Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (66000 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29
Na jeje scam siddon for one corner, Nigerians dey go wake am.
Christ's saving and healing power is real, but fakery no go allow person hear word for naija.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 2:44pm On Mar 29
GREATESTPIANIST:
you are a victim, will you STFU............. YOU BUNCH OF JOBLESS FOLKS LOOKING FOR WHAT WILL MAKE YOU TREND....GET LOST

No one is seeking to trend. This is exactly the same response people gave when folks came to speak about TB Joshua. I'm sure no satanist, as I said, I've climbed up the ladder of Pentecostalism to know when something is useless or not. If you are a CE member, I can actually get you seated next to rev Eddy at your next meeting. Once your high up any major ministry on earth, you can literally get any request from another. In your normal life, you cannot have ten feet access to pastor Chris. Said this to show you aren't speaking to someone who isn't saved or isn't in the full know of the evangelical field.

Take hold of these thjngs said and go research them yourselves. Take a sick person, pay for their feeding, housing etc and go and witness all that's been said. Ensure you also spend time in his presence as your discernment radar seems broken

Your language is despicable for someone who should be speaking on things relating to the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by tenderjunkie: 2:54pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
So there you have the fullness of the scam at CE. Never thought I'll bring myself to write about it . Three videos all shot and when required, brought up against those who try and expose them. Have you noticed most ministries have a so called video of people who speak against them?? Just asking.

So here you have it.

First video

The person comes to the healing school, with their own mouth, they are shown stating they are sick, they state where they are from etc and what they want.

Second video

Pastor Chris comes in, lays hands on the victim, he falls as people are told loads of times at the school, he or she gets up, is caught on video jubilating and waving Thier hands shouting they are healed.

Third video

The person showing to the world that the are healed via video of faith they were meant to make to help them see themselves as healed.

If a victim comes up, he or she would be asked simple questions by those who are swayed by the media might of CE. But I thought I saw you on TV, you said you were sick (1st video), pastor came in and laid hands on you and you fell and stood up jumping all over the place (2nd video), and you also showed a demonstration of your healing? (third video)

Have Christ Embassy members ever wondered why pastor Chris cannot minister effectively at any other church? Recently he's been with pastor Hinn in America at his California studio and not a single miracle there? He really has an atmosphere for miracles as I can boldly say they are fake and staged. What sort of Evangelist never has meetings in countries where the system to scam others isn't set up? Have you ever heard of pastor Chris waking up and going to a country where there is no Christ embassy to preach?? He cannot as he doesn't have the setting to scam people. Reinhard Bonnke goes and has been to everywhere there is on earth until he died, same with Hinn, Morris Cerullo etc.

If I was paid to have 5 minutes with this man, I wouldn't. Most of you folks who are at Christ embassy are actually nice, I've had friends from there over the years, but the blindness in following is astounding. Recently you had Hinn around, how many of you could go to a Hinn meeting had he not been opened up to you recently by your GO??

Jesus said go into the world, not countries with Christ embassy church where 80% of people at the meeting are CE members. From members buying Thier rapsodies and giving out free and saying it's the most bought book on earth, which is funny, to other nonsense, you couldn't make it up. When you follow the trail, it always leads down to finances. Finances that 99.9% of church members would never get to see the dinner workings and yet will defend with their lives.

Some would argue that certain stones are best left untouched, but put yourself in the position of those who have been affected by this scam. A number of those who were scammed off died not long after in miserly. For some, it is like an old widow who thinks her late husband was the best man on earth, not knowing he had many women at the side and kids. Do you let her enjoy her bliss and utopia and carry on till death, or do you burst that bubble and burst that none existent image the man had with people? Do you look at the wife while making your decision, or the other innocent victims? That's exactly the case with CE.

Go round your branches and show me those who have been gloriously healed that are in attendance? There are simply none anywhere.

How many of you here could scam other this way? We as Christians, we sometimes look at others with the eyes of our innocence, which can be dangerous.

Wake up folks at CE, ask real questions for once in your life and stop morphing to give excuses at each phase serious answers are needed from your ministry. There are hundreds of abused people walking the earth right now without anyone to even talk to, who have been taken advantage of by CE.
Reading this just fills my heart with tears.

Thanks so much for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GlobeTrotter2: 2:54pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
No one got healed and these videos expose his scam. Not one person was healed of all those jumping and shouting in the recent healing school.

