Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why I Reburied My Mother After Over 10 Years She Passed Away – Singer Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Reburied My Mother After Over 10 Years She Passed Away – Singer Portable (186 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Reburied My Mother After Over 10 Years She Passed Away – Singer Portable by gbextra2017: 2:29pm On Mar 22
Portable talks about how he had to exhume his mother to give her another befitting burial.

He further stated that he was 13 years old when his mum died, and now he intends to build a mansion close to her burial ground in her honor.

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29yc43MuKw?si=1m43gpPzU9h-0I1G

Re: Why I Reburied My Mother After Over 10 Years She Passed Away – Singer Portable by Hezzyluv: 2:46pm On Mar 22
Portable na weyrey but, he might be right on this. He said they sold the land his mum was buried he now have to exhumed the remain and rebury her in his compound.

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Me Now That I’m Alive” – Hanks Anuku Shares Cryptic Message / Veteran Nollywood Actor Zulu Adigwe Death, Biography, Career, And / Sure Acc Vendor. Yankee And Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.