Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. (1055 Views)

My Company Is Recruiting / Graduate Drivers For My Company / How To Own A Gsm Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by elaiye(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2007
Hi guys, my company needs a short code for receiving text messages from participants on a television show coming up soon. Please, anybody with idea of the processes involved and the cost should kindly reply. Its urgent.
Thanks guys.
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by flakey94: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Call this number 08021905123 and ask
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by amannivere(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2007
Hello Elaiye,
I 'm in the business of setting up GSM short code and educating users on several ways they can profit from this Mcommerce system. It should cost you between #20k-#30k to set up,depending on the  messaging features you want (send/receive bulk text); it takes about 72hrs to get the code up and running. All you will need to do is provide ur business info i.e type of bussiness, office address, and email address. In my humble opinion, the profit sharing between you and the Gsm providers is quite fair. (Do you know MTN, Celtel and globacom will pay you between #8 - #26 for every text message sent to your short code number,It usually takes about 6weeks before your first payment arrives and your service provider handles all the backend activities so you can concentrate on your core business)I hope you found this info helpful, 'at your service anytime, Cheers.
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by elaiye(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2007
Hi amannivere,
Thanks for the info. I'll contact you very soon.
Thanks again.
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by elaiye(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hi amannivere,
I've been trying your number all day. I would like to speak with you so we can fashion out something. Kindly give me your valied telephone number. I'll send u an email too.
Thanks.
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by amannivere(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2007
hello elaiye,
I was out of town for a lil' while,but i'm back now.Hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by AKMoney1(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2011
amannivere:

hello elaiye,
I was out of town for a lil' while,but i'm back now.Hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks

Pls drop Ūя̲̅ email or ☎ as i will like to ask you some question.
Re: My Company Needs A Gsm Short Code. by bayol2001: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2011
email pls

(1) (Reply)

Lasu & Unilag Masters. Help! / Thank God For Fidelity Offer Wjile Waiting For Interc Bank / Vacancies Within And Outside Lagos. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.