Some CE members have now shifted the goalpost by saying pastor Chris never said they were healed and they were acting out their faith. Previous victims of this scam of a ministry are now coming up to speak after years of silence.

This is a typical case of Chinese whispers. You were not a witness to verify any miracle at this hospital, but like others tell a tale you never actually witnessed. Most CE members years ago would tell you of how pastor Chris daughter was laid hands on by him and got off a wheelchair. In reality when you listen to his version, he had confessed for many years and one day he got a call that she was walking.

I know of the first version of this story and this made the rounds in the early 2000's.

I was healed in a meeting with Pastor Chris.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GreatOchuks: 3:12pm On Mar 29
vowiski:
The people saying arangee are clueless and ignorant.

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..

In the olden days, foools like you are rightfully sold into Slavery to be used as peasants in Fernando Po

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Mar 29
Uzobejeme:
Everything you wrote is the truth. I took my mom there and with her pain she was still jumping but nada. Synagogue is worse. May God help us all.
Did your mom get healed of her pain? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Willokafor(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:
People just talk shit about what they don't Know.

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.
You are gullible, try and wake from your sleep. Pick any sick person u know and take them there to get healing for confirmation.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by okeke6969: 3:23pm On Mar 29
This young man have spoken well. Let the wise people among us ruminate vigorously on it.
To me, I believe it is scam all over.
This is exactly the same method that SCOAN uses. I am a living witness.
Over 13yrs after the healing scam, I am still battling with the ailment till now.
Only wise people will understand.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by otherway: 3:25pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
Apologies for the looks of the write-up, unfortunately the number of pages it would have taken to write the same story would have been a lot, hence paragraphs being ignored. You have a limit of words that can be used in the comment section on nairaland. I tried to compress it so it fits into one page. I.e page 9

STOP playing.

Your apology is accepted but the excuse no follow.

One page can contain so much. Just try adding paragraph snext time.

Pastor chris is an amazing teacher but he is not real when it comes to these orchestrated miracles.

I believe in miracles 200% but nobody televises a miraculous act in anticipation except it is planned.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:34pm On Mar 29
I'm glad my faith was not in man if not I would have walked away from all I believe in. Like a SirJohn once said on Nairaland, when you see this madness happening you wish it wasn't true. Go and watch those healing clips I just posted including the recent one Sean added on the front page of this thread, you will see the pattern.

Pastor Chris cannot minister outside Christ embassy as he will be caught out. Sinach, Deaconess Gbadamosi, Rev Eddy Owase, Rev Tom are kingpins in this scam. Add pastor Shola of the healing school, pastor Dele, lowest of the low in life.

tenderjunkie:

Reading this just feels my heart with tears.

Thanks so much for sharing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by GreatOchuks: 3:35pm On Mar 29
Adesquare2:
Miracles still exist. I attended the healing school during the last healing programme and I can tell you I witnessed some of these miracles. A boy on wheelchair was present daily at the school walked the first day of the class. I am still waiting for my own miracle and I know God will do it (Amen)

You go wait tire , Ozuor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Mar 29
otherway:
STOP playing.
Your apology is accepted but the excuse no follow.
One page can contain so much. Just try adding paragraph snext time.
Pastor chris is an amazing teacher but he is not real when it comes to these orchestrated miracles.
I believe in miracles 200% but nobody televises a miraculous act in anticipation except it is planned.
Amazing teacher of what exactly? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 3:43pm On Mar 29
GlobeTrotter2:
I was healed in a meeting with Pastor Chris.

Let me put you on the spotlight and end this craftiness of spirit. Take a look at these videos and give me an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gJL1ciXbA?si=ONPVlTH0RRTm-jhF

Did the lady on the voiceover, Pastor Chris and others give the impression that they were healed?
Why do they all have similar celebrations and a striking pattern?
Why do a lot who are waiving their hands still look dejected if you look closely?
Could they all get off wheelchairs and stretchers before this meeting?
Was the impression painted that they could not get off a wheelchair etc?
Why are they all celebrating in the same way, hands up etc?
If pastor Chris does do Miracles, why would he need to fake some or deceive the public of a false perception of healings taking place?
Is pastor Chris really like your regular church preacher who has one or two so called miracles with loads of trickery added to increase numbers?

How many percent do you think were healed?
How many of these were portrayed as being healed from the videos you watched?

These are not my videos by the way, but watch as they soon disappear off You tube. The same happens whenever a discrepancy is shown on any of their videos etc.

