine this guy swear that its original, but i asked him to follow me to a near by restuarant and we both sat down and check the fone. believe me you when i power on the fone it make some kind china noise lol so ignore that and when i try to play media player thats is exactly when i know its china, i quikly drop the fone and ran away,
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by mavinc4u(f): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
twinskenny:

you know bro, the secret is checking what u want to buy properly before payment, i remember vividly a guy nearly sold a china nokia E71 for me, imagine this guy swear that its original, but i asked him to follow me to a near by restuarant and we both sat down and check the fone. believe me you when i power on the fone it make some kind china noise lol so ignore that and when i try to play media player thats is exactly when i know its china, i quikly drop the fone and ran away,
grin grin grin that is why you have to be careful.i guess the guy must have told you to come and take the E71 for 10k or probably 5k
Re: Everybody Please Look Out For This Guy Named Mexie, He's A Complete Fraudster! by ONE2ONE1: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
twinskenny:

This your description is an award winner. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bold 2 Fø̲̣̣я̅ Sale, Lagos Only / Blackberry Curve 4 For Sale / Curve 2 For Sale #15k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.