Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. (69315 Views)

PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Villa12(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23
Omenlon:
what have you done for yourself as an individual to escape the hardship or better your own life?
ask Seyi Tinubu that question. His mother asked Nigerians to go back to farm. Help us ask Seyi Tinubu where is the location of his farm and that of his other siblings. Afterall, he doesn't have a job but idle around his father office

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Mandate1: 6:35pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
I am not, I am a graduate who didn't even look for a job, I had my own fair share of hardship, regrets, failures and setbacks. But I was able to navigate through the storm all by myself, only thing I did was to set a realistic goals and always work towards it. A man with goals won't spent his penny on bet
you dint look for job cos you had a reasonable capital set aside for you. Either by parent or other means. Blv me, not many have that little capital to boost them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Villa12(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Oga don't blame govt.
We know the effect of bad governance when we see one.
These are people that doesn't want to work but wants to make money
how do you know they don't want to work? Which work did your government provide for them and they reject it?

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by sophirebenitez: 6:37pm On Mar 23
God1000:
Just look at what the youths of this country are doing to survive this hardship, they've resorted to reckless betting.

Some of them are graduates without jobs, they are tired and frustrated.

Blame govt. blame society, blame the bet house, but please don't blame the unrepentant gambler who has bet any goodwill he may have left away.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Villa12(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
very good, I love this ur mentality, just wait for the govt to give you land and loans.
Tell me where someone that cannot feed should get land and capital to farm. I know you're government advocate so tell us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 6:39pm On Mar 23
helinues:
shocked shocked
Sadist.
You are now happy with what is going on.
It's God that is going to judge you and your like for supporting evil

You will never go unpunished

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by iyerebenita993: 6:41pm On Mar 23
Wetim be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:42pm On Mar 23
God1000:
How do we get to this level?

You will not see young people betting this way in a country where there are job opportunities
where is the job,please help if u have any

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by membranus: 6:42pm On Mar 23
Omenlon:
I commented here on this thread say I dey look for plumber for two days now, I no see, and here you are dey beg for free money, nonsense make una wait for govt.

Most plumbers are not Internet surfers, therefore you will hardly see them here on NL.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by izubext007: 6:44pm On Mar 23
Some of them have no homes or couldn't repay their remt

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by anonimi: 6:46pm On Mar 23
post=129072128:

No matter what part of the nation it happened.
This is an eye sore.
No time for tribal bs.
The youths must wake up and get ready to work.

Where is the work please, when the people praise governments (federal, state and local) for cheap and cheerful chinko infrastructure rather than common utilities and services that are maintained by civil servants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Wainey: 6:49pm On Mar 23
Mandate1:
you dint look for job cos you had a reasonable capital set aside for you. Either by parent or other means. Blv me, not many have that little capital to boost them.
lolz, nobody gave me capital, I worked my ass out, I did extra classes during my NYSC, I sold egg roll as a corp member and raised my first capital.
But guess what? I lost everything to a bad business deal, I got frustrated but learnt my lessons, I started from scratch again, selling kerosene in bottles, took me three years to raise another capital.
One naira I no see from friends and families
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Wainey: 6:52pm On Mar 23
Villa12:
Tell me where someone that cannot feed should get land and capital to farm. I know you're government advocate so tell us
You think these days people need to have land and capital before they farm?
You are living in Pluto.
My friend back then used his own room to start rearing his fish
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Jayhome24: 6:52pm On Mar 23
So na hardship carry you go betting ba? The little money wey u for use to eat u carry am go give bet9ja etc then come here come dey blame hardship ba? Ok na....
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:54pm On Mar 23
Cigarettes ALCHOHOL AND BETTING SHOULD BE BANNED AND .ADE ILLEGAL IF THE GOVERNMENT CARED ABOUT THE PEOPLE 1 BIT
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by CutSoap(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23
What was the OP doing there at nightπŸ€”πŸ™‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Terrahawk: 7:04pm On Mar 23
It's in the east. They will soon start doing what the do best. Eating each other like in Biafra. Biafra pics below πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by efemena5050(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Don't blame hardship, this is not the effect of bad govt, a graduate Hawking water is effect of bad govt, not this one.
These are people that doesn't want to work yet wants to make money, and they don't want to start small and grow, they want to turn their 100 naira to 15k in 90mins. Some of them even have small businesses that fetch them little money, but after the day's work, this is where they spend the money.
ur suffering from too much wisdom my guy but pls always go for check up so it doesn't kee u...... Although to infuriate ur point bad government have some underpinning to this ....check U.A.E as a country where not having a job is a crime what do u have to say on that .....so u might be rite with ur point but in thesame vein ur Left with ur point

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by tonicyril: 7:13pm On Mar 23
God1000:

You will not see young people betting this way in a country where there are job opportunities
blame everything on the government and leave the lazy youths out...typical of a victim claimers..