I await your response to these.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by specimen23(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29
Personally I have recieved several miracles through the ministry of Pastor Chris, so the agenda that this Op has will not work.
The bible has always been clear that the power of God will only work for those who believe. Jesus christ himself went to his hometown, and the bible records that he COULD not do any mighty works because his folks didn't believe on him!
Imagine that. If it was today, they would have called him fake[some did his days too]
The power of God is real, Jesus is real and he is savior of anyone who believes in him. If you believe, you will see the glory of God. God loves you, believe that, and you will see a miracle today!
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:

It isn't technically a script, they are being fooled. In order to claim your healing, you have to react when the man Pastor Chris lays hands on you. "Don't just stand there when he lays hands on your, claim it by faith by jumping shouting that you are healed etc, then you'll see your healing manifest. You might not be feeling better but continue confessing and shouting as he lays hands on you".

Read the writeup I wrote on this thread.
There is nothing wrong in making a confession of faith. Even in a circular world, they says fake it until you receive it.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29
No evidence to hack up your claims.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by tenderjunkie: 4:09pm On Mar 29
Truthfullone19:
I'm glad my faith was not in man if not I would have walked away from all I believe in. Like a SirJohn once said on Nairaland, when you see this madness happening you wish it wasn't true. Go and watch those healing clips I just posted including the recent one Sean added on the front page of this thread, you will see the pattern.

Pastor Chris cannot minister outside Christ embassy as he will be caught out. Sinach, Deaconess Gbadamosi, Rev Eddy Owase, Rev Tom are kingpins in this scam. Add pastor Shola of the healing school, pastor Dele, lowest of the low in life.

I have known for long that these men were charlatans.
They use extrasensory perception (esp) and Kundalini spirit to mesmerizing and fool gullible believers.

I have a very good friend. One of my best friends in the whole world who is stuck in CE. Nothing you'll tell her can change her mind, she'll rather see you as the devil.

These men have built empires for themselves that it'll be practically impossible for any government to go after them.
The best that can happen is for more people to get exposed to the truth. Once church members can start asking the right questions, the scales will begin to fall off.

PS: thank God your belief is firmly rooted in God and not man

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29
Free promotion. Keep promoting the amazing healing crusade. You are doing a great job
Pastor is Chris Oyakhilome is worth hearing.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:15pm On Mar 29
I agree, however that is not the reason behind that in this case. If I were to get you to lift up a bag of rice for an elderly lady struggling to lift a load, there is nothing wrong with that. However if I ask you to help the woman and then I bring out a camera and start recording, with a voice over saying my organization helps the poor and needy and give them food, then I am manipulating the scene for my agenda.

This is a simple allegory that best explains what is happening at CE. Don't get a bunch of sick folks to run around jubilating as though healed, whilst making the crowds think they have been made whole.

Odidigboigbo:
There is nothing wrong in making a confession of faith. Even in a circular world, they says fake it until you receive it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by HRMK: 4:16pm On Mar 29
nedekid:
Which power did he use? Atleast we know the many powers of indaboski bahose. cool

MANY POWERS?LIKE WHAT AND WHAT?
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:16pm On Mar 29
Go to the healing school of CE as hundreds have, take a sick there and witness this. The patterns were clearly explained in the videos.

nospmoht:
No evidence to hack up your claims.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 29
Odidigboigbo:
And some how, some way, those very lies will eventually equate to the Truth of God? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:18pm On Mar 29
specimen23:
Personally I have recieved several miracles through the ministry of Pastor Chris, so the agenda that this Op has will not work.
The bible has always been clear that the power of God will only work for those who believe. Jesus christ himself went to his hometown, and the bible records that he COULD not do any mighty works because his folks didn't believe on him!
Imagine that. If it was today, they would have called him fake[some did his days too]
The power of God is real, Jesus is real and he is savior of anyone who believes in him. If you believe, you will see the glory of God. God loves you, believe that, and you will see a miracle today!

Here are questions for you to answer. Don't forget Seun owns nairaland (I might be wrong). I only saw this thread and decided to speak up.

Did the lady on the voiceover, Pastor Chris and others give the impression that they were healed?
Why do they all have similar celebrations and a striking pattern?
Why do a lot who are waiving their hands still look dejected if you look closely?
Could they all get off wheelchairs and stretchers before this meeting?
Was the impression painted that they could not get off a wheelchair or stretcher?
Why are they all celebrating in the same way, hands up etc?
If pastor Chris does do Miracles, why would he need to fake some or deceive the public of a false perception of healings taking place?
Is pastor Chris really like your regular church preacher who has one or two so called miracles with loads of trickery added to increase numbers?

How many percent do you think were healed?
How many of these were portrayed as being healed from the videos you watched?

These are not my videos by the way, but watch as they soon disappear off You tube. The same happens whenever a discrepancy is shown on any of their videos etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:19pm On Mar 29
Johel:

Pastor Chris has made enough money, he should stop televising these action scenes.
Lol this is the fakest miracle I've ever seen.

Someone who slept for just 24hrs would need at least a minute to regain his balance. If someone who was truly crippled got healed he'll need minutes to regain his steps, like he's just learning to walk.

Not this nonsense they all start running instantly.

Truly their congregation are sheeples

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:22pm On Mar 29
These people are really sick but are being fooled. SirJohn of Nairaland covered this years ago, please find the link. That thread has been on since 2008. I also wrote on page 9 of this article.

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school

I was having a herbal tea in the West when someone brough this clip and link my way. As I said, you CE members should take the sick to the healing school and you will notice this pattern and all that has been written.

Offpoint1:

Lol this is the fakest miracle I've ever seen.

Someone who slept for just 24hrs would need at least a minute to regain his balance. If someone who was truly crippled got healed he'll need minutes to regain his steps, like he's just learning to walk.

Not this nonsense they all start running instantly.

Truly their congregation are sheeples
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nedekid: 4:45pm On Mar 29
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:49pm On Mar 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Okay, thank you. But how is it possible to keep up with falsehood over a long period, talk of decades?
There are many cult like followership that did more than this and it took a long time for them to be busted. Africans are just starting, if u read about "secret societies: inside the world's most notorious organisations" you will see how these cult like followership started. Some still exists till today with large membership who are constantly being abused but still believe is for their own good. Its very new to us but it's something that has been going on for long time in the western world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:49pm On Mar 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Okay, thank you. But how is it possible to keep up with falsehood over a long period, talk of decades?
There are many cult like followership that did more than this and it took a long time for them to be busted. Africans are just starting, if u read about "secret societies: inside the world's most notorious organisations" you will see how these cult like followership started. Some still exists till today with large membership who are constantly being abused but still believe is for their own good. Its very new to us but it's something that has been going on for long time in the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29
89green:

Una no dey ever ever hear word. Chai, who did dis to you guys. This is why fraud thrives in Nigeria, this is why our politicians keep disrespecting us and taking us for granted. All because of gullibility.

Hear what word? What word is greater than the Word? Guy, stay your little lane, we deal with what we know and have seen, not vibes. Stay inside your little room corner and be talking about who hear word.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by 89green: 5:17pm On Mar 29
Image123:

Hear what word? What word is greater than the Word? Guy, stay your little lane, we deal with what we know and have seen, not vibes. Stay inside your little room corner and be talking about who hear word.

grin
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by dermmy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29
FOOTSOLDIER2:
People just talk shit about what they don't Know.

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.

How many people did Jesus build their faith for weeks or months before they received miracles? Abeg make Oyakhilome go hospitals make him go heal people. Abi him no hear say Mr Ibu and Amaechi Mounagor no well until they died. Why didn't he go and use his healing powers on them?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Poiniyisworld: 5:33pm On Mar 29
I don't know about your experience at CE.
I have never been their member before February 13 year 2000 nor thereafter.

But that date February 13 year 2000 is a date I will never forget because Nigeria had lost to Cameron right at national stadium even with the disallowed Victor Ikpebha's goal.

As I sat in my aunt's living room watching a RECORDED NOT LIVE version of CE on tv that very afternoon, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome calls out my case about the severe pain I was having on my side.

Suddenly, heat flows from my head amd kept flowing until it seems it had flowed out of my body through my legs and the pain immediately disappears.

What surprised me was as the pastor was saying what he was seeing, that was what was happening / what I was experiencing in the living room.

I never located any CE thereafter to testify because even at school I did not like the way their females dress.

But I will keep sharing this testimony from year to year, decade to decade as long as Jesus tarries because the truth be told it is never about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome BUT ABOUT THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST.

THIS IS MY TESTIMONY BECAUSE JESUS IS REAL AND THE HEALING MINISTRY OF THE HOLY GHOST IS SO REAL.

JESUS IS LORD NOW AND FOREVER..AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.