Have u asked them where they do get the money for betting?? Ndi ala
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Shimbo96(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
Don't blame hardship, this is not the effect of bad govt, a graduate Hawking water is effect of bad govt, not this one.
These are people that doesn't want to work yet wants to make money, and they don't want to start small and grow, they want to turn their 100 naira to 15k in 90mins. Some of them even have small businesses that fetch them little money, but after the day's work, this is where they spend the money.
how did that nuisance be the first to comment ahead of you... I guess this is the effect of MTN. People like you are very rare on this platform {I mean people with brain}πŸ‘Š
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by tonicyril: 7:14pm On Mar 23
softtorce:
Is this from the agbado or ebi pawa state ?

it's from Enugu
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by DeGLORIOUS: 7:15pm On Mar 23
God1000:

Do you mean that these grown ups can't create something better than this for themselves except the government? I think our mentality and social orientation need a total reshaping
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Mandate1: 7:18pm On Mar 23
Wainey:
lolz, nobody gave me capital, I worked my ass out, I did extra classes during my NYSC, I sold egg roll as a corp member and raised my first capital.
But guess what? I lost everything to a bad business deal, I got frustrated but learnt my lessons, I started from scratch again, selling kerosene in bottles, took me three years to raise another capital.
One naira I no see from friends and families
welldone!
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by adonainana: 7:23pm On Mar 23
Imagine this much manpower on farm lands

Nationalised mechanised farms not the type of
Owe and shovel farm

Farms industrialised by the government

Exporting cash crops outside the country

Made in Nigeria tomatoes
Made in Nigeria carrots
Made in Nigeria cucumber

The list is endless

Some
Of these crops take 3 months to produce

I don’t blame the misguided youths tho

I blame their parents

Everyone leaving the village or town to urban cities

The start reproducing without ways of feeding them

Shame no let them go back to the village to farm

Who gives birth to a child and sees them in this state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Testimony1988(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23
Don't mind them, they think what they are doing will make them rich in life, I can remember the story of a woman who used the rent money her husband gave her to play bet, now she's hiding from her husband, bet money won't last.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Edoreborn: 7:26pm On Mar 23
There is no way a betting shop can be as big as ds and moreover no betting shop allows this.. Someone out there that wants to tarnish d betting image obviously staged ds..
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Timmi: 7:29pm On Mar 23
God1000:
Just look at what the youths of this country are doing to survive this hardship, they've resorted to reckless betting.

Some of them are graduates without jobs, they are tired and frustrated.

And you are blaming the government for these boys delinquency? Typical Obizombie blame mentality. For it is well, even in the well.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by henlooma80: 7:35pm On Mar 23
Before crucifying the President, first ask the governor of that State what he/ she has done so far for the affected State.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Teenaira: 7:44pm On Mar 23
Wainey:

You are very right my brother. Our youths are no longer ready to learn any trade, most especially the boys. If you place an advert for a job, they will not apply because they believe the pay is not going to be good enough. Some will openly tell you they will prefer to learn Yahoo. We really have a big problem on our hands.
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by enemyofprogress: 7:58pm On Mar 23
post=129072127:
This is just so sad to view...
Our darling youths,
Your destiny is in your hands.
This is not the time to sleep,
To make it worse,
Sleeping in a betting shop,
On the floor?
Some even without clothes on?!

Don't they have homes?
This is pathetic and we are so emotional right now.
Wake up Guys.
Stop sleeping!
The future is in your hands βœ‹οΈ.

BigBirdKuti has said it all below......
no be una government cause am?
Re: These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. by Offpoint1: 7:59pm On Mar 23
CoronaVirusPro:
Go to Philadelphia and tell us all is not well with the US too.

Every society has that part of her.

Using baseless pegs to rubbish Nigeria won’t fly! Your logic can tell also, that all is not working for the US.
No mind... They have no clue what's going on in Las Vegas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.